Thread: Little Videogame Things you Like.

Default Little Videogame Things you Like.

Welp, in DMC4, when you get the Speed upgrade for Nero Get it near the start. They walk/I'm going to call it jog really slowly. and you taunt while running, he will do the double-foot kick he does against Dante in the opening. Pretty cool. I hit the dice in The Successor with it.

When sequels retain the same sound effects from previous games. Like Persona 3 and or the Dead Space series. There are lots of examples.

When a game has a diverse class-change system. Like Golden Sun, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and most of the Mana series.

Also like to see remixes of game songs from prequels, in the sequel/next entry.

| Trainer Level 4 | D Grade Referee |

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

When you can skip tutorials, skip cut scenes/long walls of text and you can see the enemy when you're walking along, unlike Final Fantasy 7. >:I

I also like it when they even put effort in tiny things like chain textures or earings! =D
    Revenge? Money? Revenge? Money? Revenge or money? It's so hard to choose! Oh, why should I deny myself anything? Revenge THEN money! - Dr Eggman

Currently planning my Delta Episode Omega Ruby team!

When RPGs don't recolor old enemies and make them stronger just to give us dtronger enemies
    Also, when a game in a series alludes to another game in the same series

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    When sequels retain the same sound effects from previous games. Like Persona 3 and or the Dead Space series. There are lots of examples.
    I like that too. Like level up jingles in Dragon Quest or level clear in sonic games. It irks me when things like that are change lol

I love the option to skip the tutorials right from the get go. I usually just test out what which button does as soon as I start the game, and then I quickly grasp the mechanics without any need for a tutorial. I know that some people need it, but for those of us who don't and adapt quickly, it's nice to have the option to skip. A small thing, but yeah, I really do like it a lot.

NPCs complimenting/taunting your appearance.

Skipping tutorial. Just give me a few seconds and I understand how everything works(If I'm on Xbox)
    BIG Marvel fan(Especially of Spider-Man) and proud of it.

When game remembers your birthday or when a holiday comes around the NPC chars or backgrounds reflect it...