Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 8640

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    Got an S on I Now Know Why You Cry, and also defeated everything in the park for more kills. Would've gotten S+ had I killed 6 more during the Nemesis part, but in my defense I was (obviously) being chased by the Nemesis, and Crimson Heads which, unlike zombies, don't ignore you when you're infected.

Splatoon
    Finally reached level 30, and all I want is a decent shirt that isn't run speed up because that does just wonders as a charger. I do have my squid girl dress with two strength up, but that contradicts my three defense boots. I'll still wear it for the quicker charge, but having ink saver or special saver would be nicer.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Thinking about buying I Am Setsuna while it's on sale. Thoughts? Yay? Nay? Otherwise, I'm going to wait until the Dishonored DLC comes out and play that (not 100% complete it though).

Played the Demo for Monster Hunter stories (planing to get it now)

Replayed Omega Ruby

Bought Metroid: Samus Returns today and I have played for nearly two hours. It was pretty good purchase imo.

Welp, after looking through some of the old games I have in my DS bag, I found a hidden gem - the game that made me realise I love video games. It wasn't my first, but I loved it, and maxed my two save files to 100% without using walkthroughs for help in around maybe two years? That game was Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for the Nintendo DS. I get that there are much higher quality versions out there, but this version holds a special place in my heart, and I even enjoy it more than the iPad, Xbox, etc editions.

And I've started replaying it. Lord this is nostalgic. It's also fun as hell.

Boy I missed this game.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story ~ Thinking Through Illness
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Pokken, BOTW, Spla2n.

Waiting patiently for FIFA Switch. Spent about 300 hours combined on the other three, having completed Master Mode Shrines (need Koroks), got to A rank on Spla2n (need to get S) and just getting to grips with Gardevoir on Pokken.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Pokemon Gold and Final Fantasy III on my SNES Classic

wonderboy the dragon's trap It's very fun game; but man is it hard! The whole dying and you end back at the start (if you don't have a revive potion) can be annoying but I still enjoy the game!

One video game I am currently playing is The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I am in my fourth playthrough of it. I decided to play as a female Argonian this time.

Pokémon Gold
    Phoenix Wright : Spirit of Justice
    Stardew Valley
    Pokémon Sun-Moon

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Hello Kitty Roller Rescue

I thought of claiming this game if there's a game claiming thread on this forum. I really like this one Hello Kitty pretty much being all korrina like with skates and fighting off enemies XD What a fun game... :P
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Recently I've been playing a lot of Madden 18. I relocated and created a new football team in franchise mode. Pretty soon I might hop back on DC Universe Online. I haven't played it in a while.

Here's my gamer tags if anyone wants to add me and play games.
    Playstation Network: grandchampion82
    Xbox Live: BTheChamp1
    3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

GTA V
    Fortnite Battle Royale
    And in a few days, South Park Fractured But Whole. Wasn't planning on getting it after last season, but this season convinced me.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

So today me and my sister played some more Dragon Age: Inquisition. Until yesterday we hadn't played it in a while. Well technically my sister plays and I watch alongside her but I make decisions in cutscenes so I say it counts

Quick reminder that I love this game to bits.

I'm just gonna leave a few thoughts on things that have happened so far in a spoiler tag. Spoiler tag because, y'know, spoilers. Seriously don't click if you haven't played this game, it's a huge game but I adore it to pieces and it's best experienced blind.

Spoiler:- thoughts:

The only problem I have with this game really is that cutscenes don't have any skip functions, and also that some bosses won't automatically save after you defeat them. Me and my sister had this certain problem in a part where we killed a boss, but then made the wrong choice in a cutscene since it didn't appease the specific character we are pursuing as a love interest, so we decided to reload a save for it. We had to defeat the whole boss again, which was extremely tedious. But yeah, other than that I love this game!
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 16th October 2017 at 9:51 AM.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story ~ Thinking Through Illness
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Just started pokemon gold^^ played it for over two hours today. taking a break now. want to get back to it soon though and beat the wings off of falkner :P
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346