Page 341 of 347 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 8665

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I may try to win y (haven't won it yet LOL) with my lucario kori-san and i'm sure you know what the 'kori' part means lol

Also want to get super into the battle chatou and re match korrina a lot there...
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Resident Evil Revelations
    I decided partly forced to redo Infernal as I now have infinite rocket launcher as Jill. I actually didn't die on the Chris on the ground with the Fenrir part (which I died like 12 times on last time). Nope, first death was in the cabins because of Ooze. why does he have to take all your herbs and not give them back what do you have against me Raymond.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Pokemon y.

Mainly for fun, not currently trying to seriously beat the game again. Yet.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

I think I've settled on Disgaea D2 for the time being (or as I call it, Become As Powerful As Possible, As Fast As Possible).

Great series. Did I mention that I would really love to see Nippon Ichi work with Nintendo on a Pokémon game using Disgaea's mechanics?
    Rules of fansites:
    1 - You can either be right, or you can be happy.
    3 - If you think someone is lying about being an expert, they are.
    5 - If you think someone is lying about knowing someone in the industry, they are.
    19 - There's no such thing as an accurate poll.
    46 - Debates never change peoples' minds.

Resident Evil Revelations
    Made it to the sea battle part. Ugh. Which means I'm one step closer to the airport Fenrir, Hunter, and Farfarello fight, which I nearly killed myself on with the rocket launcher. Ugh.

Assassin's Creed Revelations:
    I have all of my dens locked with Master Assassins. I cannot believe one of the two strongest weapons in the game is carried around by Templars. As a main weapon. And the other one is rarely carried by guards.

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS:
    I decided to get this to see the differences between the two versions. I'm on the Promenade Deck level. I have wasted two BOW decoys trying to knife because they were equipped as sub weapons.

Pokemon Sun I'm attempting a Nuzlocke run

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I'm currently a level 17 Khajiit. And I've discovered that using a dragon shout on a dragon that just will not land so I can fight it is apparently the equivalent of yelling "your mother was a gecko!"

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

So I've been playing a lot of Yook-Laylee lately and I've finally hit The Wall. You need 100 pagies to unlock the final boss and I'm at 85 and I just...can't. I don't feel like collecting them anymore. I'm exhausted. Collecting a single pagie can take up to 10 minutes, and easily more if you keep dying, and most of the time I'm wandering aimlessly, trying to figure out where a pagie is in the first place. I could use a guide to figure out where they are, but then I feel that defeats the whole point of the game. I'm gonna have to keep this one on the backburner for a little bit and return when I've mentally rested.

Replaying Digimon World Next Order. Not very far, though.

team kirby clash deluxe it's a fun little game tho it've been nice if it had more of world adventuring feel than just hack a slash boss fights.

I've been playing Pokémon Moon again. I've been working on my competitive teams, and I've been shiny hunting. Eventually I'll start up a new game in Pokémon Sun.

Spoiler:- Here's my friend codes for PS4, Xbox One and 3DS:

PS4: Horizon Zero Dawn and Yooka Laylee

Xbox One: The Division

DS: Pokemon Leaf Green

Trying to play through all the pokemon games as "Lillie". Picked Leaf Green to give her Vulpix
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 1st May 2017 at 5:17 PM.

Currently playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I'm having a hard time gettng used to the controls without aimlessly pressing buttons and one thing I REALLY don't like is the lack of a way to fully heal for free, but it's a nice game nonetheless.

I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Splash Woman Stage (music)

Been playing a lot of Witcher 3, and I finally beat the main story so I'm onto the 2 DLC's. Absolutely loved it and really excited for Cyberpunk 2077, CDPR's next game. Also been playing a bit of Stardew Valley to grind out the last few achievements I need, just need to find 1 more artefact and beat the minigame in the bar. Got back into Pokemon X again too, just IV Breeding and EV training for when I buy Bank sometime soon. Looking forward to the Fire Emblem coming out this month too!

Resident Evil 0
    Beat Wesker mode and now I'm just going to go through the campaign normally with maybe Rebecca in her Team Wesker costume.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    Just for fun and to increase my rank. After figuring out how to beat the turret part of The Places We're Meant to Die I really enjoy doing it.

I'm currently playing acnl, pokemon go, criminal case, pokemon sun, and paper mario 2.
    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

It's been literal ages since I've played Amnesia Memories since my sister wanted to play Ukyo's Route with me, but due to reasons it's been a while before we've had the chance. However, she says she might play it today or something, so if anyone bothers reading my essays on the game then have no fear! It could be up today.

====================

As for games I've been playing, I've been trying out some music/rhythm apps off the App Store, and one that has stood out to me is Deemo. I haven't gotten that far into the plot since I'm trying to 100% a level named Saika, but that's the thing - it's so addicting, and if I enjoy a level and do well at it I will enjoy trying to get it perfect. It's a really engaging game, and the plot (which by the way doesn't particularly influence what levels you can and cannot play which I like) looks really interesting. The game mechanics really test your reflexes, but then rewards you with a perfect-sounding, beautiful soundtrack.

Another app that I've played recently is called Hyperburner. It's a tablet/phone exclusive game in which you guide a spaceship through various obstacles. It sounds really basic, but the speed, graphics and playability make it a really intense and fun game that I can play while listening to the Amnesia Character Songs.

Restarted Breath of the Wild now that I have a Switch. I'm not very far in the game, I'm trying to get all the towers activated so I can have the full map. I'm doing a few shrines as well to get up to 13 hearts before I attempt any of the Divine Beasts.

I'm alternating between Skyrim and Diablo 3, depending on whether the rest of my co-players are online (I like playing Diablo in groups).

Have finally gotten my mitts on an Xbox One so am very much looking forward to the largest size worlds in Minecraft and the 1.3 updates in Terraria. And finally being able to play Ark: Survival Evolved and possibly Cities: Skylines.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

I've had the time to finally go back and finish Bravely Default. I merely had to reorganize my team and use some of the broken combos in order to win. Forget "pride" or "winning on my own merit." I wanted to finally beat the game! And now I'm working on finishing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Again, at the final boss and can't beat him/her, so I need to backtrack and buy some better stuff in order to utilize the broken combos within the game in order to beat it.

On the side, I've been playing Psychonauts. It's a cool old game, but I do feel the datedness of it, and there's definitely been times where I had to look up how to do/beat something.

When it comes to the game I have been playing, currently I have been switching between two games on my Xbox One. The two games I have been switching between are DC Universe Online and Mass Effect Andromeda. I have been playing DC Universe Online since June of last year. As for Mass Effect Andromeda, I have been playing it since April 19th (My birthday) of this year.

I beat Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga yesterday, over a decade after I first got it. While I'm waiting for Fire Emblem Echoes to come out, I think I'll download this ancient PSP title, Jeanne D'Arc, and give it a go. Supposedly it's like an easier Final Fantasy Tactics/Disgaea, and that sounds just fine to me.

I may go back to playing hello kitty roller rescue soon.

Hello Kitty skating like korrina does just...interest's me. lol

Also the magical girl-ness i may relate to even more now as i've been listening to madoka magika music tonight and literally comparing life in general to that very anime. Yep...

Its all interesting in the end. I'll enjoy the overall pink cuteness of my hk game :3 may play it sometime tomarrow at least after my daily anime and y rounds lol

I have autism too

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
    I beat it! It's really fun and the final boss is honestly really easy. The boss before hand, not so much. I love the gameplay for it though, adding the rails where a nice touch.

Page 341 of 347 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345 ... LastLast