Page 2 of 288 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Slifer The Sky Dragon
    I am currently Playing Devil May Cry 3. Its pretty good, except the bosses are EASY!

Ive never played Kingdom Of Hearts before what console is it on?
    Yeah, Okay, if you happen to be DEVINE. Bosses are easy my butt. maybe if you are playing on a lower level, but try some Dante/Vergil Must Die and see how easy they are. \

KH PS2
    KH Final Mix PS2
    KH Chain of Memories GBA
    KH II PS2
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

I was recently playing Rampage: Total Destruction for the Cube, before that, I was playing Oblivion for the PC, many hours on the Oblivion.
    Ashki's PokePet

Ray Stantz the level 50 Scyther!

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - I try playing it but I get a f'in slideshow. My system meets all the recommended requirements and the auto-detect feature in the game sets on a lot of high end video options. However, even when I set all graphics settings to low, I GET AN F'IN SLIDESHOW.

Regardless, I have a copy reserved at the local GameStop. Hopefully that version will be optimized.

Soul Calibur II - Halp. I can't use anyone except Kilik and Seung Mina.

Seiken Densetsu III - Ever since I got an X-Box 360 controller and plugged it into my PC, SNES games actually feel nice to play now.

Ace Combat Zero - Moar leik Ace Combat 5: The Expansion Pack, AMIRITE?

Seriously though, it's Ace Combat. Nothing new, nothing astounding, but nothing bad.

Falcon 4.0: Allied Force - LOL, I crash every time I land.

Lock-On Modern Air Combat - Same as above.

I've been playing on Final Fantasy VIII. I'm at     Spoiler:
    then I will be training.

My party is...
    Rinoa level 13
    Squall level 44
    Selphie level 29

I'm playing FFVII. But mostly just replaying Cloud's memory in Kalm over and over :0 Gonna be difficult when i get to the end of disk two though, 'cause it's scratched like hell and only works less than half the time >>;
    Yoru@dA

Bagon wants to hatch =[

Kingdom Hearts: This is just random. I keep re-doing the last bosses. Over and over and over and over. What can I say, I love the ending. Plus I'm eagerly awaiting KH2.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories: Trying to get both modes done, but I haven;t even beaten Neverland on Sora's game yet. So training, BIGTIME.

FFVII: Trying to get a Golden Chocobo for KOTR. Then I'm going to get Final Attack, and then start mastering Materia, before proceeding toget FA+Phoenix and W-Summon on all characters. So I can beat Sephiroth with ease.

FFVIII: Currently doing     Spoiler:

Pokemon Emerald: Training up for Winona.
    Pair Up: Shadowfaith, mess with her, mess with me.
    Old Name: Shiny Flygon

Evidently, I'm back.

Seems like alot of people are playing KH like me. ^^

I'm also playing Chrono Trigger. My favorite game ever, nya. =D I'm in the Prehistoric era right now. (The Prehistoric era the second time around, after the fight with Magus.)
    "If you think this is huge, you should see my ego."

Well, so far on Final Fantasy IX Cleyra was just destroyed and now I'm a stowaway on the Red Rose. I went to the Alexandrian Castle to save Sarah, but I was arrogant enough to challenge Tantarian so early in the game and ended up dead and back on the Red Rose. <<
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

I am currently playing Skies of Arcadia Legends on Gamecube. It is an update of the one on Dreamcast. Anyway the game is about a world quite different to Earth. The islands are floating in the sky and are inhabited by air pirates. There is the Valuan Empire who are trying to take over the world by collecting 'Moon Crystals' which control the 'Gigas' which are living weapons of mass destruction. You control a young air pirate named Vyse who has dreams of travelling around the world. The game is a turn-based RPG but as well as battles on foot, there are also ship-to-ship battles in which your ship engages in battle with another ship. I have completed the game twice and am now playing through it again. I am at the moment, up to Sailor's Island and about to enter Valua for the first time.

hmm, right now im playing

1. Started up a new game of VII yesterday. i'm going to do Cloud's challenge of lvl. 7 Tifa against Emerald Weapon. Right now i'm at Cosmo Canyon.

2. Replaying through Resident Evil 4, with the secret outfits. Just fought the village chief.

3. Decided to get back to IX. I'm currnetly in Reno for the first time. Also doing a solo game with Vivi.

4. Playing Tales of Legendia and currently loving it. Just got to chapter 4

That's it for me.
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/zjylua.jpg[/IMG]
    Made by the awesome Saffire Persian

Calvin and Hobbes, the Origional Sunday Morning Bandits.

Like Square Enix? Then visit Moogle Enix
    Proud member

Deus Ex, finally getting around to watching the third ending.

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee

YEAH!

I'm currently playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and all the other Pokemon games I haven't finished.

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

Paperboy. It's a classic :B Except I keep on running into that mailbox. >.< So I never get past the first day.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Metriod Prime: I'm at that frozen place at the moment...and I love the Space Pirate enemies. I mean, all the other enemies in the game are juat animals, but these actually fell intelligent...plus I get a buzz out of shooting Super Missiles at them and watching them get blasted xD

Advance Wars: Dual Strike : Stuck on the mission where you fight those two Yellow Comet COs. They are hard ;-;

im playing Tetris DS.maybe the best ds game right now.but that's just my opinion

I'm playing NBA Live '06, it's cool, I love it.

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a female HA non-US Murkrow
    preferably with 5IVs and in a Heal Ball or Luxury Ball

PM me if you have one! ♡

I'm playing Streets of Rage 2 and am still trying to figure out how to beat Jet before he ends up killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cacho
    Decided to get back to IX. I'm currnetly in Reno for the first time. Also doing a solo game with Vivi.
    Reno? You mean Treno. Also, what do you mean by a Solo game with Vivi?
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

Yes thank you i do mean Treno. Ohh and a solo game is where you play through out the entire game with only one character ( In all possible situations that is.) It's where you kill off all you characters except one and just fight off all the enemys and bosses with your choice of character. I've already done a Zidane game and a Dagger game(which was EXTREAMLY hard) and now i'm doing a Vivi game.

Proud member

That sounds insanely hard. But I do few challenges in Final Fantasy IX. They're just too hard for me.

it not too bad. You just need to know the right areas to train, and know where items you need are, and what skills to invest AP into. The Dagger quest was the hardest though. I power leveled her early so it wasn't that bad, but when she goes into the depression and only 1/2 of her attacks hit, is when you start to ger just a little agravated.

Proud member

I'm playing Civillization IV a lot lately. Just started a new file as the Germans on a higher difficulty level. So far all goes well

I think its a fine game, albeit buggy. Nonetheless, the latest patch made things a lot better. Its always fun to start a new file and I'm not tired of it quite yet. The end game gets a bit boring, but modern war is quite fun. I remember recently, I pumpled the Romans around. In an ealier game on a world map, I played as Japan, and conquered all of China. My farflung empire stretched from Tibet to California, and from Thailand to Manchuria. :3

In my current file, I'm early on, still in the Ancient times. I have four cities out, and I'm leading in score just marginally. No wars quite yet, but I hope to instigate one soon. >=D
    Last edited by Flaming Lip; 30th April 2006 at 11:27 PM.
    I'm not here
    (This isn't happening)

Slipstream - A Cherry Red Gibson

Vice City. Trying to beat it for the 7th time
    Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?

Grand Theft Auto Vice City is my favorite GTA of all time. The music was great and the gameplay was classic. Already beat it, too. Your on your 7th try, though?! You gotta be kidding me! That game is easy to beat if you're patient and knife happy.

Page 2 of 288 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast