Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343
Results 8,551 to 8,570 of 8570

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I am currently playing Pokémon Sun and Moon, Ruby, Soul Silver, and Fire Red right now. My Ruby has a Shiny Wingull that I found very early on and I am in Dewford Town about to challenge Brawly. In FR I restarted my game because I was having difficulty with the Elite Four and transferred my Venusaur over to SS by mistake. It was part of my main strategy to take out Lorelei's Water types and giving them the Toxic status. Also playing a bit of Lego Dimensions still and some GTA IV and LA Noir.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I finally beat Sonic's story in Sonic Adventure DX. After I beat Big's.

because i kept dying stupidly on the Egg Viper.

Pokemon Black 2. Restarted and doing really well. At Castellia and my team is currently: female Pignite named Rebecca, female Psyduck named Tyrant, Magnemite named Ecliptic, Zubat named Eliminator, and Lopunny named Marcus. Going with a Resident Evil Zero naming theme because I named my player Coen, and after seeing my Tepig was female I just decided 'eh what the heck.'

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Devil May Cry 2:

i'm on Dante Hard mission 15. so close to getting Trish i'm so excited.

I just got Guitar Hero Live for the PS 3 brand new for $20. I am playing it on and off.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale
    Playing 1vs1 match with my brother.

Devil May Cry 2:
    i did it... i beat Dante Hard... Argosax was horrible but The Despair Embodied was surprisingly easy, if you stay away from it and just use Sub-Machine and DT when needed.

BioShock: The Collection on my xbone. Currently working my way through Fort Frolic

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Disgaea 5 for PS4. It's my first introduction to the series and I am greatly enjoying the absurdity. Demon princesses that command an army of exploding robotic penguins!? I can't wait to get my hands on the others in the series.

I scored South Park: The Stick of Truth during the steam summer sale and it is absolutely great. I'm a big fan of the show but never really got into the games until now. It's got TONS of references to the show and a really fun and enjoyable plot as well as clever writing. At the moment I've been kidnapped by the "Drow Elves" and must now decide who's side I'm going to be on from here on out (I pretty much decided I was gonna side with Kyle from the beginning. Cartman's a brat anyways so I won't be returning to him).
    Latest Shiny: - 1164 SRs (Pt)

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

Pokemon Sun & Moon. Currently trying to beat the Battle Tree, I'm 5/7 done on Moon and 4/7 done on Sun so I should be able to get everything done relatively soon. I'm unsure if I will be able to win 200 battles in a row though, chances are that I'll skip it or wait with it until later if it should be too challenging.

Xenoblade Chronicles. My second playthrough of this game which I started in October 2015, have been playing it on and off since then. Now I'm almost done (I have been "almost done" with it for half a year now lol). But this time it is for real, I don't have much left at all. I want to try and get a few more achievements and maybe do some other minor things, then I'll defeat the final bosses and consider myself done with this playthrough.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 7th July 2017 at 7:09 PM.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

I'm playing Blaster Master Zero for Switch. I recently managed to beat the game on Destroyer mode and I'm currently doing a playthrough with the DLC character Gunvolt. Shantae and Shovel Knight were revealed three days ago as future DLC characters, and I'll definitely be getting them when they become available.

I have claimed Dialga, Vivi Ornitier, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), and "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

My Nintendo Switch FC is SW-6036-6032-0737. If you're interested in playing Splatoon 2 or MK8 Deluxe with me, let me know!

Pokemon Sun.
    Obsessed with Breath of the Wild and memes.

Xbox One: Shadows of Mordor
    PS4: Stardew Valley
    3DS: Yoshi's Wooly World & Pokemon Sun

Playing Mordor again, because we can transfer saves to the sequel. Meanwhile, Stardew Valley isn't that Great or awful.

Smite on PS4. I'm trying to get better while playing as Ratatoskr.

Sonic Rush Adventures I'm on Sky Babylon zone

Final Fantasy XIV has been my life for the past several months, though I make time to play the newest Nintendo games when they release.

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy. More specifically, CB2: Cortex Strikes Back.
    Claimed:
    Pokemon Omega Ruby team:
    Pokemon Moon team:

Oooook, so before I get onto what I did today, I will say that I am gonna finish off Amnesia: Memories at some point. I'm just reluctant since... yeah it's because I forgot. Ukyo is one of my all-time favourite characters in all of fiction, but since I spoiled myself on his Route I kind of already know what happens and so I had less urgency to play the game. Plus the game is extremely large in size, considering all the frames, voice acting, CGs, backgrounds, mini games and extra stories are in it, and my laptop isn't the best at running things of that size, so the lag would've bothered me. I will definitely get around to playing it soon though.

Right, onto the game I played today. It's a visual novel otome game that was released onto Steam in early March of this year named A Foretold Affair. It's an extremely obscure game that I didn't even know about until a small YouTuber I really like began playing it, but when I watched them play it, it seemed like a really intriguing game. Due to lack of updates of the playthrough, plus my love of one of the other love interests that this person wasn't pursuing, I decided that I might as well buy it for myself, since it runs well on my laptop due to the game size being rather small and I haven't gone into a game blind since I played ORAS last year (since I'm very bad at avoiding spoilers).

I'll leave everything else in a spoiler tag since this is gonna be massive. Yes, I played the whole route I wanted to play. Also, this is more of a massive overview of my thoughts, plus explaining most of the mechanics, so I'd say read it if you're interested in the game but leave it if you're not. I'll just say that it's a really great game with some awesome themes, characters, music and settings.

Spoiler:- the spoiler-free-but-still-massive-review:

So that was probably the worst spoiler-free you've ever read of a game, but it doesn't matter. This was definitely more of a vent post than a simple recommendation post concerning games that I've been playing. I resisted spoiling anything because if I spoiled one thing, I'd find myself spoiling the rest of it and then I'd go past the character limit. Let me just say that I love this game to pieces and would recommend it to anyone who likes otome games, or visual novels in general.

Which is a very small fandom... ;_;
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Breath of the Wild, I finally got the DLC downloading after stalling for a few weeks due to work and other things. I'm going to try Master Mode and see how difficult it will be.

I was playing Pokemon Sun earlier today as well, stuck SRing for a shiny Type: Null.
    Obsessed with Breath of the Wild and memes.

Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343