Page 159 of 297 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 7405

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Been playing playstation home....if that can be called a game. Also been playing Infamous 2
    My Shinies: 21 Newest: Pensir My Lv. 100's: 30 Newest: Kyurem
    I have Wi-Fi: PM me to trade friend codes
    My B/W Friendcode: 4684-9499-2674
    Never used a cheating divice and never will.

Donkey Kong Country. Definitely a solid game.

Quote Originally Posted by Weez1990 View Post
    Wow, there are actually people who play Lemmings? Kidding.
    Yeah, but most of them are probably old farts, like me. It doesn't get as much attention as I feel it should, because it is a very challenging, and very fun, game.

Final Fantasy I on the Virtual Console, but I just lost to the final boss, so gotta go back and train.

Also playing my Spanish Black, the game in the left of my sig.
    Last edited by Electric; 1st August 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    00][/CENTER]

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar.

For one reason or another, I started playing this again.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2gvkkd4.jpg[/IMG]
    snarky hipster tennis boys
    claimscreditstumblr
    fukubuchou

Devil Survivor 2--even if clearly, my inability to understand most of it is going to get somebody killed. I didn't know where to find the kanji tab so I ended up using katakana and now my protagonist looks like he has a ridiculously long name. :T;; The second day just started, and I'm stuck at what looks to be one of the many required battles so that a certain person doesn't die. (This is Devil Survivor, so I'm pretty sure this isn't a spoiler.)

Inazuma Eleven 3: Challenge to the World - Ogre! Having the match against England's Knights of the Queen tomorrow. Some may have responded negatively to the concept, but I personally like that everyone gets tired out quicker. Adds challenge, and now I can't just fill my bench members with forwards. At least they lowered the TP required for any hissatsu; so we can use any move more often unless it's ridiculously expensive, which is a shame since those ones look so cool. :,

Yeah, but most of them are probably old farts, like me. It doesn't get as much attention as I feel it should, because it is a very challenging, and very fun, game.
    Heh, I've actually played the original Lemmings (well, a port) so I'm an old fart too . I'm not crazy about the series but I agree that it doesn't get very much attention.
    Making Lemmings commit suicide is funny.
    ~If you have noticed this notice, you will notice this notice is not worth noticing~
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    My Platinum team
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ♫ Nah nah, nah nah neh nah NAAAAAAAAH ♫ -best bit in the original Kanto trainer battle theme.

I've actually been having a craving for some Halo 3 online recently, so the 360 is being used.

Surprised it still works, especially since I got it about 2 1/2 years ago...

Other than that... Uncharted 2 online as well.
    Current wishes: I have way too many event legendaries right now. I'm interested in a japanese 6IV ditto, but I'm willing to barter - PM me offers.

Events I have spares of: Liberty Pass Victini, (HGSS and Link) Celebi, GameStop Keldeo, GameStop Jirachi, and I can breed Phiones. I also have a Japanese Event Shiny Raikou up, if that counts... It's not a spare, but I might be willing to part with it, given enough prodding.

---

3DS FC: 2750 - 1756 - 6697

Borderlands, Borderlands everywhere. I've almost got my Hunter up to 56, and now I'm just hunting around for a better Caustic Shotgun before I go back into Moxxie's Underdome to finish that up. And starting on Saturday, crazy amounts of TF2. Aww yeeahhh.

I've really gotta get going on starting up Just Cause 2, mang.

I'm mixing up some Infamous 1 with Mortal Kombat for my PS3 and Baten Kaitos on my Wii. Also add some Starcraft II from time to time.

Besides Pokémon, I'm playing Monster Hunter G. I'm in the beggining, 4 stars quests, and... it's impossible! Monster appear all the time, you have only 1 kind of weapon. Finally, the boss monster is creepy. :/

Well, it's all a matter of familiarize with the game.

The main game that I've been playing is Red Dead Redemption on the 360, trying to beat the Campaign then I'll probably go over to Multiplayer. Also, I've been leveling up my team and stuff in Black.

I should also finish up FireRed/Emerald. XD
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Besides Pokemon, I've been playing: Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar, and Rune Factory 3. As well as Sims 2

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Disgaea DS, I love the Disgaea series. However I can't play Disgaea 2 and 3 because I don't have a Playstation. *snif, snif*

Currently playing:

DS:
    • Pokemon White

Xbox:
    • Halo 3
    • COD
    • Halo Reach

I'm playing Catherine on Xbox 360 I do enjoy horror games like this time to time.
    ~~ Join and level up to 10! ^^

Installing Oblivion on my PC right now, and I'll hopefully be playing that in a bit.

I'm playing Kirby's Epic Yarn... lol.

Mass Effect 2 (finally)
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Final Fantasy X.

Trying to get strong enough to beat the ultimate secret boss: Penance!
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Just started 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors for the DS. It's my entertainment while my friend who is letting me play Catherine on his PS3 is out of town.

Fallout 3. Man that game is creepy....
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Tales of the Abyss on the hardest difficulty. Uploading videos of it has never been so much fun.

Ocarina of Time 3D.

Now I really want to get Majora's Mask on virtual console :X

Finally got back into resuming playing Twilight Princess recently after an estimate 2 months of not playing the game due to me taking a break from playing it for me just to play Okami this summer. Almost thought that I was going to beat the Temple of Time just to find out that I was missing the Boss`s key for the dungeon. Now have to back track through the dungeon to get both the missing Piece of Heart in the dungeon and the said Boss`s Key that I said that I forgot. Hopefully I`ll try to have the game beat with 20 hearts and also the remaining Poe`s "Pickles" that I need to get to break Jovani`s curse in the game. I`m calling the Poe`s Souls the Poe`s "Pickles" because of it reminded me of the Halloween episode of SpongeBob where the called souls "pickles". Plan on continuing Wario Land Shake it sometime after I finish Twilight Princess.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Finally got back into resuming playing Twilight Princess recently after an estimate 2 months of not playing the game due to me taking a break from playing it for me just to play Okami this summer. Almost thought that I was going to beat the Temple of Time just to find out that I was missing the Boss`s key for the dungeon. Now have to back track through the dungeon to get both the missing Piece of Heart in the dungeon and the said Boss`s Key that I said that I forgot. Hopefully I`ll try to have the game beat with 20 hearts and also the remaining Poe`s "Pickles" that I need to get to break Jovani`s curse in the game. I`m calling the Poe`s Souls the Poe`s "Pickles" because of it reminded me of the Halloween episode of SpongeBob where the called souls "pickles". Plan on continuing Wario Land Shake it sometime after I finish Twilight Princess.
    Dear god, we just wanted to know what you were playing and it somehow ended up with the most unrelated character (GaySpongeBob) ever.

Page 159 of 297 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast