Page 224 of 292 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 7283

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Dj Max Technika Tune on the PS Vita.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I got Crayon Physics Deluxe in a Humble Bundle and I've been playing that a lot, but I'm terrible!

I just started playing Pokemon Black and I'm trying to finish Super Mario Land 3D. I just have to finish the last four special worlds with Luigi and then I'll have clocked the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I just started playing Pokemon Black and I'm trying to finish Super Mario Land 3D. I just have to finish the last four special worlds with Luigi and then I'll have clocked the game.
    Dont forget that you have to touch the top of each flagpole, then do the same in the bonus level as both Mario AND Lugi, and then you jave completed it. :S. The game is still enjoyable as all heck though.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Dont forget that you have to touch the top of each flagpole, then do the same in the bonus level as both Mario AND Lugi, and then you jave completed it. :S. The game is still enjoyable as all heck though.
    I've already done all of that. I have like 4/5 stars.

I finished playing Arkham asylum, so now I have just started to play arkham city.

PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond, but now it's Pokémon White Version 2 since I finished the story.

I asked for Heavy Rain for Christmas (Yes I know I'm late) and I'm really enjoying it. Well, I actually already beat it, but apparently I'm going to try and grab all the trophies because that's how I roll. I also just got into Assassin's Creed because I bought Revelations/Brotherhood which came with the first one (Little did I know the second one comes before those two). Ah well, I'm enjoying them both even if I get frustrated with AC just because I'm bad at it.

Star-Lord

I got Xenoblade Chronicles for Christmas, so I'll be playing that. I'm like 5-6 hours in at the Bionis' knee I think it was? Once I get the last 8 or so pokemon for my Pearl pokedex I'll be restarting that so that I can RNG some legends and to play through the thing for the story again. Also continually playing Black 2 and hopefully some Tatsonoko Vs Capcom as I still haven't played much of it since I got it last year >.>

Pokemon White 2 and Okami HD.

Should be going to the seventh gym in White 2, but first I'm training my team some more.

Okami really does look brilliant in HD, but I feel as though, sometimes, I'm rushing too much through it since I've played the original PS2 version so many times... perhaps I should just take it easy and slow down a little.=/

Brought Final Fantasy 9 on PSN, having a total blast! first final fantasy game i have ever played
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Brought Final Fantasy 9 on PSN, having a total blast! first final fantasy game i have ever played
    If u can try buying final fantasy 7 i think its by far one of the best final fantasy games out there. the graphics are not that great but the story is amazing!

speaking of that i just beat that one and now moving on to play Final fantasy 6

Sonic & all stars racing transformed. I haven't had this much fun with a kart racer...since I first started playing video games with Diddy Kong Racing!!

Other than that, Blue version, and Diddy Kong Racing.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Replaying Portal. The graphics look outdated already but the gameplay is still excellent.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I'm still playing Pokemon White 2. Besides that, I got my LoZ:TP back and restarted Super Mario Galaxy. My brother also got another New Super Bros for the wii. I still haven't gotten KH3D, even though I saved up enough for it. I also recently finished Kid Icarus: Uprising, and it was good, I just loved how they demolished the 4th wall (or just didn't believe in one).

I'll update this sometime

Currently Ive just picked up Rage, Dirt 2 and MK Komplete Edition...haven't played that much Dirt 2 but I love Rage and MK..Also replaying Mass Effect 1 and Skyrim to kill time.
    Black 2 friend code: 2065-7310-3529
    Black friend code: 0390-2794-7640
    3DS friend code: 0774-4855-2711

I got a Vita for Christmas, so I've been playing Persona 4 Golden and Disgaea 3.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

just rented The Walking Dead game because they put it on a Disc.

not much fun, since i already know whats going to happen to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Sonic & all stars racing transformed. I haven't had this much fun with a kart racer...since I first started playing video games with Diddy Kong Racing!!

Other than that, Blue version, and Diddy Kong Racing.
    Diddy Kong Racing was one of the first DS games I got. Had so much fun from that game!

I'm still playing the games I put in my last post plus Jetpack Joyride. I got a BlackBerry Playbook for Christmas and have been playing it on there. Quite addicted.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Halo: Reach on Normal, after I realised (as I was banging my head against the wall) that while I can play on Heroic, I should stay on Normal when doing a series playthrough for review purposes.

I just beat Final Fantas 6 great game btw. now starting to play Final Fantasy 9

Currently playing a strategy game by Paradox called Crusader Kings II its a Grand strategy game.

Base in the medieval period, you play as a feudal lord who is trying to expand their dynasty and try to keep it alive. You don't play the country, you play the character as there are kings, dukes and counts all trying to gain power.

Really fun and i'm enjoying all of it. I find it a game thats fun to lose at as you struggle to regain your power you lost due to rebels.
    Charizard

Enought Said

I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto: Liberty city on my PSP. The game is great so far to me, I always love the GTA series of games.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Halo 4. Just got it yesterday and it's been great.

Page 224 of 292 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast