Thread: Combine the last two games you have played

Default Combine the last two games you have played

Same as title. The last two games that i have played would be Team Fortress and MGSV. Combining the two would like result in a game that's like TF2 except All of the players will be Spies! Complete with Cardboard Boxes! On second though, that might not be a very good idea at all...

Quote Originally Posted by LauriJ View Post
    Same as title. The last two games that i have played would be Team Fortress and MGSV. Combining the two would like result in a game that's like TF2 except All of the players will be Spies! Complete with Cardboard Boxes! On second though, that might not be a very good idea at all...
    So Metal Gear Online...

The last two games I played are Pokémon and Pokémon Moon and Summer Lessons. I'd take a Pokémon educating sim please. Erica, Sabrina, Cynthia, Professor Juniper, Wicke, Lusamine, etc etc. so many to pick from! I'll teach Lusamine all about Ultra Beasts, all right!

Persona 5

Minesweeper and Pokemon Moon.

Electrode-themed Minesweeper game? I guess it could kinda be like the HGSS Game Corner.

Resident Evil Revelations and Pokemon Omega Ruby

I was already thinking of a RE Pokemon AU. Revelations but with Pokemon. Nice.

"Whatever you say, Princess."
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr

Minecraft and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. So, a shooter in which I have to punch wood, dodge creepers, and can unleash a Wither boss in the middle of a bandit stronghold for maximum chaos. And have a gun that shoots arrows.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

SMITE + Pokémon Sun & Moon.

Will it be a MOBA where you play as Pokémon? Or will it be an RPG where you literally capture mythical gods? Who knows?