Page 257 of 297 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Still Darksiders II. I made a long haul today... Finished the Lost Temple and the Foundry, did the Silent Stone and Wandering Stone sidequests, now wondering who or what I have to kill to unlock the Maker's Chronicle sidequest. I beat the Guardian and killed the fire-bat (whose name escapes me right now). At the moment I'm working on the Spark of Life sidequest. Ghorn the mad construct is being a bugger >.<

After I kill him I've got a few loose ends to tie up in the Cauldron, and then I can move on to the Tree of Life and the Kingdom of the Dead.

Edit: just learned that the Maker's Chronicle sidequest is part of a DLC pack I don't have (yet). Which explains why I haven't been able to get at it
    Last edited by Cyberra; 28th September 2013 at 8:01 AM.

Before tackling Ghorn again I went out and fought some stalkers/prowlers/constructs to fill my Reaper gauge. Then I went back to The Scar and took on Ghorn. I'm getting better at dodging; I didn't lose quite so much health this time. When I got him down to 1/3 health he summoned a bunch of other corrupted constructs; I went Reaper Form and made gravel out of them, got a few solid hits on Ghorn in the process. Once I came out of Reaper Form I was able to get a few more good hits and FINALLY bring Ghorn down.

After a quick browse through the Cauldron looking for anything I might have missed, I moved on to the Tree of Life and the Kingdom of the Dead.When I reached the Eternal Throne I was interrupted by being drafted to clean up the rotting remains of a demolished shed, then I tackled the Gilded Arena. I took down Gnashor, the area boss, on the first try.

Liberation Maiden, Harmoknight, Tales of the abyss, and Pokemon dream radar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    OK, so maybe it will. I've been playing much better than I expected, so we'll see.
    Fortunately, I managed to obtain the skull mask last night. It turned out to be easier than I thought once I switched from playing Supply Raid to Survivors. I might continue playing The Last of Us online purely for fun, or just wait for X or Y.

I've been playing the 360 version of Diablo 3 recently, I'm in Act 3 of Nightmare mode, been moving fairly slow since I'm switching between a few games and I haven't been playing a whole lot when I do play 'least not recently. I'm a Witch-doctor with a build focused around pets for fun even if it's not exactly an optimal build.

Just started BF4 beta, loving it so far. Also working my way through Trine 2.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I recently bought XBox 360 and I bought these games to play:
    ~Resident Evil: Revelations HD. Pretty easy sonce I played the 3DS version.
    ~Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. It's complicated but I'll get used to it.
    ~Halo 4. Been wanting to play this. It's getting there.
    ~Street Fighter vs Tekken. My sis and I love playing this game x)
    ~Tomb Raider. Still yet to download it. It came with X360 and Halo 4 as well. But Live is going to be used later on, nya~

Pulled out my GBA SP and am playing Medabots Rokusho version.
    This game is epic, it kills me that we almost got one for the 3DS too.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Is this is for games other than Pokemon...oops.

I'm playing Black over. Got my new 3Ds, wanted a new FC, but had to start over. Wanted some fun, so I traded a Pawniard, and 3 eggs (Bagon, Riolu, and Eevee) over from my B2 file, just to see how things would go.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Pulled out my GBA SP and am playing Medabots Rokusho version.
    This game is epic, it kills me that we almost got one for the 3DS too.
    Medabots used to be the ****. I played the Metabee version though

I'm still playing Halo 4 war games and neary finished Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard.

Lets see...

I'm playing four games right now:
    - In Tales of the Abyss, I'm working on an Unknown mode playthrough. (It's not as difficult as I thought it would be :/ )
    - In Resident Evil Revelations, I'm working on the Raid Mode stages.
    - In Fire Emblem: Awakening, Im trying to beat the story. (Currently on chapter 18)
    - And in Animal Crossing, I'm working on making my town look more presentable (w/ public works projects, of course).

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Just bought Bioshock Infinite recently...can't wait to start playing it!

GTA V

Wonderful game, but I have to play it in small doses or I get kind of.. 'overwhelmed' (probably not the right word, but I'm rolling with it.) by it all. It's also been nicely holding me over until XY are released and keeping me away from viewing XY leaks and such. lol

Playing through Final Fantasy X for the first time. Also still playing BF4 beta.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Playin' AC:NL at the moment. Definitely worth it if anyone's looking to buy it.
    My X & Y team so far.
    Add me: 2165-6111-4292 and PM me your friend code!

Still Darksiders II. Having plenty of fun with it (though there is occasionally some swearing at stubborn enemies/awkward movement areas)

Playing

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GotY)

I just started from lat Sunday. Currently doing the Quest at Azura's Shrine. My race is Imperial and i'm currently at level 5.

Radiant Historia <3
    Yaeh! It's a great game. The story, so far, seems astonishing! The gameplay is kinda cool and the OST is simply beautiful. Also, Stocke is awesome.
    The nodes and how you can make a bad decision is really, really awesome. It kinda reminds me of Chrono Trigger in that point, as its main theme is Time. A overused one? Indeed! But Radiant makes perfect use of it and it's probably one of the best games that make use of this theme.
    Last edited by Sohryu; 10th October 2013 at 3:57 AM.

I'm been playing GTA 5. The online has been working for me pretty good all week, and I haven't encountered any issues in the online for a while now. I'm just been doing missions with friends and saving up my money. I plan on buying a 200k apartment and im almost at my goal! GTA 5 will give me something to do while I wait for Pokemon X and Y. Even when I have Pokemon X or Y I will still play GTA i'll just switch between games in my free time. I love the storymode in GTA 5, and the online is so much fun.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 10th October 2013 at 7:45 PM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Left 4 Dead as always.
    Also, GTA V and Tomb Raider reboot.

Anyone here played Red Alert 2? Just downloaded it and I'm simply addicted to it now!

Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2280-6820-7317
    Friend Safari: Roggenrola, Magcargo & Shuckle

Red Orchestra 2: Heros of Stalingrad
    Very awesome game.
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

I got my xbox live gold account! Anyone want to play Portal 2 in two-player with me?

Currently playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary in two-player co-op campaign. We have the Grunt Funeral skull activated, so every time a Grunt dies it explodes. It's funny shooting one in a clump and watching the chain-reaction explosions. Even funnier when an Elite gets caught in the explosions and dies without us wasting any ammo. We just have to watch out for how close we let the little buggers get.

Pokemon Y

I predict a ton of posts like this in the coming days/weeks.

Page 257 of 297 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast