Page 248 of 297 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 7406

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Lego: Lengeds of Chima: Laval. Fun and has an intersting idea.

Still playing Darksiders.

Two days ago I picked up a used copy of Halo 4 (early birthday present) and a friend and I are discussing my options for playing online. I don't have a headset of any type, or an Xbox Live gold membership, so this is gonna be interesting... I also managed to snag BioShock Infinite from ebay and am waiting for it to ship :3 It's only coming from two provinces over, so it'll only take a couple days to get here. Once it ships...

Shadowrun Returns. The main campaign is off to a pretty decent start, plus it's set up for new campaigns to be created and distributed. Very nice.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: Beat this game like two weeks ago as a transfer run for Radiant Dawn. Since I went for good level ups as much as I could and played more aggressively than I ever had it was a cakewalk with only a few problem areas. Once again on "Without a King" one of the two damn Mages got a Critical with their Elthunder on me and killed someone. Volke died holding a lot of loot, but I didn't want to restart because I had gotten some good level ups before. In the end I got nine characters to transfer bonuses.

Pokemon Pearl: After a while I got back into this, beat Fantina with ease using my traded Houndoom, then similarly beat Byron without leveling up a bit at that one mountain, Mt Iron I think it was. Got to Snowpoint City and will beat Candice next time I Play.

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge: Felt nostalgic for this and decided to play it again, but sadly the battery got loose years ago so my progress won't save. It's still really fun, though I feel I'm not as good as I remember being. I still can't beat Puzzle mode, where one must clear the field of blocks in a number of moves. I think I got slightly farther than I did years ago, but I still get stuck (and I don't want to waste the accumulated hints). Intense mode is still a bish.

I'm currently playing:

Skyrim: It's been a very long time since I've played it and the poor thing must've been picking up dust so I thought I'd play it again for a little bit... kinda turned into 6 hours of gameplay and forgetting to eat breakfast.

Black 2: Playing it off and on for a while now. Right now, I'm just hatching for shinnies.

Pearl: Finished it a couple of weeks ago, now I'm just going around and trying to train a good team so my friend and I can have a friendly competition.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

currently:

skyrim. this is my obsession and i don't think i've actually stopped playing it for any length of time since i got it december 2011. although it's just now i actually have a character i'm sticking with. currently my record for playing it without any breaks is about 11 hours.

white 2. i haven't actually played pokemon for about three months and i'm feeling up to getting back into it since x and y are going to be coming out soon but i'm having a hard time getting myself to pick it up. i'll open it, choose a starter, stare at the screen for a few minutes and then just give up and go back to staring at the internet. such is life. i've never actually -beaten- either it or black 2 either so i feel like i should get on that.

dragon age origins & DA2. never beaten either of these, either. i have a nasty habit of quitting things when i'm getting to the end and i figure i should beat at least da2 before inquisition comes out. i doubt it will happen because i am far too lazy but it's nice to pretend.

those are my main ones -- i'm also on and off playing animal crossing: new leaf, fire emblem: awakening, and legend of zelda: ocarina of time.

Playing Dissidia 012 and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Old Door.

Pokemon White: Currently hunting for the third shiny of my BadgeQuest.

Pokemon SoulSilver: Currently SRing for a shiny Latias so I can restart the file and start another BadgeQuest. Yes, I'm crazy.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Just got this game last week and it's addicting as hell.

Super Mario Sunshine: Because I felt like playing it again after a couple of years. For the most part I've been breezing through it, but those FLUDD-less platforming stages are still aggravating as ever.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I'm about to start Halo Wars, and AC Revalations.

Just beat Halo 2

Currently playing Mass Effect 1
    SSX reboot
    Devil May Cry reboot
    Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
    after I beat these I'll probably start speeds runs on some games for Youtube channel.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Just bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution from a sale so I'll be playing that.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Super Street fighter IV AE 2012. I am working on training my Cammy some more. I have the digital version from capcom's sale. Rose is oddly glitched and my game freezes every time somebody takes her. It is the same if I take her.

Just started Need for Speed:Most Wanted. Found the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and I'm currently laughing at the game. I wish Fairhaven had less interstate and more cool twisty mountain roads. They're fun to drive on and really useful for getting rid of the police.

Fire Emblem Awakening: I'm going through the Scramble DLC pack now. All them feels and funny moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Bought BioShock Infinite in a surprising 50% off sale. I'm loving it.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm currently playing Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 for some reasons. I stopped playing Mostwanted since 2 days ago because it's kinda boring to me, the grapichs are cool, but the gameplay is a little bit meh.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I replayed Arkham Asylum over the past two days. I finished it this morning. I hope Origins doesn't disappoint, since this series contends for my all-time favourite.

NBA 2K12. Game is fun as hell but I've been playing it a little too much, so I'll probably play NCAA or Madden this week with Football season just around the corner.

Shantae. finally it has been relesed on ehop!

I'm about to do Operation Anchorage on my second playthrough of Fallout 3. I'm interspersing that with my replay of ACII (which I downloaded from Games for Gold) and I also started Pokemon Black 2 today. I imagine that I'll be getting Crackdown tomorrow through Games for Gold since I only played Crackdown 2 and the common opinion was that it was worse than the first.

I'm playing Skyrim on PS3.

I accidently started a new game. Because it overwrited automatically on my current save. Now i'm back on the roads again. My race is Nord and i use alot of one handed and two-handed weapons (+ shields) and use some Destruction magic. Currently now wearing Iron armor + enchanted elven shield that has resistance to magic.

Currently doing the Black Star Quest. I did Meridia's quest the Break of Dawn before.

Wii U: Pikmin 3
    VC: Earthbound
    DS: Pokemon Volt White 2

PC: Towns
    3DS: Pokemon Black 2
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I finally got my paws on Halo 4 and BioShock Infinite. My gaming schedule is now booked solid for the next year lol

Pikmin 3. Got it a day early thanks to the promotion.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Shin Megami Tensei 4. The way my day goes now is generally this: "I think I'll do something productive!" *looks at SMT4* "....who needs productivity?"
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939

Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

Page 248 of 297 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast