Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342
Results 8,526 to 8,548 of 8548

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

...I may as well mention in this thread that I, on general average, am a more 'casual' gamer (it may change at times, though. there really are times when i game a lot...but it doesn't tend to be insanely common for me. for now)

So, if I take a liking to/want to play a certain game, there's usually a pretty good reason behind it.

Like my playing y a lot cuz Korrina's in it :P And also i toke quite the liking to the battle chatou....and randomly skating around route 7. yep.

And well my wanting to play hello kitty roller rescue too. Cuz it also remind's me of Korrina (Hello Kitty skate's in the game. nuff said. hence the name :P).

...Though honestly i'm also a pretty huge hello kitty/sanrio fan overall, and have been so around as long as i've been a pokemon fan
    :P maybe even a little longer than that....

I even had a hello kitty e-mail account. But i do not use it at all anymore. The site that it was on had kinda....not so 'pleasant' people, anyways :/ I mean there were some people i liked a lot there. But there were also some really bad eggs too. So i really shyed away from it after awhile due to that.

If I had a hamtaro video game i'd likely play that right now too. I've been hanging out a lot with my hamtaro plushie: i love making him have lots of sass :P I may get ham ham heart break for my gba emulator sometime.
    Last edited by Trioxhydre; 6th May 2017 at 11:59 AM.
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3

Replaying HeartGold and then I'll replay White 2 and then I'll resume training in Sun.

I'm going to say pokemon y.

I plan on trying to SERIOUSLY beat it possably starting TODAY; I want to unlock the battle maison.

It may help me power up my team for online random match ups better and i have a feeling it is wicked fun too.
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

I hooked up my Dreamcast this morning and I've been playing some World Series Baseball 2K1, and some Crazy Taxi. I never owned a Dreamcast when I was younger, I just bought this two summers ago from an old co-worker. The Dreamcast is fantastic. There's some very fantastic titles on this system. I've been trying to get my hands on Shenmue for a while now. I hope to get it soon.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Plan on playing more of it either later today or tomorrow. :P I've played it many times in the past but meh i can NEVER get enouth of kirby's badass cuteness!!!! :P
    I'm a girl lol

PS4: Horizon Zero Dawn

Xbox One: Watch Dogs 2

3DS: Pokemon Sun and Mario Party Star Rush

Super Mario Sunshine
    Just trying to do some glitches like the Invisible Delfino Plaza glitch and that one glitch where you skip the death plane in Pianta Village, see some hidden stuff like the 12th hidden tree in Bianco Hills and maybe getting the Rocket Nozzle in the clock tower. Also just going back for old time's sake.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Currently playing Donkey Kong Country, I didn't expect the game to be that hard.

Please do not refer to me as vanillite1 anymore. I'm now known as Superteletubbies64
    I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, SSBWU and stuff (still waiting approval)

I've been playing DC Universe Online on my PS4. I haven't played it in so long.

I'm also hoping to get Injustice 2 eventually.

Pokemon Moon and Breath of the Wild.

I'm in the process of wrapping up Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Can't seem to pull myself away from those Lego games.
    I also just started a playthrough of Grand Theft Auto IV. I've actually never played it before, and it was only a few bucks, so I figured I owed it to myself to try.

Finished Jeanne D'Arc, a tactics RPG. Man, I don't know why people kept saying it was easy. Overall, I'd recommend it, especially if you like things like Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics. The only major downfall is that it's quite a slow game, meaning the animations for, say, taking poison damage, take FOREVER to go through, and it happens for every unit that's been poisoned.

Gonna take a break to work on actual stories on this site before going to my next game. I'm trying to decide between FE Echoes or Chroma Squad. Thoughts?

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Also on the reading list: [Silence] (Quarterly Challenge), Rally Interpretation 2, Delibird's Tales (Yuletide One-shot), The Disingenuous Magearna, and Courage's Double Trouble.

I've been playing Marvel Heroes Omega on PS4. It's a free to play game, so I downloaded it just to try it. I'm really liking it. I like how it's style is similar to Diablo.

I also purchased the Division. It was only 12 dollars so I figured why not. I've been playing through a little bit of it. It's been alright so far.

Default Blaster Master Zero

I recently bought Blaster Master Zero for my Switch and I am really loving this game. It's an enhanced remake of Blaster Master (which was for the NES), and it improves upon the original game in so many positive ways and fixes all of the problems it had. I highly recommend it.

Just today, I defeated the Mutant Lord, and then found out that I got the bad ending. After doing a little research, I found that I have to collect all of the items and explore the game's entire map to get the true ending and unlock Destroyer mode.

I also downloaded for free the DLC character Ekoro and tried her out a bit before turning the game off for the night. I'll definitely spend the $1.99 on the Gunvolt DLC character eventually.

Just playing this game makes me wonder what old game IPs will be revived next and what sort of cool changes will be made. *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by Ascended Dialga; 2nd June 2017 at 4:08 AM.

I have claimed Dialga, Vivi Ornitier, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), and "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

I just started an emulated copy of Pokemon Ruby Version today.

I hope i can get a bit farther in it tonight :3 if i'm not too into blingeeing my team mates XD

I really bonded with my Wurple while training her, too :3 It was great. She's a Cascoon now, by the way.
    I'm a girl lol

Been playing Breath of the Wild, PMD: Explorers of Sky, Titanfall 2, Minecraft, and Overwatch lately.

I'm working on my second playthroigh of Breath of the Wild and plan to 100% the whole game. Looking forward to the first DLC pack at the end of the month!

Haven't actually touched PMD in awhile but I have been slowly working on playing through the whole game

I continued my play through of the campaign on Master difficulty in Titanfall 2. I mean it's hard but not as hard as I would have expected. You just die REALLY fast.

Been working on my huge fortress in Minecraft in survival mode. I finally started making my own village with villagers within the walls of the fortress and it's coming along nicely. This fortress is the only thing I've worked so hard and long on in Minecraft, so I don't plan on stopping my creation of this world anytime soon.

I would normally play Competitive Overwatch, but it's been plagued with toxicity and stupidity lately, so I'm giving it a break until the storm passes. Since the end of the Anniversary event, though, I've been playing the new 6v6 Lockout Elimination mode, which has proven to be kind of chaotic but still a lot of fun.

I have claimed Latios
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead
    "To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Still playing ruby, but i haven't gotten much farther 'cuz i'm pretty lazy as a gamer XD I'm at dewford town now. I hope i'll get an adorable mawile from the cave around there^^
    I'm a girl lol

Ori & the Blind Forest
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Beat Fire Emblem Echoes. I bought and downloaded Chroma Squad for the PS4. If I don't feel like playing that immediately, then it's off to go finally finish Psychonauts.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Also on the reading list: [Silence] (Quarterly Challenge), Rally Interpretation 2, Delibird's Tales (Yuletide One-shot), The Disingenuous Magearna, and Courage's Double Trouble.

Playing Fire Emblem: Genealogy of The Holy War as I'm genuinely doing a run with no cheats this time. It's a pretty hard game, but I'll get there hopefully.

GTA Online..... four words. Buy the Oppressor NOW! It is the best thing they ever made, a flying rocket bike! It's even more fun than the Night Rider car!

Oh, and Friday the 13th. I love when I meet other players who roleplay their characters.

Assassin's Creed Rogue

I've gotten all of the Templar maps and Viking Sword pieces, finished all Native Pillars, captured all gang hqs, captured all forts, beaten all Assassin Interceptions, and have synchronized all viewpoints in give or take two weeks. I love this game too much. Big Mouth is my favourite cheat.

Since last week I replayed the entire Spyro trilogy for PS1 and man, they're all still so solid.

Playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth right now, I'm still quite near the beginning of chapter 1.

なぜあなたはいつも嘘を言っているのですか?
    tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery steam author/rp profile banner credit

Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342