Page 172 of 281 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 7022

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I am currently running through Professor Layton and the unwound future for like the 6th or 7th time.
    Minteh

Spoiler:- Credit:

Well I've cracked out Ruby and am completing it for the fifth or sixth time, and seeing what the best team you can have on the game. On Diamond and Platinum, and SoulSilver, I am hunting for shinies everywhere, and have found quite a few. Also, on White, I am breeding pokemon for Grey to trade over.

Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

In about three and a half hours, Fate/extra. Until then, Super Mario Bros. 3. On the NES.

Yes.

Doing an Ace Attorney-themed run of Pokemon SoulSilver, while playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. I can't get enough AA, that's for sure.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

Uncharted 3 and Batman AC along with some Starcraft 2 mixed in from time to time.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and have been hooked ever since I picked it up :}
    I claim Larvitar!

Actually I am currently playing two games at the moment. Well not this instant but you get the idea.

The one game was my highly anticipated NHL 12, for the xbox 360 system... Right now I am in year 2 of my NHL career and so far I am still enjoying

Also for the xbox 360 I am playing Left 4 Dead 2, just because zombie guts and gore seems to be the normal in zombie/apocalyptic gaming experience... We don't have time for this ellis...

Street Fighter 3DS. And I'm loving it.

xxx

Arkham City. What a masterpiece.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Binding of Isaac. It was only $5 on Steam, and you can pay less than that to get it in the Humble Bundle along with two other games. It's well worth the low price, considering I've put in 7 hours of gametime into it. There's a ton of replayability.

Uncharted 3, going for all the Trophies. All I've left is to beat it on Crushing and those multiplayer games.
    ...and a toilet seat cover.

SoulSilver and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.
    Ugh, I hate the Demon Train. -_-

Pokemon silver I know But I've beaten all my other games.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Since I recently got a Wii, Mario Kart Wii, As well as Cthulu Saves The World, and Spiral knights.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I've been playing Morrowind and Oblivion, hoping to complete the main quests and as many addition quests as possible before I get Skyrim for Christmas.

Biding time for Animal Crossing: 3DS by playing Final Fantasy IV DS. I'm also playing through Pokemon White (again).

We could watch it fly, faster than I'm falling in love...
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/dxhkeb.png[/IMG]
    Misguided Ghosts [On-Going]

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on a Gameboy Emulator

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

The Elder Scrolls: Arena

Pokemon Green (a real copy! ^_^)

Pokemon Black

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: The Pumpkin King

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Trubador

Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trails to Glory

Suikoden III

EDIT: Thinking of starting Monkey Island
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 6th November 2011 at 10:40 PM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I recently got Battlefield 3, and so far it's pretty good. It's really hard to level up, though.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I've been Spirit tracks a lot lately.
    Minteh

Spoiler:- Credit:

I got Battlefield, been playing that lately, and a bit of MW2. Starting Tuesday I'll only be playing MW3.

I started another file on Super Mario Galaxy yesterday, so I have been playing it a lot.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Currently, while waiting for the epic that is going to be Sonic Generations, I've been playing three Pokemon games; Sapphire, HeartGold and Platinum. On Sapphire I'm ready to confront Team Aqua at Meteor Falls, on HeartGold I am on my way to Azalea Town and on Platinum? Just started.

All three are Nuzlocke runs; I'm quite addicted to the whole concept of the gimmick and may start a run on both FireRed Black too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Currently, while waiting for the epic that is going to be Sonic Generations, I've been playing three Pokemon games; Sapphire, HeartGold and Platinum. On Sapphire I'm ready to confront Team Aqua at Meteor Falls, on HeartGold I am on my way to Azalea Town and on Platinum? Just started.

All three are Nuzlocke runs; I'm quite addicted to the whole concept of the gimmick and may start a run on both FireRed Black too.
    I should finish my Nuzlocke, shouldn't I?

But first, I'm gonna keep failing at Fate/extra.

i mean

Finished the story modes of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 today

Page 172 of 281 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast