Page 180 of 292 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 7291

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I've put considerable time into Skyrim now, and still playing Deus Ex and Cave Story+ on the side. I also started up Bastion.

Call of Duty 2 and 3. My first actual first person shooter games! (Metroid Prime Trilogy is a FP Adventure, totally different play style)

Right now I'm playing Pokemon B/W and Madden '12.

B/W are good as usual. I just got White for Xmas and it is slowly becoming my preference over Black.
    Madden '12 gets better everytime. I love making new teams and winning by unrealistic margins. Gotta turn it into a fantasy based game somehow

Forcing myself to compleate FFXIII so I can get the second one.

I've been switching back and forth between my GBA Ambassador games, TWEWY, MK7, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and Skyward Sword.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I'm spending some time on Uncharted and Uncharted 3. I'm playing 3 a lot more, though, mainly because of the multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed Revelations and Arkham City with Skyrim on its way in the post.

Mostly Skyward Sword, but I've been squeezing in some MK7, Super Mario 3D Land and Rayman Origins (which is an awesome platformer)

I'm playing Arkham City and Skyrim at the moment. Currently, my Skyrim character is at Level 5 and I'm going to start NG+ after I finish all the side missions in Arkham City.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Half-Life 2. It was made back in 2004 but its still better than most modern shooters.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

League of Legends. I'm finally level 30!
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6081 8633
    Pokemon White FC: 1721 2727 6172
    League of Legends: ElTazo

Saints Row and MW3.Love those games.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Just finished Tales of Phantasia for the first time. Despite being made like 15 years ago, it stills holds up today as one of the best jrpgs I have ever played.

I'm currently wrapping up on some Skyward Sword. Just need to do the Lumpy Pumpkin's Gratitude Crystal mission and beat some mini-games to get the last 4 Pieces of Hearts that I need to complete my 20th heart container (18th without the 2 life medals). Probably will have it beat by the end of the week or sooner if that snow that is falling right now will cause school to be canceled for some days of the week.

Other than that , I'm also playing the Subspace Emissary in Smash Bros Brawl again but this time on the Hard Difficulty. Shocked to see that I haven't got a game over this time around even though I am playing on the Hard difficulty. Guess that might makes me better at the game now than I was back about 4 years ago when the game originally came out.

Smashin' !

I'm playing Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on my Wii and Sonic Colors on my DS. Colors is enjoyable, but SA2 is frustrating as hell thanks to so many factors I can't be bothered to explain.

I got Mario Kart 7 and Sonic Generations for Christmas, but they're just sitting there because I don't have a 3DS yet. Also, I thought I would be getting Skyward Sword, but instead I got some cheap pirate game. Dang.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Im currently playing Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon Leaf Green, WWE 12 and NFS shift 2.
    On Mario Kart im just about finished with 150cc and trying to unlock Baby Luigi.
    On WWE 12 im trying to finish the Outsider story to get THE ROCK!
    PKMN LG im trying to beat Blaine to get to the Servii Islands to catch a Slowbro.
    NFS Shift 2 im upgrading my Charger R/T so it runs like a BOSS.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

I'm currently playing through Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS, and Xenogears for the PS1.

I've been working on the 150cc cups for the characters, and playing online a bit to boost up my rank. So far I like it.

I started Xenogears a few days ago after buying it on the PS Store. I played the original many years ago, but never did complete it, which is a shame. It has a few faults, but i'd put it up there with the best RPG games of all time.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

Playing through Eternal Sonata and I'm almost done I think.

Might play more RPG games because they are fun.

Currently playing Enslaved Odyssey to the West. Just knocked off the first couple levels this morning. Pretty good so far.

Went back for some Dark Souls today, trying to finish Lost Izalith so I can FINALLY take on the final boss. Y'know between going through a massive checklist of stuff before the game pulls me into New Game+ whether I want to or not.

Those Half-Dragons are dicks, forcing me to make two trips back and forth to Anor Londo to get some Dragonslayer shots instead of the even slower alternative: magic. I made it past them even though I only cleared about half of them from the Lava Pit and made my way to those creepy hundred eyed tentacle acid spewing thousand toothed monsters. God those things are freaky. And they've got that weird sound effect when they walk. Thankfully I didn't get dropped between FOUR of them in that poison pit. I took things slow, listened to floor hints other players left and cheesed most of them with spells.

I was feeling pretty good... until I died from that Titanite Demon on the bridge. I don't get it. I've killed tons of these guys before. WHY DO I STILL SUCK AT TAKING THEM OUT? Lost over 30000 Souls to sheer stupidity and called it quits. For tonight.

God I love this game.

Assassins Creed Revelations. It went crazy on me for 10min because it kept going to multiplayer every time I went to the main menu.

Skyward Sword:

Currently in Ancient Cistern.
    Signiture Underconstruction

Page 180 of 292 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast