Page 13 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I'm playing Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution. One of the few games I can beat my older brother at.

After doing a bit of hunting at a local EB games, I finally managed to find and purchase a used copy of MegaMan ZX: Advent. I have to admit, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The fact that it has actual cutscenes is pretty damn impressive for a DS game, and the different "models" you get to use are pretty amazing. I also picked up Half Life 2: episode pack (1 and 2), but haven't really gotten around to installing either one. I probably will though. And I've also gotten myself Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut at EB games for $5 CAD, and it's not bad. Though, it's a little too tricky to figure out where you're supposed to be going.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I will be playing super mario rpg when Wii shop channel loads.

Super Mario RPG. Of course.

Now where's my Mother 2?

Super Mario RPG. Of course.

Now where's my Mother 2?

The World Ends With You. My japanophile friend would love it.
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

Definatly Super Mario RPG, Theres no other game im going to play besides SMRPG until I beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Now where's my Mother 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Latios View Post
    I've gone back to Final Fantasy VIII, I don't know why, I just started it Saturday and I couldn't stop playing it.
    The same thing happened to me, with FF III though >_>

it's quite addicting and I've spent so much time building a decent balck-belt. Grinding is fun :D but ugh at the last dungeon... Ahriman killed me and I lost 3 hours of save time asufgausfgaugf

Other than that, I'm playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (almost done) and UT3.

Quote Originally Posted by Latios View Post
    I've gone back to Final Fantasy VIII, I don't know why, I just started it Saturday and I couldn't stop playing it.
    I haven't played that game for ages.

I'm currently playing:

- Final Fantasy IX
    - Company of Heroes
    - Medieval II Total War

Yes, I somehow have enough time to be able to play all of them.

Picross DS. 'tis awesome.
    STATS: Name: Jake
    Pearl: 323 seen, 248 caught Missing since 04/05/2008, not at all happy...
    Found it mid-Autumn-ish. Real proof of my room's ability to act like a black hole towards small objects.

Waiting for: Pokémon Platinum, Mind Your Language: Japanese
    friends with: ShinyFufu (need to check if that's still his name...)

Threads of Fate (PS): Because reminisce time ain't over yet.
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii): I don't know. I can't split up with it though I have other games I want to play.
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS): I progressed... then got stuck at a testimony again.
    Mario Kart (Wii): Alternating between Classic and Wii Wheel controls.
    Mario Kart (DS): Since I can't play above game on weekdays.
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

The World Ends With You (DS)

Team fortress 2 (PC)

Call Of Duty 4 (360)

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (360)

Unreal Tournament 3 (360)

Really need some more PC games imho.

I'm now playing Skies of Arcadia Legends on the Wii (it's a Gamecube game). I randomly felt like playing it again, and now I'm addicted to it.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Clu Clu land. 'Nuff said.

(Except getting stuck inside two bouncy walls is BS!)
    No sig.

Just rented Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn...Its not as good as Path of Radiance, plus is it me or does most people from the Dawn Bridage just suck?
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Whether you're a competitive, collector or a casual player, check out Jason's Pokéshop for Pokémon just for you

While I'm Sane: Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    The World Ends With You (DS)
    omg, win
    Team fortress 2 (PC)
    win, again.
    Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (360)
    I'm considering getting this, is it good enough? (I've seen trailers and stuff and I'm kind of neutral towards it at the moment, need feedback from someone that actually played it)
    Unreal Tournament 3 (360)
    <3
    Really need some more PC games imho.
    If you haven't, play The Witcher.

Pc games ftw 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I'm considering getting this, is it good enough? (I've seen trailers and stuff and I'm kind of neutral towards it at the moment, need feedback from someone that actually played it)
    I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

After the E3 showing of mercs 2 and the "nuke" level, I was dead set on giving this game a play through. I distest slow games compared to faster paced games (I find halo EXTREMELY slow and rather play ut3, even if it's gimped on the 360). With that said, at times I do find mercs 2 to be slow paced. However, I also love to blow shit up. And, in that case, Mercs 2 delivers. The game basically tells you to blow up and destroy everything during freeplay (gets you loads of achievements aswell, all of which just so happen to be named after a rock and roll/metal song) and calling in air-support in this game is about as rewarding as calling in a heli in COD4. It just feels awesome.

The game itself is rather average in every other aspect, though. The AI isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, the graphics, while nice on an HDTV, aren't anything really mind-boggling, and the mission and story structure is okay. Think of it as a buggier version of crackdown. And while on that topic, I must say, the bugs in the game (360 at least) are large in number and quite random. Several missions I've had to redo completely do to the fact that, while being timed, I somehow fell threw the ground and into the void, eventually landing in the game's sky (wtf) and falling back down to earth. Character animation is also quite buggy.

All in all it's a solid game with a lot of kinks in it. I'd def suggest a rental for it if you enjoy blowing things up (and let's be real here, who doesn't?). Aside from that, it's not worth any more than $30, imho.

So it's nothing better than what we saw in E3, eh?

Well, from what you've said I think I'll go for rental. It got 5/10 from gamespot and 7.9/10 from IGN so I guess it has it ups and downs..

lol @ falling through the sky, that happened to me in GTA: VC once (well I fell through a building.. b-but it's technically the same). This game sure looks buggy and if the char. animation is the same as the E3 trailers, then meh...

Also, everyone seems to be playing only the mohawk guy, are the other two characters that boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    lol @ falling through the sky, that happened to me in GTA: VC once (well I fell through a building.. b-but it's technically the same). This game sure looks buggy and if the char. animation is the same as the E3 trailers, then meh...
    I was expecting the game to be buggy and I was suprised at the amount of bugs it had. It was a really rushed product and the screen tears get a little annoying when you're in 720p/1080i. :/

Also, everyone seems to be playing only the mohawk guy, are the other two characters that boring?
    He regenerates health quickly, making the game a breeze to play through with him. :P I just liked playing as him because he looked more like me than the girl and nigra did.

Okay now I'm just fully focused on Brawl. I've planned to have a video game weekly goal so that I wouldn't go too crazy switching one game after another. This week it's continuing to collect final smash trophies...at least 10 at a time (and I've only collected 3/10 this week because I have high school stuff going on). Yeah that's just it...I haven't played it for almost five days now :/
    Y Version Progress ~ Solo Run Challenge
    Adventure Started: 02/17/2014 | Last Update: 03/09/2014
    Name: ミチコ | Pokémon: レイセ ン (ゾロアーク♀), Level 48 | Badges: 4
    ---

[IV'd Vivillon Pattern Hunting~]
    ---
    | Rawr~ <3 |

i'm completely different to you, starfire. i tend to play a new game as much as possible until i have the majority of things unlocked. which is the case with most of the wii games i have thus far. Brawl, Corruption, RE4, RE:UC... the list goes on. the worst bit is that this way i don't feel like replaying them and it's a real problem.
    STATS: Name: Jake
    Pearl: 323 seen, 248 caught Missing since 04/05/2008, not at all happy...
    Found it mid-Autumn-ish. Real proof of my room's ability to act like a black hole towards small objects.

Waiting for: Pokémon Platinum, Mind Your Language: Japanese
    friends with: ShinyFufu (need to check if that's still his name...)

Holy crap I actually have a thread thats still around. SO WIERD. And jynxed. Well I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Grand Theft Auto, and Kingdom Hearts. Other than that, I haven't had much time because of school.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

kingdom hearts chain of memories, this is the 3rd time ive played through but its so much fun.
    im at the part where you battle Axel/.
    WHITE FC 4685 5847 3428 im willing to battle with any tier

Final Fantasy IV DS: I'm at the part after you beat Rubicante. I haven't been playing it much lately though. Those dungeons where you have to cast Float have really hard enimies. And my DS is starting to break. I think I might get a new one soon. When's the new color for the Lite coming out?

I'm also replaying LoZ:OoT on the VC. I really don't know why I started playing, I just did. I've gotten through the Shadow Temple now.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

Just yesterday I was playing Pokemon Trozei. I've already beaten the game once, but I want to complete my Pokedex now so I'm going through story mode with a comb making sure I trozei all the rare Pokemon too.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

Page 13 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast