Page 231 of 297 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 7409

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Sly cooper:thevies in time as well as Pokemon Mystert Dueogeon 3DS.

Just started Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2. On chapter 1.

Now on chapter 2. What am I doing with my life...
    Last edited by Jb; 3rd April 2013 at 3:02 AM.

GTA San Andreas.

yea
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, 3DS. Awesome game.

And apparently I can't put Fire Emblem Awakening for any time period longer than two weeks. :P
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

mostly Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Luigis Mansion: Dark moon.

Rented, army of two: the devil's cartel, but beat it already

Right after i finish eating, I'll continue with my Pokemon Pearl journey. I'm getting ready for the Snowpoint City gym. Just raising the levels of my Pokemon.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS, I must say its a great game.
    And HarmoKnight which is kicking my arse, some stages (the Pokemon stages) are surprisingly difficult.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 4th April 2013 at 7:20 AM.

Just started playing Red Orchestra 2 ... and dear Arceus the AI is horrible in the single player. Seriously one of the worst I've seen in any game. Luckily the multiplayer is very good and the realism makes it a great challenge.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

just bought 5 prince of persia games off steam for 15 dollars total going to be playing them all

Portal 2 the legend of spyro eternal night and kid icarus uprising
    I'm surrounded in shadow. My soul is dark. Im voltara. The angel of darkness.

I'm playing so many games, and I have so many to play after. I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Kameo: Elements of Power, all on Xbox360. When those are complete, I'll be playing Darksiders, Brink, Bioshock, and Resident Evil 5 on Xbox360, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Fire Red Fire Emblem Awakening Nba Street
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Currently playing Battlefield 3.

Just testing the newest DLC, End Game.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I've been recently juggling around playing Gates to Infinity, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and New Super Mario Bros U. I'he gotten up to the point where Victini and the V-Waves have been introduced In Gates to Infinity. I'm up to mission B-2 in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I've gotten to Chapter 19 in Fire Emblem Awakening on the Casual Easy level. Have to say I kinda don't like that my character has gotten S rank with Lissa instead of Panne. In New Super Mario Bros U, I've gotten all the star coins in every level except Superstar Road-8 (the level I'm on now) and the Actual last level of the game.

Other than that, I've also been playing HarmoKnight. I'm up to World 7. Have to say that this game has to be my favorite rhythm game I've played (and that's among games like Guitar Hero and Rhythm Heaven).

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Other than pokemon, atm its Dragon Story, Dawn of magic, Subway surfers, Temple Run, FLCommander, Contract killer and Grabity guy in my iPhone.
    They're all awesome especially the first three and minecraft, nya~

Currently playing Black 2, I'm level grinding my Moxie Salamence for competitive battling.

I'm juggling a number of games right now, playing a certain one whenever I feel like continuing it.

Paper Mario: Just got inside the Dry Dry Ruins in Chapter 2. Maybe I'm too used to the first two Mario and Luigi titles or something, because I'm a little miffed that only Mario takes damage and always will take at least one damage. Level Ups also seem a chore to get but it's still fun so far.

Pokemon Pearl: Started over after having completed my National Pokedex months ago. RNG'd my ID and SID so I can get some flawless legends. Started with Piplup nicknamed Bronze, traded over a shiny Pachirisu and so far am at Solaceon Town.

Xenoblade Chronicles: 92 hours in and I'm still not done, hooray. Went back to do some of the timed quests and level up a bit so that i could try and beat a spoiler boss character. I now have to go to     Spoiler:- Location name:

Fire Emblem: Awakening: Got this two Sundays ago with a red XL (couldn't get Pikachu ;n;). I started on Normal Classic despite having played other Fire Emblems on higher difficulties so that I could get a feel for all these new features. Got past the boat map and right now started to level up and try to support some of my lower-leveled units with Spotpass teams.

Just beat Bioshock: Infinite. Pretty good game. Probably gonna start playing Sly 4 or/and Dishonored.

Replaying Blops atm. This time, on a casual approach. I replayed some campaign missions on Veteran.

Just finished BioShock - likely head on into BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite or Borderlands 2 next.

Oh man, I wish I could be playing the new Mystery Dungeon game......(Note to self, Get a 3DS)

But right now I'm kinda hooked on Assassin's creed. Currently playing Brotherhood thanks to the Ezio's trilogy, so I should be set up for about, uh, two more weeks until I need Assassin's Creed 3.
    Signiture Underconstruction

I'm currently playing Pokemon HeartGold. I am now on the way to Ice Path when laziness got the better of me.

I'm about a third of the way done with BioShock Infinite, judging from the achievements. Really loving it so far.

Ni no Kuni. I'm ready to head off to the final area, but first I am finishing off the last few side quests that are available.

Page 231 of 297 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast