Thread: Video games you regretted playing?

Post Video games you regretted playing?

Did you ever buy a game that seemed fun but ended up being one of the worst games you ever played? So bad that you regretted paying for it?

I guess my pokemon silver game i got online in 2006 was a let down for me :/ I 'promised' my Typhlosion on my file we'd beat the league together......annnd then the save battery died. Yeah, I was weird about my games back then :/ also can't stomach breaking promises well. I stopped making promises like completely after that, lol.

Also, any bootleg game i've gotten was a let down for me too XD I got two in my life; A Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (which was somehow winable in the end but i had to like keep my handheld on and charging to win it lol) and a Sonic Advanced game which I NEVER won and it didn't like show levels past the sky rift ones. Meh.

EDIT: Ah! Theres MORE! (i'll just post one, for now *yawn*)

My beyblade v force game, when i first got it, i couldn't stand the music in it and wanted to return it XD I ended up keeping it and liking the music after awhile, though O.o;
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~

Digimon All-star Rumble. So few playable Digimon, and totally rushed 'Story' mode.

Games that disappointed me are Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded because how frustrating the chip system feature was and how easy it was to accidentally install a useless blank chip and be unable to remove it, Pokémon Conquest because the game's AI was way too easy to figure out that I beat it TWICE in two days, and GTA V because I couldn't get past the stupid forced Driving tutorial as that #^+> guy kept pulling me out and making me fail before I could even move the car. I wasted four hours trying to pass that tutorial before getting so frustrated that I went to GameStop to trade it in for store credit. Then there was my Donkey Kong Country Advanced 3 game which didn't even work!
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Tales of symphonia dawn of a new world because the battle system was not what I was used to, paper mario sticker star because it sucked, summon night twin ages, digimon world 2, paws and claws pet vet, super paper mario, and okamiden.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

The Xbox versions of Zoo Tycoon were pretty disappointing.

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
    Waste of $20, only completed it once and never again. I even bought the NG version of Saints Row IV later on that came with Gat out of Hell but I never touched that disc. I've played every Saints Row game COUNTLESS times, but this game I only played once. There is no replay value in it and the plot was just ****ing stupid.