Page 10 of 297 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I am currently playing: Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral town (GBA), and Pokemon Pearl (NDS) (Waiting for Platinum to come out so I can trade my pokemon)

In Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral town, you are a guy who came to find out why your old friend stopped writing letters to you, you find out that he passed away, you then fix the farm, make friends, get a girlfriend, and eventually get married.

In Pokemon Pearl, you are a beggining pokemon trainer that is making his/her way to be the champion. (You should know the rest)
    Pokemon Platinum Team

Darkrai

Aerodactyl

Electivire

Magmortar

Roserade

Mew

I'm currently playing:Pokemon Pearl(DS), Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii),Mario Kart Wii,Guitar Hero 3 (X360)
    Claims:
    Pokemon:Lucario
    Character Bishie:Goofy
    Video Game/Character:Falco Lombardi/SSBM
    Rock Band 2 (Wii) FC: 02011851430

Currently, I'm playing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Link's Crossbow Training on the Wii...and PMD2 Explorers of Time and Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS.

~ Current Status ~
    Super Smash Bros Brawl - I'm doing random challenges...plus random brawls to go after about 200 more stickers. Also if I get bored from doing challenges, I'll just go after trophies in the coin launcher.
    Link's Crossbow Training - I recently got this game...mostly because I wanted to try out the Wii Zapper. So far, I'm a straight bronze medalist trying to complete level 4.
    PMD2 Explorers of Time - I'm currently going after Mewtwo and Entei in the Dark Crater dungeon...goodness recruiting legendaries is quite challenging in my opinion.
    Animal Crossing: Wild World - Since I haven't played that game for six weeks, I'm cleaning out the weeds around my town. Also I need to get back to some serious decorations in my "mansion."
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

TWEWY, because I'm cooler than you.

I restarted my Pokemon Fire Red, playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.

I've been lazy to play them lately though.

Currently, I'm playing a whole lot of Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The epicness lasts forever (or really really long). Doing wifi matches with friends and building custom stages.
    Mario Kart Wii - Attempting to unlock Rosalina. This game is recent, so I might take a while.
    Mario Strikers Charged - A great game, though sometimes the super kick effects get repetitive. I'm trying to get through Cup mode, but since I'm still a newbie the Crystal Cup is hard for me.
    Super Mario Galaxy - Abandoned it for months, since I had an issue with easy dizziness. Just revisiting old places right now.
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - My game's kinda bugging up here (so progressing is getting annoying). I'm at a Twilight Zone currenty.
    Pokemon Pearl - Just training my team for Veilstone's Gym. Maylene really has an irritating Lucario...
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Stuck in one testimony of Case 3. I have a feeling I'm getting closer to the truth.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

I've been predominantly playing Pokémon Pearl/Diamond and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Pearl: I beat the game long ago, so i've been simply training and Poké Radar chaining. Nothing much else.
    Diamond: Restarted the other week, SRing for Shiny Dialga here. Stuck until it does so..
    Brawl: I've been working on getting 100% in Adventure mode, at 99% at the moment - just searching for a couple of things I missed in the Subspace maze. Otherwise, unlocking random things here and there, whilst playing various Brawls. I haven't found anymore CDs during battles lately, so I guess the last ones are waiting to be unlocked in the Challenge gallery.

I'm going to try and get back into playing Advance Wars: Dark Conflict again later, I never completed it before letting it get neglected. Currently on chapter 25 of Story mode.
    Slowly plodding through Mario Galaxy too. No.. I haven't finished it yet x[

Edit: Argh, didn't realize this was a bumped thread >_>
    Last edited by halcyonXlll; 16th August 2008 at 11:00 AM.
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

I'm currently playing Company of Heroes' campaign mode (much better than I expected it to be), The Kinghts of the Nine expansion for Oblivion, Dreamfall (second playthrough, I love this game it literally sucks you in) and FF III on my ds.
    Last edited by Fenix; 16th August 2008 at 9:42 AM.

Good job to the guy who bumped this two year old thread.
    Last edited by Artorias; 16th August 2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: ehhh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munchlax View Post
    Good job to the guy who brought this bumped this two year old thread.
    this tread is a bumped one? hmm, it's a good question though, i guess i'll post what i am doing at the moment, if the mods don't like it then they can close it whenever they want.

i'm currently playing call of duty 4 online, lately i've been seaching in a empty hosted game for unknown campingspots for a quick ambush (i never camp) and i found a few good ones on the ship and on the map with the long road and i'm trying that out lately, on the ship i get shot by snipers easely but on the map with the long road people are often surprised when i shoot them.

At the moment, mostly SSBB and Eternal Sonata.

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Call of Duty 4.... for the past 9 months. It hasn't gotten old.

There'd be no point in closing it, unless there's another. It'll just pop up again.

Paper Mario (started a new save), Brawl, MOTHER 1+2 (got to get through MOTHER, might sart a new save on MOTHER 2), an soon Kirby Superstar Ultra and Pokemon Platinum, but not till next month.

Formula One 2006 and Tekken 5

That is it for now
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Currently playing Fire emblem: Path of radiance- Was inspired by Ike on Brawl
    Brawl and on some occasions Mario kart wii
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Smile

Pokemon Red Version - Planned team.
    Pokemon Blue Version - Planned team, no evolving.
    Pokemon Blue Version (another one) - Just playing through.
    Pokemon Gold Version - Planned team.
    Pokemon Ruby Version - Planned team.
    Pokemon FireRed Version - Planned team.
    Pokemon Pearl Version - Planned team.
    Pokemon Ranger
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Pokemon, Pokemon, and more Pokemon. xD

EmeraldLeafBlade

At the moment I'm playing Final Fantasy V.
    It'll probably take me a while as it requires much more level grinding than 4 or 6, but it's still pretty fun.

It doesn't even have a face!!!

PK Cheese!!!
    [Brawl Friend Code: 4554-0137-1953]

Super Paper Mario for the wii. I'm near the end. Basically, it's about that this person made a void that would destroy all the worlds. You (Mario) is the hero that they say in the legends and need to stop the person who did it. The characters you can play as are: Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser. You travel to worlds and get pure hearts, in which you must store in a heart pillar to open up another world. Each world has a boss at the end of the chapter. You also have aid from things called Pixls. It's a real fun game =D

|Pair|Twin|Gaia|Youtube|LJ|Sister
    banner was made by me =D
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by friend IRL
    NO SHALLOWNESS. BECOME DEEP. DEEPER THAN THE INDIAN OCEAN. Dx Just don't drown. o.O;

I've just started, well am about to, Sonic Adventure DX on the GameCube, well, Wii, since I don't have a Gamecube >.>
    I've never played this game before and have ALWAYS wanted to, so I finally bought it, and its sequel, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (which I'll play after DX), on eBay!!
    I got them a few days ago, but stupidly for got to buy a GameCube controller and Memory Card!! :O So I'm waiting for them to come in the mail before I can play them! Lol
    I can't wait!! xDDDD
    IfYouCanAffordMe
    If you want me;
    the cherry on top,
    the pick of the pack,
    the crčme de la crop;
    If you want me,
    you better do better
    than that tonight;
    Oh, Oh.
    If you wanna ride,
    just name your price;
    Don't play cheap,
    with your heart;
    Don't make a bet if you
    can't write the cheque,
    for me, for me;
    'Cause I can be bought,
    but you'll pay the cost;
    If you can afford me.

Banner: PurpleMew

PES2008 and Halo 3. I just can't get enough of those two games.

Pokemon Diamond and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. been thinking of playing Paper Mario by tommorow or the day after.

Spore creature Creator and the Sims 2: Freetime.

I'm in a bit of a Will Wright phase at the moment.
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

I'm mostly planning to start over Link's Crossbow Training and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (starting a new game with the second blank file)...I just feel like going through the game again but not until the next day or so. Right now, I'm still playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (grabbing some trophies)...and also I'm playing My Pokemon Ranch and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Super Paper Mario, MegaMan Starforce 2, Pearl, and hopefully soon Super Mario Sluggers. I want to get started on Super Mario Galaxy that I just got though.

Page 10 of 297 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast