Page 339 of 342 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342 LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 8548

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Tales of Berseria. Loved the game and long time Tales fan

[Once again I couldn't win]

Final Fantasy X. Is it me or do the boss battles seem way too easy in this game? I mean so easy that the game seems to let you win no matter how poorly you choose your attacks? I cleared the second Temple Trial and still won within five minutes against the giant plant blocking the path to the temple. I don't recall the Shinra Tower bosses in FF VII being so easy and they are relatively early bosses being fought after you meet up with Avalanche in the bar. FFX is great in terms of graphics, voice acting and story but the way the game makes everything way too easy is disappointing.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I've been playing nothing but Call of Duty Remaster as of late. I'm putting the finishing touches on my sniping montage.

I hope to get Sniper Elite 4 at some point, and then I want to continue playing Yakuza 0.

I'm currently replaying Super Mario World because why not?

I'm also playing SSB4 with mods, Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object and Plants vs. Zombies Heroes

Please do not refer to me as vanillite1 anymore. I'm now known as Superteletubbies64
    I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, SSBWU and stuff (still waiting approval)

Punch Club:dark fist
    its a fun game once you understand the mechanics. It just over relies on 80s nostalgia.

Got Resident Evil 4, and beat the main campaign Sunday and beat Separate Ways Monday, so I've been going around as Leon and Ashley's special 2 costumes trying to get money for the Chicago Typewriter.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Mario Kart 8
    I got the Gold Body. Now All I have to beat is 200cc and I will have cleared all cups! I hate 200cc.

Woo! It's been a while, but I finally played more Amnesia: Memories! My sister said that she was becoming less interested in the "filler" stuff, the stuff that was more romance-y, and would rather just know plot advances and anything else that I thought might amuse her. So we agreed that I'd play it on my own, then tell her whenever something interesting or funny happened. I've also decided to use a spoiler-free walk through so I don't have to go through a normal or bad ending again.

So I did quite a bit today! this is gonna take ages

I started off Ikki's Route and yay! We're not in a hospital this time! However, I nearly instantly got a call from "Ikkyu" about a possible date. I agreed, waited, he was an hour late, I got impatient and ran out I house to see if he was there. And ooh boy, I think I just walked in on a harem anime within a reverse harem dating sim! As it turns out, for some reason there are tons of girls who are just falling over Ikki, and while he is flirting, he is denying all since he's currently my boyfriend. After this, I simply go back to my apartment in hope that he didn't see, then he comes up to the apartment and takes us out. The first day is pretty impactful since it showed me that the situation was already tense and there was nothing I could do about it, as well as it planting the seeds for the mystery of why everyone was falling over Ikki. As the route continued, certain characters who I'd met in Shin's Route showed up, predominantly Shin himself, Waka the ultimate boss manager, Kent and his ultimate bromance with Ikki (tbh I'd rather those two get a room together than me and either of them), and later Toma, who is now our once-stepbrother?! Also, Ukyo appeared to warn us of trusting people around us at one point.

As for Ikki himself, from the 17 days I've played so far, I've grown to really like his character. He was the character I knew the least about before playing this game, and I knew literally nothing about his route, and so the discoveries about his character that occurred as I played were very interesting. As it turns out, the reason why girls make a beeline for him isn't simply because everyone happens to love him to death - it's actually very strange and currently unexplained. As it turns out, there is a "condition" with his eyes that cause people to fall in love with him no matter how they previously felt about him. This was proven firstly when he wore sunglasses and nobody began falling in love with him, and secondly when Sawa fell in love while she looked at his eyes, but completely lost interest the moment he walked behind her and asked again if she loved him. As Orion stated at one point, it's completely supernatural, and I can't wait to get more explanation later. However, Ikki completely hates it. He feels awful whenever he has to reject someone since they always take it badly, and that makes it feel worse. He doesn't know whether to love one person, everyone or no-one - he just knows that either way, somebody will end up sad. So he limits himself to dating one girl for three months, then forcing himself to dump them and move on to another to make them happy. His character is a very interesting one to study, and once he reveals more about himself he actually becomes very likeable.

As for other characters, a certain young woman named Rika has become a lot more relevant since last time. As one of the girls falling over Ikki, she almost sees herself as a rival to me. What made her character especially relevant is that the moment we go back to our apartment after witnessing an Ikki harem moment that's interrupted by Rika, she calls us and tells us not to think that Ikki is ours. What makes it relevant is that a certain soundtrack, notably the one called "Peril" stated playing - the theme that normally only plays when a character is in serious danger. I'm not going to be trusting Rika at all any time soon.

Overall, today had a lot of playing, a lot of development, but most of all, a hella lot of girls trying to get in Ikki's pants. Had to stop at the beginning of the 18th, just as a voice in the cafe was asking if I could have a moment... the extremely distinct voice of Ukyo. Well, I'm hyped to play more, to discover more about Ikki, what the **** is going on with his eyes, what Rika will do to make Ikki hers and whether Mine will become depressed at more Ikki rejections! And also if Ikki gets together with Kent but that's not the point

As for new best quote ever:
    "THE CUSTOMER IS THE ENEMY!" ~Waka, 2017
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

I've been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

I've also been playing Sniper Elite 4 on my PS4. I have so many other games to play and beat.

I've been spending more time on Zelda though. I'm absolutely hooked.

I have been on fire with Amnesia today. Already successfully finished off Ikki's good ending! I really enjoyed this one

These posts are just getting longer and longer... sorry.

So, on day 18, Ukyo told us something about being wary before leaving. That was it. That was his appearance. This is why I need to finish off the other routes soon - I want to work out what the s**t is happening with Ukyo.

Right, onto actual dating and stuff.

Day 19, and me, Sawa, Mine, Ikki, Rika and thirteen other people packed their bags off on a three day holiday to that one mountain lodge from Shin's Route, for... billiards? Ok, not the most romantic of sports, but I guess that's fine. Stuff happened, then it was the evening and I refused to go play a cards tournament. I was gonna go since I thought Ikki would be there, but this walk through says otherwise so I'll roll with it. Sat with Orion for a bit (good god he's annoying), before- oh hello Ikki's here. Riiiight! So it's gotten to the point where he has to hide from his rabid fangirls because they're stressing him out too much, and he wasn't expecting me to be in my room. There was some heartwarming exposition, then next day was some kind of "rite of passage" set up by Rika. I was paired off with a random girl before heading off into the woods. The girl abandoned me, Orion freaked out and then oh wow another surprise Ikki! That's two days in a row now! He came to check on my safety since the girl he was paired with quit, and then there was romantic stuff happening under the stars. Cue next day, Mine says that the rite of passage thing was a ruse to me and Sawa to threaten me since I was Ikki's boyfriend and everyone else was jealous. I guess I can thank Ukyo now... whee, let's return, a lot of confession and anger happened in the next few days that I won't elaborate on here, all resulting in Ikki finally telling the girls to f**k off (although he said it more politely...). Satisfaction at its finest. Route ends by Ikki taking me to outside the train station and kissing me to show that he's grown a lot more confident showing how much he loves me.

Overall I really enjoyed this Route! It has some really great character development with Ikki, and it has a really satisfying ending. We finally met our dad for the first time, and he tried to take us to where he lived far off, but then Ikki stepped in and said him and me would live together, which was pretty neat. Toma felt a lot less relevant this route, although that might just be because of his prominence in Shin's Route. Also... I want there to be a parallel universe, or possibly it happening in Shin or Toma's Route, where Ikki and Kent just freakin confess their love for each other already. Jeez, they might as well already be a couple in every route.

About Ikki, though. His character became especially interesting. We finally worked out what the s**t was going on with his eyes - and I had a suspicion it was what it was revealed to be. Apparently Orion's higher-ups in the world he comes from have the ability to grant wishes for humans, and this in turn gives the, more strength to grant more wishes and the cycle continues. When Ikki was a child, he once wished upon a shooting star to be popular with girls, and the wish became granted. The rest is pretty much history. I found that interesting, since it's the first time in the game that a supernatural entity has done something to someone other than the main character. The fact that Ikki never intended for what happened to happen makes him an even nicer character. He's really grown on me since I first started playing the game. Something I did notice is that nobody is falling over Ikki in Shin's Route, he's simply just a bit of a flirt. It seems that granting a wish to a human only happens in the parallel world in which the person wished that... hmmm...

Anyway, next time I'm playing, it's gonna be Toma's Route! I've heard Kent's Route is the best, so I'm saving that one until last and skipping it in the order for now. I don't know how much I'll enjoy Toma's Route based on the fact that I know he's got some yandere tendencies, but I guess at least he's otherwise pretty nice!

Another intriguing thing, though, is that Orion mentioned how the god he serves, Lord Nhil, has been absent for a while. Is this foreshadowing? I'll keep my eye out, just in case.

Honestly though, Waka is a breath of fresh air in these routes. He never fails to make me smile whenever he shows up. For a character with little substance, he is the ultimate boss manager.
    Banner by me!

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

I'm currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry, on the pc at the moment I'm very much enjoying the hack and slash.

-00swms

Currently I'm only playing acnl, pokemon go, and criminal case. I failed my sun wonderlocke and will be getting legend of zelda breath of the wild for wii u and hyrule warrior legends next week so I will be playing those. I might also play okami as well.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've mostly been playing BotW on my Switch this week. It's such a beautiful game and there is so much to do I spend hours most nights just running around hunting for Shrines. Will be taking a break from it tonight however as my Joycon controllers ran out of battery and I haven't had time to charge them, I prefer using the controller that came with it rather than play it like a handheld. While that's happening I'll either play Pokemon Moon or Hyrule Warriors Legends. If the TV is free, I'll either play Disgaea 5 on the PS4 or Crash 3 on the PS2.

Pokemon Sun: Shiny hunting now since I completed the Pokedex and got the shiny charm a few weeks ago.

Battlefield 1: Next Tuesday is the first DLC expansion They Shall Not Pass for premium owners first.

Destiny: A spring update is coming which would be the last big thing for this game until the sequel arrives. Age of Triumph!

poochie and yoshi's wooly world fun game tho it is a bit short with only 6 worlds.

Overwatch (PS4)
    We're like level 191 now. I picked up Zenyatta as a character and I have a lot of fun with him. Next... well I'd love to learn to play Genji.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
    Bless those multi console releases. I just started and haven't played much because I work so much and have a lot due in school right now. However it's an absolutely gorgeous game.

なぜあなたはいつも嘘を言っているのですか?
    tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery steam author/rp profile banner credit

Before I start, I really wanna ask, does anyone actually read these Amnesia updates I give? If so, let me know. I really wanna have a point in leaving essays in this thread.

So, umm... I did Toma's Route's good ending today.

That was painful.

Sorry, this is a super-long one because I played the whole route. I apologise profusely if you don't care at all for my playthrough.

So, the basis of Toma's Route is that he is a yandere who has acted as the main character's older brother throughout his life. The main character in this route (should I mention at this point that she's named Lione?) first gets dilemmas a few months before the memory loss when she begins hanging out with Ikki as a friend (unlike last route where it went further). She opens up to Ikki and tells him how she has a crush on Toma, and he gives her dating advice. However, the frequency of Ikki's talks with Lione (screw it I'm not referring to her as me this route, because I have completely different opinions to her this time) begin to get his fangirls all pissed off, and they begin bullying Lione. Really bad. Putting horrible objects in her mailbox, putting posters up on her door with awful messages, and cyber bullying were a couple.

The story opens on August 1st, where Orion and Lione's subconscious end up crash-landing back into her body, causing Lione to fall over and hit her head. Toma, whom we had been meeting for lunch or something, was walking up and panicked. He sees Lione's phone fallen out of her pocket, and so picks it up and sees her cyber bullying. He keeps the phone, and takes us to hospital. Then four days of nothing... after that, it's back to business. Toma gives us a new phone claiming our old one broke, not revealing the truth since he doesn't want her to be harassed. He also claims we're his boyfriend, or something. Next day, Shin is introduced and I'm already hugging the screen since I've started going insane already and Shin is actually a reasonable person. After that, it's back to work- or not, due to Lione's accident Waka suggests staying home for the rest of the month. Ok I guess? As Lione waits outside for Toma, however, a voice familiar to me calls for her.

Its Ukyo. He asks Lione if she's dating Toma and she says yes. Then a sudden shift of tone and psycho Ukyo decides to show up. He says that she will die, killed by "him", before leaving. Orion is concerned, but Lione doesn't mention it to Toma as they walk back.

Then a flowerpot falls off something and nearly lands on Lione. Toma panics, and tells her that she shouldn't go out the house at all that evening. Next day, Lione wants to go to the cafe to meet a Ikki after reading a reminders notebook, and as she walks with Toma, she nearly gets pushed onto a train track by someone. Toma deems it too dangerous, and takes her back home only to say that she better get packing - it's off to his own apartment! Lione stays there for a few days, doing casual things, and at one point leaves without telling Toma. She encounters Ukyo again, and he apologises for saying weird stuff last time, but then psycho Ukyo shows up again and says that Toma ain't her boyfriend. This is all alright I guess, but one day (can't remember which) and ooh boy. Toma and Lione go out shopping, and some of Lione's hair gets cut a bit. Not much of a tragedy in mine or Lione's eyes, but Toma is real pissed, drags us back to his apartment and tells us to stay put no matter what. Next three days pass by with us sleeping really heavy, before Orion tells us in day 17's evening that he spotted Toma drugging out food. As Orion tries to think up an excuse, Shin pays a visit and gets annoyed at Toma for not telling him about Lione staying at his place. Toma goes a bit yandere, and convinces Shin to leave for now, but not before Shin confirms what Ukyo says that Toma isn't her boyfriend. Then Toma turns to Lione and things go from slightly unnerving to really intense in about two seconds. He kisses Lione with sleeping drug on his lips, and when she awakes, she's in a cage.

A f**king cage.

From there, a decent amount of the remainder of the route is just Lione in a cage with things slowly growing more and more dysfunctional as it goes on. However, good things do occur. Lione remembers talking to a man she can't remember (who is Ikki) about dating advice. She also remembers certain other occasions, too, but for the life of me I can't remember them. For once, Orion is talking sense, ranting about how completely insane the current situation is. How does Lione feel about it, however?

Completely fine. Great....................

To cut it short, Lione finds a way to break the cage, and on day 24 she hightails out of it while Toma is away and runs into town. Which is logical! Finally! Lione is being logical this route! However, Ukyo shows up again, not even getting a chance to show nicely-nicey personality and going full-on dark. He tries to convince her to go with him, and this is where I make a save file since I want to see Ukyo's bad end first.

Basically, he takes Lione to a well, tells her that he's died many, many times before due to a wish to save her (??? This is new) before shoving her in said well. Lione dies, I reload the save.

Lione runs from Ukyo, but as she tries to reach her place of work she gets injured by a motorcycle. She chooses that the best thing for her is to go to the closest place she feels safe in - I'd assume it's still work, but apparently it's Toma's house. She rips her shoes off, gets back in the cage and fixes it, just as Toma comes back. However, he works out what's going on since she's visibly injured. There's a super-intense yandere moment, which gets saved by Lione's diary falling off a shelf. Toma reads it, and realises her crush on him. He admits to having a crush on her, too, and then Lione gets bombarded with memories and Orion leaves (yay). Next day and finally! Ikki actually showed up beyond a memory! He and Toma tell off Rika for allowing Ikki's fangirls to go crazy, and then that is kind of resolved I guess. Route ends with Toma and Lione having a lovey-dovey moment and a kiss.

So much is wrong with this route. How is Lione fine with being locked in a cage by a man who claims to be her boyfriend but isn't?! If Toma knows that what he's doing is wrong, then why doesn't he even try to stop?! How is Toma fine with being so unkind to Shin, after acting as his big brother for all of Shin's life?! The only saving graces were Orion finally speaking logic, Waka's momentary appearance, Ukyo's bad ending (omg new s**t revealed I'm so stoked for his route) and Ikki dropping burns on the fangirls:

"I'm losing faith in humanity."
    "How can't you tell between a relationship and a friendship?!"

Either way, I am entering Kent's Route next time with a sense of pure relief. After hanging out with yandere Toma, I need to have a calm, relaxing time with maths, bromances and, most of all, no Toma.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Breath of the Wild

(Seriously, does anyone actually read these? Please drop me a VM or something to let me know, since they take up time to write.)

Holy mother of god it was worth it to play Kent's Route last. Yes I played it all today, I had free time so why not?

So this whole route doesn't need to be hyper-explained like Toma's since I didn't need to explain every single reason for it being wrong - because it's completely right. Dear lord Kent is the sweetest little snugglemuffin ever. The entire route is just basically "Kent learns how to boyfriend", and it's the cutest thing. There is just so much adorable that I'll just list some of the stuff that happens:
    -First date - he thinks that walking in silence is fine since we're spending time together.
    -Gifts - one of the days he gives me a homemade Maths Workbook as a present because he knows that he likes them and thinks I might as well. Another day, we argue, and the next day he apologises, but not before also mentioning that it's our half-month anniversary of dating and offers me a half-month anniversary cake.
    -Nervousness - asks to kiss me, but when I agree he gets too shy to do so.
    -Dedication - blows a chance to study abroad that he's been preparing for ages because I'm severely injured.
    -Power friendships - Ikki.
    -Maths - good god the maths references are too many, but are so adorable too!
    -Loneliness - says he'll be lonely if I don't go with him to London for his studying, but doesn't want to force me to do anything. In the good end, I go with him.
    Engrish - single spoken line of English killed my heart.

There is so much more, but those moments stand out. Jesus I loved this route.

Also, I swear Kent knows what's up. He deduced that I had lost my memories, unlike simply not telling with Ikki or having a good excuse with Shin and Toma, and then he said that the idea of a spirit (yes we told him about Orion!) inhabiting my head is rational from my behaviour. When he met Ukyo for the first time, combined with the information I gave him, he said that there was potential that Ukyo had a split-personality disorder, which is all but true.

And guess what? Almighty Lord Nhil who Orion always talks about highly f**ked up a part of Kent's life, too. Before I lost my memories, I would walk my dog (?!?!? Dog! I have a dog!) every morning with him because I was interested in the way he thought. Kent found the dog kind of annoying, but still liked it. One say he jokingly said "I wish that dog would just go away". Then the moment after, the dog leash broke, the dog ran into the road and got run over. Due to this incident, Kent and I ended up in a massive argument which ended when I said I hated him. Of course I forgive Kent after, but damn Nhil, it'd honestly be much better if you leaved everyone alone. You've already messed up Ikki's life, you nearly messed up Kent's life, what's next? I'm starting to really not like this god guy.

Also, what I found to be a cute scene was Kent and Orion communicating through me writing what Orion wanted to say. It made me feel really happy for some reason

But yeah, I loved this route, and I also know what this means... the one route left is Ukyo's. Ultimate snugglemuffin, here I come!
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Gallery:

Right now I'm playing acnl, pokemon go, criminal case, okami for wii, and hyrule warrior legends.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Mass Effect Andromeda via Origin Access
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    Cleared up to the End of Umbrella 1 for regular scenarios, and have cleared Beginning, Rebirth, and Nightmare 1. I can't beat Yawn. Also why is Richard Richard Dewey? It's Aiken isn't it?

Resident Evil Revelations Raid Mode
    Tried the Ghost Ship (again). I am not good at this.

Also walked into a trap for Daze. Daze 3. w h y

Right now i'm playing acnl, criminal case, pokemon go, super mario run, okami, and pokemon tcg gbc. I'm also going to continue with mario and luigi 2 soon.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Devil May Cry 2
    I beat Lucia hard! Now all I need to beat for Trish is Dante hard!

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
    Trying to get Death's Door to get Dark Legacy 2, but first I need to get all the files in Raccoon City's Destruction 3 so I can get an automatic S for files every time I play though it, and then hopefully destroy enough objects/hit enough enemies to get an A rank for Death's Door.

"Can we put a hold on the whole 'arresting me' thing?"
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr l Ao3

Page 339 of 342 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342 LastLast