Page 279 of 283 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283 LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 7065

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

So, a little update. I recently a new PS3, so I've been playing on that.

I mostly have been playing Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes and Little Big Planet 2.
    And I will go back to Little Big Planet when I'm done with LBP2.

And sometimes on the PS2, I play Kingdom Hearts, Samurai Warriors, and Samurai Warriors 2.
    OR AS
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."

~Protector of Ransei~
    Claimed Braviary and Masamune Date

Having never grown up in the US (except for a brief period in kindergarten), I'd always wondered what the infamous Oregon Trail game is all about. I played for a few minutes in a Flash version. It sucks.

Still playing FF XIII and I'm now up to Chapter 9. Also playing Battlefield 3 for the first time in months with some friends now that the servers are populated again thanks to it being free last week.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Picked up Bravely Default after a few months' break, and finally defeated Mega Magic. Played for at least 8 hours, but still yet to beat the game. Good lord, I'm terrible.

Mugen Souls Z

Mini Ika has the right ideas about transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Picked up Bravely Default after a few months' break, and finally defeated Mega Magic. Played for at least 8 hours, but still yet to beat the game. Good lord, I'm terrible.
    Me too. Literally just about to start Chapter 5. I love this game soooo much, and I cannot wait for Bravely Second!
    Planned ORAS Team:

Sprites Credit to: www.pokestadium.com

Just got Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and already on Case 4. Great game so far.

Installed Tropico 3 again, and while it's somehow struggling with a multiple screen setup, it's still a really fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Me too. Literally just about to start Chapter 5. I love this game soooo much, and I cannot wait for Bravely Second!
    It's worth it, but the crap they give for the game in the second half really lives up to its name. Trust me, it's mostly downhill from there until the very last chapter...

Going on a long road trip tomorrow in a coach bus with people from my grade, hopefully I'll be able to StreetPass some slightly stronger players. Summoning others' special moves has saved me more times than I can count.

It's worth it, but the crap they give for the game in the second half really lives up to its name. Trust me, it's mostly downhill from there until the very last chapter...

Going on a long road trip tomorrow in a coach bus with people from my grade, hopefully I'll be able to StreetPass some slightly stronger players. Summoning others' special moves has saved me more times than I can count.
    I was I could bring my DS on my trip. 8 hours in a bus D: with no electronic equipment! I'll manage, but only just...

I am trying to think of some tactics for my team, although half the time they suck, as in the latter part you can't just spam high-tier magic moves. Comon Bravely Secnd for E3!
    Planned ORAS Team:

Sprites Credit to: www.pokestadium.com

Been playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. The funniest game i have ever played

The My little Pony Mine cart game on my Ipad. Its fun but those shadowbolts and tnt barrels are hard to dodge at times.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

So far I have only played the first episode, and it was meh, to compared to the other entries I have played, but these graphics are amazing. Overall, I'm loving this game.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Currently going through the game getting the different endings before I aim for the "true" ending. I think I have to go through one more "false ending" before that.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post
    Currently going through the game getting the different endings before I aim for the "true" ending. I think I have to go through one more "false ending" before that.
    Have you played the game before, or just started?

Have you played the game before, or just started?
    I've played it before, but haven't received the true ending before.
    At the time I posted that message, I think I've done 3 playthroughs.

Currently playing Demon's Souls. I can't believe I missed out on this game when it was new. I downloaded it when it was free on PS+ last year, played for like an hour, and got turned off by it. Then when Project Beast (before it got the official name of Bloodborne) screenshots/video got leaked, I got excited and have it another chance. I'm loving it now. I'm still ~Lv 48, but I'm doing fine and progressing nicely. Haven't killed an arch demon yet nor reached the 4th section of any world yet, but I'm getting there. I still need to grind several more levels though. I'm not great at parrying or dodging, so I gotta make do by being over leveled.

A little bit of Pokémon X on the side. Just a few online matches with my friend every night.

I'm thinking of creating a new game in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. I already have one file with everything done on Proud Mode. I think I'll try out my first Critical Mode in preparation for KHIIFM+HD and BbBFMHD.
    Last edited by SazandoraIsAwesome; 13th June 2014 at 7:28 AM.
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I just finished Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds today. Defeating an alternate Ganondorf inside a wall = strange yet epic. I've also been playing Pokemon X on and off; I'm far into the post-game and have just been transferring Pokemon from Black 2 and training them.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I've been playing Zelda: The Minish Cap (which I'm liking by the ways) while doing Fire Emblem (which I really like) and some Mega Man Zero 4 (which is fine).

Banner by Brutaka, Buttons and Userbar by Astral Shadow
    Avatar Changes: 3 (From Charmeleon EXFL to Zekrom Pokémon Conquest to Charmeleon Battle Trozei to Zoroark BlackWhite, from October 6, 2013 to April 16, 2014 to May 23, 2014 to June 13, 2014)

Close call, thought my 3DS broke (something in my bag spilled onto it), but I washed it carefully and it turned out fine. My charger, however, did break, but I repaired it with a bit of an angle adjustment. Thanks, Youtube!

This means I'm on my second wind playing Bravely Default. Trying to complete my bestiary, get all the genome abilities, get all the items, level up all the jobs, etc. before going into the final boss rush.

Iv'e actually been playing a few games.

Stick it to the man on my ps4. I really like the art style and the voice acting is top notch.

MGS V Ground Zeroes. It's a really good game or demo or game or whatever you want to call it. It does have a lot of replay value to it so I can see why people complain about the length of the game but you can play this game all the time and not get bored so yeah. I'm currently trying to S rank everything.

I finished the Watch Dogs Campaign.

And last but not least I have been playing the Destiny Alpha.

I wish I had my Wii U and 3ds with me but I'll go get them eventually.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 14th June 2014 at 4:08 PM.

My Xbox has seen almost nothing but Watch Dogs for 2 weeks now. I say almost, because i play WWE 2K14 off and on.

on the handheld side, Its been Pokemon Soul Silver and Emerald the past few Days.

More Demon's Souls. Finally got the courage to ge through the Adjudicator's Archstone, and went up to face the Old Hero. Died several times, all because I was greedy and decided to attack more than I needed. Took him down either on the 4th try. I'll probably grind just a little bit more, then finally face my first Arch Demon.

I think I'll go trade in Watch_Dogs soon, and pre-order The Last of Us Remastered. I got the platinum in that game, and it was my first Season Pass. Today marks a whole year since it released in the US, and I really want to get back on it today at least for just an hour or so. I'll play through the whole story again on the PS4, hopefully in 60FPS. Grounded difficulty will just have to wait until then.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Right now I'm playing Pokémon XY and Pokémon Platinum versions. I'm trying to level up my platinum team decently, but the leveling system is so awful here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Right now I'm playing Pokémon XY and Pokémon Platinum versions. I'm trying to level up my platinum team decently, but the leveling system is so awful here.
    Huh? It's the same exact leveling system. Difference here, the noobtube that is the XY Exp. Share isn't present in Platinum.

Page 279 of 283 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283 LastLast