Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 8510

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I may try to win y (haven't won it yet LOL) with my lucario kori-san and i'm sure you know what the 'kori' part means lol

Also want to get super into the battle chatou and re match korrina a lot there...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I'm a fan girl person who loves korrina a lot

Mew is my favorite pokemon
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion. May make a club for her...
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I'm not really much of a hydreigon fan anymore, dispite my name, and will likely change my name sometime. Likely to something korrina related.
    My new av is manlay to me <3

Resident Evil Revelations
    I decided partly forced to redo Infernal as I now have infinite rocket launcher as Jill. I actually didn't die on the Chris on the ground with the Fenrir part (which I died like 12 times on last time). Nope, first death was in the cabins because of Ooze. why does he have to take all your herbs and not give them back what do you have against me Raymond.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Pokemon y.

Mainly for fun, not currently trying to seriously beat the game again. Yet.
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I'm a fan girl person who loves korrina a lot

Mew is my favorite pokemon
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion. May make a club for her...
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I'm not really much of a hydreigon fan anymore, dispite my name, and will likely change my name sometime. Likely to something korrina related.
    My new av is manlay to me <3

I think I've settled on Disgaea D2 for the time being (or as I call it, Become As Powerful As Possible, As Fast As Possible).

Great series. Did I mention that I would really love to see Nippon Ichi work with Nintendo on a Pokémon game using Disgaea's mechanics?
    Rules of fansites:
    1 - You can either be right, or you can be happy.
    3 - If you think someone is lying about being an expert, they are.
    5 - If you think someone is lying about knowing people who work in the industry, they are.
    14 - All sources are one-sided.
    27 - There's no such thing as an honest politician.

Resident Evil Revelations
    Made it to the sea battle part. Ugh. Which means I'm one step closer to the airport Fenrir, Hunter, and Farfarello fight, which I nearly killed myself on with the rocket launcher. Ugh.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Assassin's Creed Revelations:
    I have all of my dens locked with Master Assassins. I cannot believe one of the two strongest weapons in the game is carried around by Templars. As a main weapon. And the other one is rarely carried by guards.

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS:
    I decided to get this to see the differences between the two versions. I'm on the Promenade Deck level. I have wasted two BOW decoys trying to knife because they were equipped as sub weapons.

Pokemon Sun I'm attempting a Nuzlocke run

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'm currently a level 17 Khajiit. And I've discovered that using a dragon shout on a dragon that just will not land so I can fight it is apparently the equivalent of yelling "your mother was a gecko!"

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

So I've been playing a lot of Yook-Laylee lately and I've finally hit The Wall. You need 100 pagies to unlock the final boss and I'm at 85 and I just...can't. I don't feel like collecting them anymore. I'm exhausted. Collecting a single pagie can take up to 10 minutes, and easily more if you keep dying, and most of the time I'm wandering aimlessly, trying to figure out where a pagie is in the first place. I could use a guide to figure out where they are, but then I feel that defeats the whole point of the game. I'm gonna have to keep this one on the backburner for a little bit and return when I've mentally rested.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Also on the reading list: [Silence] (Quarterly Challenge), Rally Interpretation 2, Delibird's Tales (Yuletide One-shot), The Disingenuous Magearna, and Courage's Double Trouble.

Replaying Digimon World Next Order. Not very far, though.

Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341