Page 340 of 340 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340
Results 8,476 to 8,482 of 8482

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Animal crossing new leaf. I lost my original game card so I had to buy a new one and start from scratch. :/

Well, I've been playing two games, really. Breath of the Wild and Overwatch, but I'm here to talk about the latter.

Overwatch is my favorite online multiplayer game, easily. It can be frustrating as all heck but it has the most satisfying gameplay. I play mostly competitive now with my friend, and just in the past two days alone, we managed to get out of a rut we were stuck in and I climbed in rank from about 2150 to 2744, and we still have momentum in our climb. I'm back up to where I barely managed to get to last competitive season, but this time I'm certain I have the ability to make it to Diamond ranking, at 3000 SR.

I also managed to get to 3000 competitive points and spent the currency on my first golden weapon for one of my best characters: Mei.

I have claimed Latios
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Apparently buying another parachute pouch gets rid of all of your other parachutes. The best way to realize that is jumping off something and desyncing where a parachute would've helped.

at least my armor didn't break.

Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles. Still trying for Death's Door, but I've also been trying for Train Derailment 1's special item (which is the conductor's briefcase) which apparently you can't get on 2 player, because, when my sister and I were doing it she got an A but we didn't get it. Unless it's an S rank required for it (which every guide I've seen it's A) I'll try to get it through single player. But, getting that A helped me realize what I need to do to get an A on Raccoon City's Destruction 3.

"Whatever you say, Princess."
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, PMD: Explorers of Time and Zelda: Link Between Worlds. All three arrived today and I'm loving it!

Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

Walking Dead..... the Telltale game.
    I've owned season one since...... 2014? Whenever Xbox gave it out to Gold members. Next month season 2 is being given away for free, so I'm going to finally play season one in preparation of playing 2. Maybe even buy season three after that, after it is fully out of course cause my friend who owns that says he's been waiting since December for episode 3.

I had to play through SoulSilver again, That was my fist Pokémon game. Love it, Always loved it, will never stop loving it. I am trying to beat the dragon type gym right now

Page 340 of 340 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340