Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 8710

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. I'm farming supplies so that I have everything available when I inevitably have to re-sync my achievement world to the Glitchy Together edition. That means fishing for enchanted books with Mending on them and hours spent in the nether hunting wither skeleton skulls and ghast tears.

Regigigas fan

My Shiny Legendaries!

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Playing Okami and Valkyria Chronciles on PS4 currently; and almost done with Dragon Quest VII on 3DS--like, I could beat DQ7 tonight but endgame is sluggish and not fun :/

This is my first time playing Okami, but I played and beat VC on the PS3 like six or seven years ago but wanted to play it again before VC4 comes.

Pokemon Gold.

Smile

Pokemon Ultra Moon seems like the game i'm keeping up with right now

Its so fun
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too
    I may add this one korrina blingee that helps my autism to this sig sometime however i don't feel like changing it as much yet :3 korrina is still powerful to me though^^

Super Paper Mario. I’m on the second chapter right now.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Today I thought I'd be a little nostalgic and play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 3. I've beaten Sonic 2 before and I wanted to do a speed run and sped through the emerald hill zone act 1 in about 30 seconds, which is one of my fastest times recorded in that level.
    I also wanted to play Sonic the Hedgehog 3 to hear it's major boss bgm during gameplay.

Playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory the last few days and I can say that despite it being a side story based on the previous game I find the story and the characters more intriguing in this one.

Finally got around to playing more of Cuphead. Ironically enough, Grim Matchstick was one of the easier bosses I've had to deal with so far, despite the fandom all having Vietnam flashbacks every time his name is brought up. In fact I found Djimmi the Great and Captain Brineybeard more difficult to deal with in the end.
    Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

While having a break from Ultra Sun, I've decided to shiny hunt in my VC Silver and my Y while playing a bit of Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Adventure on my 3DS for a while.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

I picked up Pokémon Yellow again after not playing it since I went to Hawaii in August (only played it for a little bit on the plane). It's a lot of fun! I put on the original series episodes on Netflix and play Yellow while they're on. I feel like a kid again, haha. Managed to make it to Mt. Moon so far. When I started it back up I had only got to Viridian Forest. I plan to explore as much of the cave as possible, so I will probably be here for a while.
    Mimicked Circularity
    coming soon

Page 349 of 349 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349