Page 179 of 297 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 7407

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

LoZ Twilight Princess
    Loz Ocarina of Time 3D
    Pokemon Heartgold

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I'm playing through Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones at the moment, it's one of the best GBA games without a doubt
    PASBL Record-
    TL- 3
    Ref Grade- C+
    Wins- 21 ~ Losses- 11 ~ Draws- 1
    TP- 137 KOs- 51 SP- 19
    Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 32

Super Mario 3d land. I'm currently on world 6. So far I'm impressed. The graphics are amazing! The only bad thing about this game is that it is way too easy -but then again I've always found the Mario games way too easy.

Only the first half is easy.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with Skyward Sword at the time. Plan on catching the rest of the bugs and upgrading the rest of my gear so that I won't have to worry about. Though I am up to the second fight against the Imprisoned at the Sealed Grounds. I hate it since that it can climb up the ledge with it's arm looking things. But hey , It can't get that far up it once I switch to Groose to fire a big bomb at it any ways.

Other than that , Probably going to play some Sonic Generations and Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island on the 3DS once I have some free time to play it. Going them to continue on Cave Story 3D once I beat Sonic Generations since that I made it a New Year's resolution to play a game after I get finished beating the one that I am on currently.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

The Legacy of Kain IV; Defiance.

I just finished LOK II; Soul Reaver and LOK III; Soul Reaver 2. Excellent games! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a really good, Gothic story.
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

PC: SWTOR
    PS3: Alice: Madness Returns

SWTOR is a blast! As a Healer, finding a group is never a problem, lol.

=^_^=
    [center]

XD

=^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]

Currently playing Zelda: Skyward Sword. Not very far into it yet though, it will probable take a long time before I have completed it.

I'm playing Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS and Mario Party 8 for my new Wii, both of which I just got for Christmas.

My sister got Super Mario Galaxy, which I'm helping her with.

So far, of the games I've just recently got, I've been playing Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations and Kirby's adventure. (The first Kirby game I've ever played, disregarding Air ride) They range from fairly enjoyable to downright fantastic for me.

I'm on Resident Evil 4 Remake. Loved the original and it is so much better 2nd time through.

I've finally completed all of FFXIII, and in good time too as I was getting a bit sick of it. Now I think it's Mario Kart 7 or Tekken 6 time. MK7 is fun, but my unreliable Internet connection means I often don't bother playing it. I played Tekken 6 with a flatmate and loved it, so I think I may better myself at it!

xxx

• Portal 2
    • Tron: Evolution
    • Pokemon White
    • Super Mario 64 DS

Portal 2 is ****ing amazing. Playing Tron for the multiplayer as I've already beaten the story mode twice. Working on EV training my Pokemon in White. Mario is just win, I'm always playing a Mario game.
    fgjgj

Talking

1) Fatal Frame 3 (kinda) (PS2) (almost done.scared)
    2) Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
    3) Gabrielle's Ghostly groove 3D (3DS) (I already beat story mode.Just playing to get 100% completion.)
    4) Piokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (NDS)
    5) Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
    6) Epic Mickey (Wii)
    7) Nintendogs + Cats Toy Poodle version (3DS)
    8) Harvest Moon DS: A Tale of Two Towns (NDS)

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

Pokemon Rumble Blast, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, MW3, Skyword Sword, and Batman Arkham City.

Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for the PS3. Playing both Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater (I usually flip-flop games). I'm halfway done with MGS2 and beginning-middle of MGS3. After I completed both games, I'll start playing Metal Gear Peace Walker afterward.

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer on PS3. And TF2 on PC most of the time on the map cp_foundry for those Achievements.

I'm currently playing MW3, Skyrim, MGSHDC, Metroid Fusion, and Minish Cap. MW3 because I want to play online with my friends from school and I made a goal to at least get to 1st Prestige before New Years Eve. Skyrim has been really fun, although really overwhelming. I think I'll soon get bored with Skyrim. It's just too big, and I always get lost and mess up. I don't think I can handle the size of the game, but I know I'm just 1-2 hours into the game, and that the real fun doesn't start until I do some of the better quests. I'll try to force myself to get to Lv. 25, and if the game is still too much for me, then I'll probably put it in the shelf for a month or so, then get back to it. MGSHDC because I've never beaten MGS 2 & 3 yet, despite having the games for about 4 years now and still working.... I'm a horrible person, aren't I? Metroid Fusion because I heard positive things about this game, some even calling the "Best" Metroid game ever. Minish Cap... Well, it's Zelda, and that's all that needs to be said*.

*haven't played Minish Cap yet, and I want to see the story right after Skyward Sword even though the game is co/developed with/by Capcom, or Crapcom, as people would call them nowadays.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Zelda Skyward sword
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

I'm playing both Pokemon White, and Soulsilver

Skyrim on my xbox 360
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Skyrim, Dead Island, WWE 12, Dead rising 2 Off the Record, and Assassins Creed Revelations

all My Christmas games
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 29th December 2011 at 9:55 PM.

I've put considerable time into Skyrim now, and still playing Deus Ex and Cave Story+ on the side. I also started up Bastion.

Call of Duty 2 and 3. My first actual first person shooter games! (Metroid Prime Trilogy is a FP Adventure, totally different play style)

Page 179 of 297 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast