Thread: Why a Lemon? (Mewshipping - Mew x Mewtwo)

Default Why a Lemon? (Mewshipping - Mew x Mewtwo)

(Mew x Mewtwo)

Rating: (variable according to chapter... but I won't go over PG-13... not in the "official" fic however... and this happens to be the "official" fic so no scenes with a rating above PG-13)

A Mewshipping fic?!? Am I crazy for transforming a brother/sister (or even worse, a mother/child) relationship into a romantic one?

Well, actually, no. Read the fic and find out how it turns out.

NOTE: I wanted the characters to remain in-character as much as possible and I also wanted the relationship to be realistic ; no instant-love themes here! No uber romantic scenes! Here, the relationship must be slowly built up to the climax and not everything will magically work out. The characters won't be able to read each others' thoughts (well... to a point, at least, considering they're psychic) or other unbelievable stuff.

Does it means that it's boring? That there's no romance? Not at all! In fact... you might even find it to be more interesting with logic leaving its mark here!

But well, enough pointless yapping! Read and enjoy!

==================================================
    WHY A LEMON?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    PROLOGUE: MEW'S DECISION

People often underestimate the power of loneliness...

But what causes loneliness? Is it the fact of being alone... or is it a form of jealousy? The knowledge that you could be happier by sharing your life with someone and yet, having no one to share it with? To see others meet others with who to share their experiences while one remains all alone, the experiences he or she gathered becoming wasted?

Maybe this is loneliness... although no one really knew...

... but Mew, her, was sure that she knew exactly what was loneliness.

She was among the very first living creatures. Barely a few years after Ho-oh and Lugia, the holy Legendary birds of Creation, had created the world, already, she was being created. A being of pure Light... a being of pure positive feelings... an angel in the body of the cutest pink kitty in the entire Universe...

... and also, a kitty that was one of a kind.

Happiness... she had been happy for such a long time... experiencing everything life had to offer. It didn't mattered how many years passed for she always found new stuff to do... and then, there were the other Legendary Pokemon and, of course, the mortals!

Although many sad events happened and that war, intolerance, and discrimination plagued the world, Mew continued to see life in an optimistic light.

Life... is beautiful.

Years passed... and she noticed something...

The mortals often paired up together to reproduce... but although most species left each others after reproducing, a new specie, humans, chose to form permanent couples... and instead of making those couples based on instincts, they did so to share their experiences.

Love... they called this bond... "Love".

For such a long time, Mew had experienced the world's experiences... yet, she realized that she had kept all those memories only to herself... and to herself alone. To keep all this for herself was selfish... and to be selfish brought her sadness. She wanted to share her experiences with someone else too...

So, during the ages, she took the form of various females, human and Pokemon, using Transform and paired up with males, telling them of her experiences...

... but as she did, she realized that sharing her experiences did not meant just telling people about her life... it meant to share past, present, and future... and with her being an immortal, she would never be able to live in such a way with a mortal as a partner.

Mew stopped transforming into mortals... and she felt a new feeling...

Loneliness...

The feeling... was painful, very painful... but year after year, she endured it. An aura of sadness developed around her. Ho-oh, ruler of the Universe, became worried. If Mew, Light incarnate, became haunted by sadness, the powers of Light would weaken and Darkness, which had no avatar since the beginning of time, would rise, bringing about the birth of the Legendary Pokemon of Darkness and the beginning of a new era... an era which Ho-oh feared with all of his heart... the era where Fate and Destiny would be shattered.

Ho-oh urged Mew to throw her feelings away... he urged her to give up on her feelings and become a heartless, soulless deity... that or she would give up on her immortality and allow the birth of a new Mew.

Mew did not pay attention and Mew having grown stronger than even Ho-oh through time, nobody could stop her... and as her sadness grew, the wicked rose...

Giovanni, king of the wicked, used the power of Science to gather DNA from Light incarnate... and then, the twisted and corrupted feelings of all beings, which had found no vessel since the beginning of time, gathered around an embryo growing in a statis cell...

The Legendary Pokemon of Darkness... the Destroyer, the Bringer of Suffering... was born.

This terrible aura... this terrible, corrosive energy... Mew felt the abomination with all of her heart and her pain grew... but then, something totally unexpected happened.

The young Devil Pokemon, encased in a virtual world while his body matured into that of an adult, met with the soul of a clone of a young, innocent, pure female human child...

The child sensed the evil within the Legendary Pokemon of Darkness... but she did not hate him for it. She showered the young Devil with the purest of love, sharing memories which belonged to her original body and soul with the monster... and although the Devil could not feel anything good or positive, he took the memories as his own and imagined those feelings of happiness and hope to be real...

... and it was then that Mew felt that within Mewtwo, good existed. Darkness he may be... but he was not evil... just like Mew knew that if her happiness vanished, sorrow would fill her heart and eventually take over, turning her into a monster.

As such, when Mewtwo awakened, Mew monitored his life... and although she was sad that he chose to be evil despite the good within him, she respected his decision... while still making sure his power wouldn't claim the world.

For years, Mewtwo continued on his evil ways... but after the fated day of his final defeat at the hands of the Chosen One, Mewtwo understood just how pointless his quest was and turned to good...

... although he continued to make some half-hearted attempts at taking over the world, once in a while... but it was now more for fun than real attempts.

The world reached a state of relative peace. The Devil Pokemon, which had been destined to become Evil incarnate and to shatter the order of the Universe, did not turn out the way Destiny had planned. The Legendary Pokemon of Darkness turned out to be a gentle being after all...

... and Mew's task completed, she left again.

Although she continued to see Mewtwo once in a while, she quickly begun to feel it again...

Loneliness...

... and with the existence of a male of her specie, the loneliness grew to be even worse. The suffering became unbearable. Mew felt as if she was going to be ripped apart from within if she continued to exile herself from everything...

... and thus, she came to a decision.

Instincts... she remembered the hormonal boosts she had, years ago, when she had met with Lucario, the Legendary Guardian. She remembered how the reproductive instincts that came with the fact that she was a female had been awakened when she was around Lucario, a Legendary Pokemon of the opposite gender...

... and now, although Lucario had perished, Ho-oh had freshly revived him.

The time was right. Mew would come to Lucario and offer him her heart. She would choose him as her partner for all of eternity and put an end to this void that has tortured her mind for so long...

... but first, her childish habits must push her to do one thing!

Before she seek out to get Lucario's heart... she will head to Mewtwo's castle, on Faraway Island, and play a little prank on him!

Heeheehee! She giggled already, thinking of his expression...

ZOOOM!

A pink beam of light was visible in the sky as Mew flew at unbelievable speeds, heading toward the castle of the sole male of her specie...

=TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by Zerodius; 24th April 2006 at 2:47 PM.
    =FEATURED STORY=

Rejected

In a seemingly condemned world, souls seek out the cure to a terrible Poison and end up finding more... much more. Truth can be painful, sometimes.

Before she seek out to get Lucario's heart... she will head to Mewtwo's castle, on Faraway Island, and play a little prank on him!

Heeheehee! She giggled already, thinking of his expression...
    XD Wonder what Mew's giggle sounds like. This story made me very interested and I can't wait for the chapter!
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Cool. I actuall support this little known shipping. Don't give up. The writing and description is good. Anyway, i gotta go.

EDIT: and no, not to the bathroom.

Well, interesting. Let's see how Mewtwo deals with the prank.

I won something. Click above to find out why.

YAY! IT'S HERE! *hugs*

I'm liking this already. (Lucky, you saw the Birth of Mewtwo... wish I could...) Ahem, anyway, I felt sad in this chapter. Obviously, Mew wanted to share her feelings, but could do little. Really sad... I feel the same way... *embarrassed*

I didn't think Mew could transform into humans as well. (AUGH! HYBRID MEW!) And again with Lucario. (You're almost obsessed with LucarioxMew ship as well. But I doubt it has a name though...) Oh well...

YAY! PG-13 rating! At last... a story where I can read in public without getting yelled at by my mom... Yeah... (Why's it PG-13, though? Usually you mention why.)

Ahem, well, anyway, LOVING IT! *hugs* Can't wait for the next chapter. (Muah ha ha. Lemons. Evil fruit, that is. Evil. Our lemon tree's evil... won't grow proper lemons... GENIUS!) *hands chocolate cake* Baked another one. Muah ha ha ha! Actually... hold on... *throws second piece at Mewtwo* WHOO! I'M A PRANKSTER! *chased*

Well, can't wait for chapter one! *superglues self to thread* Muah ha ha. This thread's been Kutie Pied! Whoop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

OFF: Chapter one done! I also edited it, removing the grammar mistakes... well, most of them, I think.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Here goes!

WHY A LEMON?
    CHAPTER 1: MISCHIEF GONE WRONG

Mewtwo remained on the balcony of his castle, wind blowing in his cape, his eyes set on the horizon.

Long years have passed since the events that marked his life. Long years have passed since he came to forgive the inhabitants of this planet for what they had done to him.

A purpose... He denied his original purpose. No one should be born to be a slave. Still... freedom came with a price... the price of a life without purpose.

He had much power... but what good was this power without any use for it? For now, he would eventually use his intelligence to develop techniques and technologies to safely harness the power of his Shadow energy without repeating the Shadow Pokemon disaster... but once he would be done... what would happen to him? He would find himself without a purpose... again.

Thinking of the future made him feel bitter. He hated not to know where he was going. He also hated realizing that his passion in machines and science was little more than a distraction and that he needed a real purpose to face the stress of existence.

ZOOOOOOM!!!

CLANG!

A pink missile passed straight through the glass door behind him, sending broken shards of glass flying everywhere. The beautiful transparent plates flew in slow motion around him. He smiled, his purple eyes set on every little detail of this scene as the pink missile, actually a living creature called Mew, broke through at a speed that would have looked impossible to almost any other creature...

The male cat Pokemon turned back toward the inside of his castle and stepped through the broken door, his feet floating a bit above the floor to prevent the shards from cutting his feet. He was not angry. Repairing the glass door was easy and would be done in no time.

As he stepped inside of his bedroom, he crossed his arms, his eyes locked on the pink fur ball that was lying on his bed, purring loudly. He had once tried to convince Mew to leave him alone... but he knew it was useless. She would forever be there and annoy him... not that he minds. Their arguments, as pointless as they are, were a needed distraction from the meaningless existence that was his own.

"You know... Other creatures do something called "opening the door" when they enter another creature's lair, rather than fly straight through it." he remarked, waiting for Mew's reaction.

As expected, she completely ignored him, instead standing up, her eyes set on the beautiful lamp on the ceiling. She began to bounce on the bed, meowing happily, trying to grab the lamp in her tiny paws as she bounced higher and higher. Well, as long as she doesn't...

CRACK!

... break the bed.

... darn it! Mewtwo shrugged and felt a sharp feeling of annoyance and anger rising. This was not beginning well...

"Oops! Sorry! Heeheehee!" Mew giggled nervously, smiling like a total retard. She isn't loveable when she smiles like that. He only feels like smacking her with a Focus Punch right on the nose when she smiles like that.

"Mew... why did you bounce on the bed, knowing you would break it?" asked the male Pokemon. Mew hesitated for a while and then, still smiling in that fury-inducing way, answered: "Well... I'm so small and all so I thought I wouldn't break it! Not my fault if your bed was made of cheap materials!"

"Cheap materials? You're fatter than a Snorlax! What did you expect?" asked Mewtwo, his face not changing despite his annoyance rising. It was a fact: Mew is not thin. Maybe it was from the fact that she barely used her actual body at all... or maybe because it was that she was drinking more milk daily than the whole population of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn reunited in one year... maybe it was both. Frankly, he didn't care. What mattered was that she was an overweight and that it was obvious that she break that bed by bouncing on it and that, regardless of the fact that she is about half his size at most.

However, Mewtwo had forgotten the number one rule when speaking to females when he made his comment... which is: Never, NEVER make a comment about a female's weight.

Foolish Mewtwo... Mew's face turned red, her fur stood straight up, her tail swung like a crazy pendulum, and sharp claws became visible at the end of her fingers and toes, signs of her fury. "I'M NOT FAT!" it was a mix of Mew hissing and screaming... and frankly, whatever it was, it was strongly unpleasant.

The white and purple cat Pokemon shook his head. just great. He made a mistake and now, the female cat has been unleashed. He'd better change the subject if he value his life... "Look Mew... Why did you come in the first place? Is there any purpose to your visit?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

Mew's fury instantly disappeared. Her fur rebecame normal, her claws disappeared, and her expression rebecame one of calm and innocence. Looks like he succeeded... "Meeeew?" meowed the pink female.

Mewtwo rolled his eyes and shrugged. Well, at least, she isn't going to turn his face into raw meat... "Mew... could you PLEASE tell me what is the purpose of your visit before the end of the millennium?"

Mew blinked a few times, meowed a few times, tilted her head to the right, and FINALLY, she remembered why she had come to Mewtwo's castle. She jumped off the broken bed and landed just in front of Mewtwo. As he saw her smile, he felt uneasy for some reason... like some kind of danger...

"Mewtwo... I have a surprise for you..." the male kitty did NOT feel safe as she spoke to him...

Mewtwo expected the worst when Mew suddenly used her powers to teleport something in her right hand. Maybe a bucket of water which she would dump on his head?... or maybe perfume?... or maybe paint? Or maybe she was going to cover him with flowers?... or soak him with tar and then cover him with Combusken feathers?... or maybe do something that is totally weird and humiliating?

Mew took out...

... a lemon?!?

"For the sole male of my specie... a lemon!" she stated proudly, winking at him. What kind of joke is that?!? There must be a catch of sorts...

He grabbed the lemon slowly, making sure not to put too much pressure in case it was one of Mew's patented explosive fruits... but the lemon was firm. It wouldn't explode in his hand, thankfully.

Was it filled with pepper or with one of Mew's uber corrosive "tasty" hot sauce?... or whatever she called that vile acid of hers?

He took a bite out of the lemon. Slightly sweet and sour. Perfectly ripe... It was a very fine lemon, it seemed.

After gulping down the whole lemon, Mewtwo turned to Mew. "Thank you... but if it was a prank... then know that the humor was lost on me."

Mew giggled and then flew up to him, smiling sweetly... and he felt awkward, her nose almost touching his, her frame way too close for comfort. "Really? You think so? Well... know that I gave you the first part of my gift..."

Mewtwo stepped backward, trying to get some distance between him and the female... but it was in vain. She continued to float right in his face, unable to get anything else than her eyes in his line of sight. "Please Mew... do not stay this close! You're invading my personal space!"

"Well... you know... A lemon is a word that has many meanings... and the fruit was only one meaning. Do you know... of the other meanings?" asked the pink cat, her face getting even closer, not that he thought it was possible.

Mewtwo had lost all confidence. The way the female acted... it just... thrown him off-balance too much. "I was not designed for this... I was not designed for this..." kept thinking Mewtwo, cursing his creators for making him useless, regarding social skills.

"I guess that you do not know... what a "lemon" means..." she said, her smile turning naughty... and a single sentence kept echoing in Mewtwo's mind: "You have been had."

"Why would I know about such an alternate meaning?... and why are you so close? It's... it's not right." said the male, beginning to think that this was turning really creepy.

Mew, her, was thoroughly enjoying this. Mewtwo was on his knees now. All she needed was to finish him off. It shall be hilarious, truly! "Mewtwo... I shall now tell you what is the alternate meaning of a "lemon"..."

Mewtwo's eyes widened as Mew wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder. Mewtwo became tense, panicking. "You're mine, kitty!" thought Mew. Time to shock him big time!

Mew slowly lowered her tail and Mewtwo's eyes widened and he yelped, feeling Mew using her powers to put some pressure on the tip of his tail. "What are you doing?" asked the male, feeling incredibly tense as Mew stroked gently but quickly the incredibly sensitive oval tip of his tail... in fact, to say that it was sensitive was an understatement ; it was his most sensitive body part just like the oval tip of Mew's tail is her own most sensitive body part.

Mewtwo felt so tense, confused by this strange feeling that rose as she applied a pressure on his tail lowered her tail... and he did not see her own tail being lowered, placing itself at a place that he would normally never allow her to even get near. "Me... Mew... It's... it's not funny!" he said, fear rising within his heart...

"MEW!" a mix between the loudest meow he had ever heard and a loud moan came out of Mew's mouth as she rammed her body against his own, hard, slamming her tail against a sensitive place and squeezing the tip of his tail with the full strength of her psychic abilities.

Mewtwo's pupils shrunk to the size of mere dots as sheer, raw terror gripped his heart... and he panicked.

"MEEEEEEEEW!!!" screamed Mewtwo, like a terrorized child, as he unleashed a MASSIVE wave of psychic energies, reducing his entire room to ashes and jumping to an absolutely unnatural height, getting stuck to the ceiling as he gripped it with all of his strength, as if his life was depending on it. Mew had protected herself thanks to her psychic abilities.

Slowly, Mew turned to the ceiling, seeing Mewtwo, clinging to the ceiling with all of his strength, his claws stuck into the metal. His eyes were wide open and he was trembling like a scared child. She could hear him, instinctively meowing and hissing like a stray baby Meowth lost in a dark alley at night. His incredibly short fur, normally invisible, was all straight up, making his skin look somewhat fuzzy. Just that sight alone was worth the trouble she had went through... and as such, Mew was unable to keep herself from bursting into laughter.

Mewtwo remained there, his heart beating so fast he thought it was going to explode. He felt... he felt... so completely terrorized... Mew had done many weird pranks in the past... but that one... it had been so completely terrifying.

Feelings... he had always been afraid of them... always afraid of giving in, of becoming like those stupid, mindless wild and trained Pokemon who had no thoughts of their own and followed only their instincts. It was... the nightmare that kept haunting him... "What? You actually believe you have a soul? You're only a foolish Pokemon who act like a human! Deep within your heart, you know that you are just one more soulless beast!" Giovanni's words would forever haunt him... and every time he felt hormones gather, every time he could feel an overwhelming surge... pure terror overwhelmed him and he suppressed his feelings.

To safeguard his soul... he would remain cold... cold and unfeeling. He would never allow himself to become what Giovanni told him he was...

When Mew jumped on him and did that... that strange thing... He... he felt... he felt so weird... he had been unable to contain this urge. It had been way too strong... and for a second, Mewtwo felt like crying from the sheer force of the shock he had felt. He tried to suppress his feelings... he had to recollect his thoughts... and slowly, he stopped meowing and hissing. He had not even noticed that he had been meowing like the terrified cat he was during the whole time...

His fur rebecame invisible and his claws returned deep within his fingers and toes. Mewtwo, once again welcoming the cold emptiness into his heart, lowered his body down to the floor. He stood there, staring at Mew, still trembling... "Mew... what was that for? I do not understand the meaning of this..."

Mew had fallen over laughing. Mewtwo rose an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "What is so funny?" he asked, wondering why Mew laughed like that...

Mew, struggling to contain her laughter, gripped her now aching stomach and managed to fight back the laughter long enough to say a few words via telepathy... "Haha... haha... Me... Mewtwo! You... you should have seen your own face! Stuck to the ceiling, meowing and hissing like a baby Meowth in one of those human-made cartoons!" the male rolled his eyes. Did... he really do that? He doubted it.

Since Mew was too busy laughing to defend her mind, Mewtwo went deep inside of her memories to try and confirm if she had lied. He was sure that she had lied...

... and his eyes widened in embarrassment as he realized that he had really done that! Instantly, his face fell flat and he stood there speechless. He looked down, feeling tiny... so tiny... tinier than tiny...

Him, Mewtwo, strongest Pokemon and probably the most intelligent, had lowered himself to do that? He felt... miserable. His normally never changed expression changed to that of sadness, even if so slightly.

Mew turned to Mewtwo, still laughing. "Now, you know what is the second meaning of a le..." Mew stopped laughing in an instant, not completing her sentence either.

Mewtwo was standing there, looking down and... frowning. Mewtwo never smiled or frowned... she had even came at the conclusion that Mewtwo was unable to... but as she stares at him, she wondered if her prank had been a bit too much... "You have hurt his heart. Congratulations, heartless evil clown." a thought in the darkest corner of her mind... and the guilt.

She had thought that Mewtwo would be surprised, yes... but that he would actually laugh at his own reaction afterward, not become sad! She was at a loss at what to do... Mewtwo was maybe cold, distant, and downright annoying in his refusal to be friendly at times... but she still considered him as her friend... and she knew that ever since Mewtwo parted from his clones, that she was the only creature Mewtwo could speak to... and now, her, Mewtwo's sole friend, has hurt his feelings...

She cannot leave him like that. She cannot go and see Lucario with this guilt. She must find out what went wrong and fix it.

The pink kitty slowly lifted herself off the floor and floated toward Mewtwo... but then, he pointed at her, his frown disappearing, his eyes sharpening into something that looked like anger. "No. NO!" he was about to tell her to get away... but looking down at his hand, he realized the horrible, horrible truth. His hand... was shaking and his voice was filled with emotion. "No Mew... no..." his voice was weak, much weaker... and devoid of any feeling.

The white and purple male stood there, successfully suppressing his feelings although doing so with much effort... and when the cold, soothing feeling of the void returned to him, he stood, calm and serious, pointing at the shattered glass door. "Why don't you go there?" he asked, pointing the horizon. "Why don't you go to those who are like you? Go there and have fun with those who are like you."

Why did he always closed his heart like this? Every time she had tried to get closer... every single time, he had done something like this.

She had always been patient, thinking that he would get over it, that he would eventually open his heart to her if she was friendly and tried to get close, that time would eventually take care of his emotional shell...

... but this was her final visit. She would part from him and go with Lucario to initiate a relationship. With Lucario as a boyfriend and even, who knows, as a lover, she will have not have the opportunity to return to this castle to see him... and the idea of leaving Mewtwo to live alone, forever stuck in his emotional shell, made her shudder.

Mewtwo went a long way since he awakened... and she wants him to be happy. She will not allow him to hurt himself... to seal himself away from this world... for the predictions of the other Legendary Pokemon to come true. They said that never he would be happy, unnatural as he was... NON-SENSE! His clones are unnatural too and yet, they now live happily, in a place of their own... why wouldn't Mewtwo be happy, too? Why should he be condemned to eternal loneliness? Never to experience everything that is wonderful in this world?

Lucario and herself will have an eternity of happiness together... but this is her last chance at healing Mewtwo's tortured soul. Lucario can wait... Mewtwo, him, cannot.

"I will not leave. I just won't. You need help." stated Mew, staring into Mewtwo's eyes, decided to help him.

A fox Pokemon standing on its hind legs was staring at the sky... "The sun is high up... She is late." stated the male fox.

Closing his eyes, the Pokemon let the flow of energy through the entire world flow through him... and he felt her presence elsewhere...

Lucario turned toward the general direction of Faraway Island and departed.

=TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by Zerodius; 26th April 2006 at 7:29 AM.
    =FEATURED STORY=

Rejected

In a seemingly condemned world, souls seek out the cure to a terrible Poison and end up finding more... much more. Truth can be painful, sometimes.

Whee! I loved this chapter! Mew crashing through the glass door. ZOOM like that! HA HA HA*SHOT*

Okay... And Mew's overweight. HA! Too much milk and...lack of exercise. (OMG HEART ATTACK COMING!) That's pretty funny.

- I'm fat, yet I don't break the bed!

Because I always strapped you to the bed. Now get. *boots and hurts foot* OUCH! *kicks Mew* OW! She's overweight all right! *blown up*

Okay... Well, two meanings of lemon so far... I seriously have no clue what the other meanings are... *peeks in dictionary* Still confused. Well, to be had (Doesn't sound right...) and the evil fruit that must be kept away from little kids to grow properly are the only ones we know of...

And the part where Mewtwo acts like a frightened cat... That was just funny! I could just imagine him like that. Hee hee hee! If only he did that in the movies... (Wish he'd do the same in the special, but no...)

Great job Zerodius. Only, leave the "re" away from became. Put it in front of turn. It'll sound better. But that's all I noticed. And Lucario's going to be Mewtwo's rival I bet. I SENSE FIGHTS! *grabs popcorn*

Anyway... *hands cookie and hugs* Can't wait for the next chapter! SQUEEEE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets!
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

nice. Can't wait for the next chapter. There were the first hints of shipping and it seemed really nice.

OFF: Finally... it's way overdue but it is there! The new chapter for Why A Lemon!

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________ _______________

WHY A LEMON?
    CHAPTER 2: CLOSED HEART

"Riding the winds of eternity..." whispered a fox to himself, standing before a gigantic castle. Its black metal walls seemed to stretch forever to the point of merging with the strange vortex that formed in the sky above the lonely, abandonned, and forgotten island surrounded by a permanent unnatural storm... "To cross the sea using the winds..." he kept murmuring.

The fox stepped foward...

"Why won't you speak to me?" Mew just couldn't get it. Why was Mewtwo acting like this?

Ever since that prank, he had been quiet... so deathly quiet and pale. She could feel it... He was using all of his powers to supress his instincts and feelings. His tail no longer moved, his eyes were expressionless, his stance was robotic... it was just too creepy. Then, there was the fact that Mewtwo had not said a single word... not one.

Then, he turned to her, finally accepting to look at her... but instead of being happy of this, Mew only felt even more sad seeing his expression. His eyes were that of a Pokemon in pain, one that suffer incredibly intense emotionnal pain...

"It is not your place. You should leave this island..." Mew just shook her head.

"Mewtwo... why do you want me to go away? You need help..." she had tried to convince him... but it had been in vain. His heart was so out of reach...

He closed his eyes. She was so tense... the whole atmosphere was oppressive and depressing. It was as if a cold wind was blowing through the room, freezing her on the spot... and in the center of the wind, Mewtwo. His heart was completely frozen, his figure similar to that of a specter, a quiet, silent sorrow visible in his purple cold as ice eyes...

She just couldn't leave Mewtwo here, in such a state. "Do you really believe that you will solve anything by remaining alone?" she asked, no longer able to bear the heavy, crushing silence.

The male seemingly shivered and turned his back to her once again... "You cannot understand." The female shook her head.

Mew slowly stopped near the male and then, she slowly tilted her head to the right, ears twitching, tail swinging... yet, despite the body signs, her face was calm and serene. "I don't understand? I don't understand what? That you're afraid of females setting their eyes on your frame? Teeheehee!" the pink kitty giggled, expecting a reaction to her joke...

The taller Pokemon, however, remained silent... and then, slowly, Mew could hear a laugh... Mewtwo's cold, forced laugh. She floated there, raising an eyebrow. This was not the kind of laugh she was expecting... but any will do! She floated away from him, smiling triumphantly.

"Hahaha... hahaha... Oh Mew... Just look at yourself. Throwing a fit for your shadow? I feel honored..." Mew's happiness was quickly and effectively crushed. She rose an eyebrow and crossed her arms. The male shouldn't push it, you know! "Mewtwo, that was mean! I only want to help you! Smile and please! Show respect to your mother!"

Mewtwo felt a tiny itsy bit of amusement slowly rise in his heart. It was easy to guess when Mew was out of arguments. One only had to wait for her to use her supposed blood relation to see whenever she was out of arguments.

"You know... There is absolutely no proof that the DNA that was used in my creation is your own, Mew... thus, one cannot possibly come to the conclusion that you are my mother." replied Mewtwo, his voice just a little bit warmer than a second ago... or maybe not.

Although Mew should have been pleased normally by Mewtwo's mood getting better... the context and what Mewtwo was saying as well as her general mood caused her to feel a bit of frustration rise instead. "But I KNOW that it was MY DNA! I am your mother, child! I deserve at least a bit of respect!" she said sadly.

"No, you are not my mother." replied the male Pokemon, crossing his arms, his tone cold and unfeeling anew.

"Yes, I am!" replied quickly the female.

"No, you are not!" his reply came instantly, a bit louder than he had intended.

"Yes, I am!" repeated Mew, her sad tone turning to childish frustration.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Mewtwo shuddered. Arguing with Mew was like arguing with a wall ; it was pointless for never, NEVER will she move from her position. Mew was cute and all... but if she had a flaw, it sure was the fact that she was so childishly stubborn! Once she got an idea in her little mind of hers, impossible for her to change her mind about it!

As the voice of reason, he had to react. "Look Mew... just..." he turned to the horizon. Mew was childish and thought only of having fun... so maybe he could get rid of her if he pointed to a place that was more fun than his castle? "Look Mew... why don't you go over there?" he said, pointing at the horizon. "Why don't you go and have fun, with those who are like you? I'm sure it's more fun than this gloomy, depressing castle!"

"Meeeeew..." the female Pokemon tilted her head to right, tail swinging. "Why are you so mean? I only want to be your friend..."

A friend? What good is a friend? He had always been alone and had always been fine. Friends? FRIENDS? HA! How funny... What use would he have for a friend?... and who would be his friend anyway? No one, that is! She is only there because that she pity him. He has no use for her pity! He has dignity and he wish to keep whatever little of it he has left!

The male turned his back to the female and waited for her to get bored and leave... but instead, Mew simply frowned, sadness all over her face, and she meowed...

This didn't look good... but then, an idea popped in the female's head and her tail rose straight up. Maybe she was using the wrong tone... She floated to the male, deciding to change her attitude.

"Mewtwo... I only wish to be closer to you..." she said in a reassuring tone, floating quite close to the male yet without invading his personal space.

The male was NOT amused however. He turned to Mew, his right eye twitching. "You want to be closer?" he stepped toward her. It seemed as if his step had caused an earthquake. He stopped in front of her and a big frown was all over the female's face. She could hear a voice in the back of her head mocking her, reminding her that maybe she had not used the right approach after all. "You sure have an original way of trying to get closer to me!" said the male, frustration writen all over his sarcasm. "Indeed! It is sooo pleasant to be humiliated time and time again! We really are getting closer to each others everday, as you make a fool out of me!" Mewtwo smirked, his body a bit out of control for some reason... "Mew... I am not a fancy toy nor your cuty softy plushie. Leave me alone... at once!" his tone was strangely soft and slow, speaking to her as if she was a child...

The male felt so relieved. So many years, Mew made fun of him. So many years of humiliation, that pink monster unleashing prank after prank after prank! It was about time he told her what he thought! Pokemon of Purity? PAH! More like the Purely Annoying Pokemon!

But then, unlike what he had expected, Mew did not make fun of him. She did not contradict him. Instead, he saw Mew, head hanging low, turning away from him... Slowly, she floated back to the balcony and then returned, holding one of the shards of the shattered window...

"I never wanted to hurt you, Mewtwo... I... I only want... to be your friend..." she said, her little hand shaking as she held the piece of glass... and Mewtwo noticed that she was using her powers to put the shattered glass together, forming two crude figures that were holding hands. Considering the figures' proportions, he assumed the figures to be crude figurative representations of him and her...

Instantly, a feeling rose within his chest... a feeling that stopped his breathing, like if he had flinched... a feeling that hurts, that made it hard to look at her...

Not bearing the sight of that female, he turned his back to her once anew. What was that whole soap opera for? Why did he had to be mean like that? She is so pure-hearted, so innocent... She had never meant any harm and always, he had know it. Why didn't he just smiled and endured the prank, letting her be happy in the belief that she would someday understand him when he knew very well that they were too different?

Those hands of his... his frame... it was that of a monster... a disformed shadow of her. Everything that was beautiful in her was corrupted in him. While she was the forever innocent child, he was the cold insensitive being that never had a childhood...

He wished for her to remain innocent and happy... for her never to reach out to his cold, frozen empty heart. He wished for her never to experience the freezing, silent suffering of the void that was his soul.

"Mew..." he turned back to the female, forcing a smile. Mew stared at her clone, smiling sweetly despite her sadness, hoping with all of her heart for him to change for her... "Look Mew... I am sorry if I have hurt you. I am tired today. Please return another day, I'm not in the mood."

Mew shook her head. He did not know... he did not know... He must know. She had promised not to tell a soul until she would have done it... but this was different. This is the very last time she visit this castle, the last time she will meet with Mewtwo. He was not taking this seriously. He believed that she would return... that there would be a next time... but this was different.

"Mewtwo... you do not understand. This prank... I... well..." Mew hesitated. How to tell him? How to tell him she's not coming back?... but then, how many ways is there to say it? "I only wanted to have fun with you one last time. I came to you... because that I care for you. One last time..." she said, floating at eye level.

"One... last time?" Mewtwo did not understand. One last time? Did she mean... that this was her final visit? "What does this mean? You are talking as if you are never coming back..."

Mew nodded. "I am not as happy as I seem to be, Mewtwo. I have seen so much, Mewtwo... I have felt so much... I have learnt so much... and yet, I never had anyone to share what I learnt with. I am lonely, Mewtwo... so very lonely. You are still young... you did not live to outlive all of the mortals you have known yet. You do not know how it feels to see everything around you rising to life and then fall to dust before you while you remain forever untouched by time. I admit that I do not care for the temporary basis of all things... for everything is beautiful, both in appearance and disappearance and the uniqueness of all things shine in their short existences. But... my heart was broken when I learnt that the existences of all those beings would be in vain and that I would never be able to share the past with anyone, the experiences of legends from the past and future remaining unknown for all eternity. It is why I suffer... and why I shall never return here."

Mewtwo was shocked. This must be one of Mew's pranks, it must be! Mew, talking like him, speaking of pain and loneliness? Come on! It can't happen! Mew is a bundle of endless energy, happiness, and games! Her smile is probably the only thing in the whole universe that is truly indestructible! Even at the end of time, when the power of Legendaries will fail and that the world will return to the Void that spawned it, she will be smiling in happiness. He must be dreaming... or maybe this is one of his nightmares or visions.

The tall clone shook his head and placed his right hand over his eyes, blocking the light. All of those events was giving him a headache. This was so unlike any of Mew's last visits. She ALWAYS would make a prank, he would always be annoyed, then they would be happy. Mew's visits was a ray of sunshine in his mind. He couldn't believe that she would be unhappy! He wouldn't believe that...

... wait a second!

Mew's visits... was a ray of sunshine?

Do this means that he is FOND of her annoying pranks? That he actually await her visits?

Well, they do break the monotony, that's for sure... but... is he really actually bearing them? He closed his eyes and remembered her last pranks... He always felt embarassed and would ask her to leave. He had always been rude and cold-hearted to her. He rejected her attempts at playing and was frustrated when she spied on his experiments... and yet, she was never offended. She never cried. She always smiled and was amused by him. Such curiosity and optimism.

In a way, he had grown accustomed to it. He used to think that forever, she would return to his castle and interrupt him, annoying him with her pranks.

... but not anymore... and he finally realized what was different.

She was going to disappear from his life. This is her last visit... her very last one. This is why she was acting so strangely. It is their last meeting... and he had been so oblivious and plain mean. He did not say goodbye, he did not seek to understand her. He just acted like a big time jerk. He was so centered on his so-called pain of existence that he forgot the real reason why Mew acted in such an abnormally serious way.

Mew no longer coming... He would be alone, at long last but... he felt a hollow feeling inside. Would he... miss her? Non-sense! She humiliate him and poke fun at him! But then... she don't hate him. She's just annoying. He shook his head... what to do... what to do... He was not designed for this... he really wasn't...

"This is... your final visit, right?" he asked. getting ahold of himself and staring straight into her eyes. The situation had changed so suddenly to him. The situation was tense and oppressing... and he felt as if the room was so small and crushed his heart. What was wrong with him, with her? What's going on here?

Mew simply nodded. "Yes... I will find a mate, unite myself to him... and never come back." she answered. The words came slowly, like the announcement of someone's death... it was creepy.

"I... see." the male simply replied, unable to think of something else. His mind, normally producing humongous sentences deep with meaning, was completely paralyzed. He felt as if a cold wind had turned him into an ice statue.

The female shook her head... "I see? This is all you have to say? I see? No big sentences? No funny speech? What's wrong with you?" but then, she realized it was a mistake when she saw Mewtwo's face. Guilty... he felt guilty. Bad! BAD! She does not want him to feel guilty! "Aaaaw... come on! I already am bothered enough by the situation. I want you to SMILE Mewtwo!" said the pink cat Pokemon, placing her hands on the male's shoulders.

Mewtwo remained silent for a long moment... "Please?" asked the female, forcing a smile.

The male felt more like frowning. He had to do something... All he had to do... was to smile and she would leave but... but for some reason, he felt unable to force a smile. Normally, he could manage it... but not this time. "I can't..."

The female rose an eyebrow. "What do you mean by "I can't"? Come on... smile!" she insisted.

Mewtwo used his psychic powers to force Mew to let go of his shoulders. "Why should I smile in the first place?"

Mew floated a bit backward... and then, looking away from him, she slowly said: "Weeeeell... because it's my last visit. Short memory, heh? Shouldn't our last meeting... be a happy one?"

The male recollected his thoughts... This pink female sure is childish!... but on another hand, wisdom was in her words although he was unsure if she really meant it or if it was luck. Farewells... why should they always end in tears? This is the last time they meet, indeed... so why not make it a happy one?

The male shook his head. This is so embarassing. He's going to make a fool out of himself just for a childish pink kitty... "Alright... I... will try." he slowly answered.

Much to Mewtwo's displeasure, the female thrown herself on him, tackling him on the floor and hugging him tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!" said the pink female using telepathy, purring loudly using her real voice.

The male rolled his eyes, sighing, lying down on the floor in this embarassing position. "Yeah yeah Mew... You are suuuch a delightful Pokemon..." he repeated to himself, the feeling that he's going to regret his decision nagging him as she continued to hug him with enough strenght to choke most ordinary Pokemon.

"Hmmm..." Lucario stood there, not sure what to think of the situation.

He stood there, in the middle of the entrance hall. He could feel it... Mew was in this castle and he will find her!

The fox Pokemon made his way toward the depths of the castle, totally oblivious to the fact that the security cameras were recording his every move...

=TO BE CONTINUED
    =FEATURED STORY=

Rejected

It's a good story so far, Zerodius. I like it, especially the part where Mew broke the glass in the first chapter.

Yeah, please continue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    That's pretty awesome that she thinks she can cry her way out of eating her 10 year old child alive.
    one sentence porn meme!

pokemon anon kink meme! careful it's rated 'r' for 'really sexy'

Don't worry, folks, he will...

Actually... sorry for not replying earlier... got a bit outstretched and all. From what you set up, it looks... well... messes will happen with the Legendaries, definitely.

Hope it pops up soon!

WOOT awesome. seriously. i have afeeling someone is going to have his heart shattered into a million pieces nad someone is going to get their but whupped. or at least a huge fight. anyway, whens the next chapter due?

Thank you all for your reviews. I don't have an exact day or hour for when the next chapter is coming up... but it's definitely progressing.

As for your questions... Well, they shall be answered when the next chapters will be posted, isn't it?
    =FEATURED STORY=

Rejected

*runs and trips into fic* SQUEEE, YOU'RE BACK WRITING THIS FIC! *hugs*

This was a cute (yet sad) chapter, and I love it. Mewtwo is not going to be happy when Lucario comes barging in. And it'll be more angstful (maybe) when the fox finds Mew hugging some other male. It'll be like "Get away from my girl, you a-hole! DX" *insert fight here*

Lucario: *sprouting colorful curses*

Mewtwo: *yowling and sprouting swears as well*

Mew: *flying overhead* ZOMG! ^^ CAT/FOX FIGHT! *whoops and grabs popcorn* Wait... O_O; Zee. Oh. Em. Gee. It's happening again.

=^.^=; Yeah, I have a strange imagination... Well, glad to see you're back! Can't wait for the next chappy!

~~~~~~~~~~
    *Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets! (Oh noes, no hearts!)
    I survived Pupa.

I got her joke hee hee such a naughty mew hahaha pls post more. im waiting for it.
    ~Tis a shame, but tis true. I'm not good enough to be a mew.