Page 222 of 297 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Skyrim - Restarted playing it as my favourite race (Wood Elves for the win). I am a meat merchant, a hunter, he was a former scout for the Dominion and he is thinking of joining the DB. (I am Role-Playing btw)
    White 2 - I kinda ditched it like a month ago but... I am technically playing it.
    BattleField 3 - It's better than CoD. Enough said.
    Black Ops 1 - I said Battlefield was better than CoD but i never said I hated CoD, plus the matches are shorter so it is an easier to know how much time you will play.

RAWK ON

I'm playing a lot right now.

DBZ: Budokai HD Collection- Just recently got it and have been playing Dragon Universe from Budokai 3. Will get to Budokai 1 soon.
    Assassin's Creed III- Got it before all the games on my list, though now it's been taking a little bit of a backseat. Should be getting back to it by the end of the week.

Wii
    Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition- Admittedly my least played right now of the ones I'm listing, though I'll be sure to get around to it again before the end of the month. I only got it this past Sunday.

3DS
    New Super Mario Bros. 2- Recently got the 5 shiny stars, though I more recently just got the paid DLC packs.
    Paper Mario: Sticker Star- Got it recently and have been working on the story.

Basically, everything except ACIII was from Hanukkah, which just ended today. Got ACIII on Black Friday. Going to be a busy holiday break for me!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    It's perfectly doable. Either do Faith/Int and buff it, or dump everything into Vitality or Endurance.
    I've got an Int/Dex build going right now, but 20 Strength is a bit too high. There's a bunch of Strength weapons I haven't tried yet so I'm definitely gonna a Strength build after.

Only one I'm really playing right now is Devil Survivor 2. It's the only game I actually can't beat, which is ticking me off. YOU WILL BE CONQUERED!

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Only one I'm really playing right now is Devil Survivor 2. It's the only game I actually can't beat, which is ticking me off. YOU WILL BE CONQUERED!
    I was just about to post that I was playing this as well! Ha

Such a hard game at times.

Also: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy- Lovely rhythm game. All this great music...just....YEAAAAH!!!!
    Devil Survivor 1- I think the curve may have finally caught up to me...dying in free battles now...ugh.

Recently finished playing through Infamous 2 and Portal 2, I've since resumed playing through Dark Souls. I'm currently up to the Gaping Dragon fight and so far it has annihilated me. Though on one of my attempts I was able to cut its tail off and get the Dragon King Greataxe.

Once I finish Dark Souls I'm planning on playing through several games to get the trophies I missed.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

I love casual games
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Assassin's Creed III(PC)
    DOTA 2
    and I hope to have some games on my news 3DS soon.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I just finished Street Fighter X Mega Man. It was fun, especially for a free game.
    I hope that it's just the beginning of a Mega 25th anniversary for our little Blue Bomber, because times have been hard for the guy and all the other incarnations that carry the name Mega Man lately.
    Free download here if you want to play it: http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man
    Last edited by Short Wing; 18th December 2012 at 7:55 PM.

White Knight Chronicles II for the PS3.
    Can't say I like the storyline too much, but the character customization is phenomenal .
    Carver disapproval (-15).

Still working on Devil Survivor 2 (ARGH, I HATE YOU, ALIOTH!).

Also playing Vindictus on the PC since Vella became a playable character a few days ago. One of the few reasons I hate being left-handed is that I can't dodge boss attacks for the life in me...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Assassin's Creed 3 (360)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (360)
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood(360)
    Portal 2 (360)
    Halo 4 (360) but I'm going to do a LASO run. Legendary All-Skulls-On.
    and after Christmas I'll be playing a bunch of psp games.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Working through something of a backlog of unfinished campaigns right now.

Currently playing:

"He has many names; Kinslayer, Executioner... Death"
    Darksiders II - PS3

"You defy the God of War?!"
    God of War II - PS3

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"
    Farcry 3 - Xbox 360

Still to go:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
    God of War: Chains of Olympus - PS3
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta - PS3
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360
    Resistance 3 - PS3
    WWE 13 - PS3

I finished Metal Gear Solid 3d with a scorpion ranking. Not bad I must say.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I'm currently playing Fable 3

I'm playing Dawn of Mana for the PS2. Amazing game.

I'm playing Final Fantasy V on Game Boy Advance for the 4th time. XD

It's my favorite Final Fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

well now im starting to play guilty gear again since its a downloadable game on the psnetwork XD love that game love dizzy and may

I've been blasting through Red Dead Redemption, and I kinda regret it. Not because it's bad, but the opposite. It's so fantastic that I wish I could distribute my play time more evenly. I don't want it to end.

I'm playing Skyrim and Halo 4.

I've always harbored a fear for playing Silent Hill, and despite me having the game for two years now, I've never beat it. I've been stuck in the Sewer, too scared to move. I'm hoping to start another play-through of LoZ: Ocarina of Time, LoZ: Skyward Sword, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I just got Scribblenauts Unlimited (3DS and Super Street Fighter 4. Scribblenauts Unlimited (3DS) is AMAZING. The open world style works really well and the missions are incredibly varied and have a lot of charm to them. The Title screen sandbox is gone though, but the rest of the game makes up for it. SSF4 is damn good. I haven't had much experience with Street Fighter before so the controls took some getting used to as well as the slower pace compared to the other fighters I play such as Marvel Vs Capcom and Blazblue. The animated endings for each character are surprisingly well done and the variety of characters and fighting styles is impressive. The music is solid. ( my personal favorite tracks are Guile's theme, Akuma Rival theme, Vs Screen theme, and Balrog's theme) I haven't tried the online yet so I'll give my opinion when I do. Finally, the graphics have a cool flair to them and everything is over-the-top and cartoony and its enough to bring a smile to my face.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Darksiders and that's pretty much it. I want to get back into Skyrim and Mass Effect... Sigggggh.

Pretty much only Touhou (and its fan-made games from time to time).
    I just love these bullets.
    Looking for every pokémon which were obtainable only in previous events. For a short summary, I'm interested in these pokémons:

In return, I'm able to provide pretty much every single non-legendary (or breedable, if you want) pokémon there is till this day (including ones such as Zorua, Phione and of course all starters), items (evolution items and stones, PP Ups, Rare Candies...) and after further negotiations perhaps even another normally obtainable legendary.
    Shiny pokemons I can offer:

I decided to play Portal again. It feels a bit outdated but still a great game.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Page 222 of 297 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast