Page 216 of 295 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 7364

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Replaying Ookami for the umpteenth time, chaining in Diamond and just casually punching things around in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. Haven't bought anything new in a while.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

A tossup between Torchlight II and Borderlands 2. I've invested more time into Borderlands 2, and so far, I'm loving the game, and on the other hand, while I haven't played much Torchlight II, it has everything Diablo III refused to give us.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

I plan on trying out Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles again soon (couldn't figure it out last year...but it was fun to play for awile^^) so that may be added to my list.

Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Just beat Okami! Wonderful final boss battle! Got some tears in my eyes at the cutscene before the final phase... Oh, Issun, why couldn't you have come with me? EDIT: Just realized that Issun never would have been able to come with me because realizing his destiny as a Celestial Envoy means staying in Nippon anyway. *cries*
    It turns out that using an Astral Pouch doesn't count as dying! Which is truly ridiculous. So I S-ranked everything and was surprised at my results. Almost a thousand enemies defeated! And a total of over eight million yen earned.
    I'll be checking out new game plus tomorrow, maybe.
    Last edited by Thecatteam; 25th September 2012 at 7:51 PM.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Metroid: Other M. I really like the graphics and cut scenes...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Taking a break from Skyrim to play Borderlands 2. I also went through the inFamous Collection (1, 2, and Festival of Blood) while waiting for BL2 to be released. Wasnt as bad as the uber Prototype fanboys made it out to be. Both series have their ups and downs, so to each their own, I say. ^_^
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Though I don't do much gaming during the week thanks to school, during the weekend, I've been playing Arkahm City GOTY & Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Hoping to finish Return to Dream Land's Extra Mode on Friday/Saturday and unlock some more stuff in Arkham City.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Been doing a bit of hopping around recently. Played Star Wars: Republic Commando for a little bit, probably going to play through that in full soon; seems brilliant! After that, I just finished a play-through of The Lord of the Ring: The Third Age, which'll probably be my last; just isn't enough to stand up after a few plays. Was playing Golden Sun the other night but couldn't really get into it, and now I've decided to get back to finishing up work on my mod for Fable: The Lost Chapters. And, to top it all off, I was just having a little muck around with the character creation system on Baldur's Gate, so once I've got all other projects aside I'm really looking forward to playing through all four Baldur's Gate games in one via the EasyTutu mod. I'm excited.

tl;dr? Lots.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge Location: Castelia City Gym Badges: 2 DEFEAT

Nice try team. You shall be avenged! Burgh shall be destroyed on my next visit!

Getting Resident Evil 6 today, along with Pokemon Black 2 this Sunday. They both look like good games, no matter what the FanDumbs might say. (*preps for inevitable flame war* COME AT ME, B*TCHES!!!)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I am playing Dragon Quest IX and Chrono Cross.

Mario Kart 7.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm(buy it if u can), james noirs holywood crimes(not worth it), kingdom hears ddd(amazing!) and tales of the abyss(also amazing!)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Recently I've been playing the three Sam & Max seasons on Steam, and playing an odd bit of Mario Kart 7. Also tried the Grand Prix mode of Mario Kart DS for the sake of nostalgia, but I couldn't get used to it's drifting mechanics or playing it on the 3DS. I'm away from home for the majority of the year, so not much chance of playing something new until I get a new Xbox 360.

Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii, I highly recommend the monster hunter series.

I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster hunter Tri. Yes I am obsessed.
    I claim Larvitar!

Recently, besides Pokemon, I've been playing Age of Empires 3 (I know old game but it's so fun IMO!) and it's expansion pack, WarChiefs. Also been playing Minecraft (it's my friends though, played it at his house)
    Planning on getting besides White 2 and LEGO Lord of the Rings soon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by DemonLabRat View Post
    Recently I've been playing the three Sam & Max seasons on Steam, and playing an odd bit of Mario Kart 7. Also tried the Grand Prix mode of Mario Kart DS for the sake of nostalgia, but I couldn't get used to it's drifting mechanics or playing it on the 3DS. I'm away from home for the majority of the year, so not much chance of playing something new until I get a new Xbox 360.
    Damn it DLR why must you do this to me..!

In other news, I've been playing Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VII. Hopefully I'll be able to re-get myself into Peace Walker as well before MG: Rising comes out.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Metal Gear Solid 2 and Arkham City.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Bouncing between Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED. The latter is in Japanese which I don't understand and then there are the pre and post-battle conversations which use Japanese audio, which sound great, but I want to know what they're saying!!!!!!!! I bet the banter is on par with KI:U, sucks I don't know Japanese.
    Last edited by Recon; 3rd October 2012 at 1:11 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

The GBA version of Yggdra Union. I'm sad the only mode there is seems to be 'really hard mode'.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Playing Tokyo Jungle and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Dishonored is going to join that list soon this week.

Halo 2, getting ready for halo 4 and leaf green

Borderlands 2 and Pokepark 2. Weird combination.

Still THE Ace of Abra.

Oh, hey! We started updating comics again! Keep watching my DA for new comics and be sure to comment in the Fan Comic section!

I am currently updating my Mass Effect 2 profiles.

Black Ops - Playing through the campaign, I've had the game for a long time and never played the campaign.
    Also playing through some Assassin's Creed and I will get hands on a BW 2 tomorrow.

Page 216 of 295 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast