Page 187 of 297 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I honestly can't get back into it. It's just...boring as hell.
    Me neither. I can't really do anything else outside of Hard Mode, and I'm not strong enough for the Wall of Flesh, so.. it's just grinding for better armor at this point.

I'm currently trying out minecraft, it's fun for short sprints.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

SKYRIM.

I am best Nord.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Me neither. I can't really do anything else outside of Hard Mode, and I'm not strong enough for the Wall of Flesh, so.. it's just grinding for better armor at this point.
    Yeah I tried Wall of Flesh and failed miserably. I've got the Hell-world equipment as well as some other things but I still don't think it's enough.

I'm seeing if my old Playstation (the original one; thumbs up if you remember that!) will let me play some of my favorite games from my childhood. So far, a couple of them are working!

The game I'm playing besides Pokemon is Crash Bandicoot Warped (Crash Bandicoot 3). It's a cool game; one of my favorites growing up. I'm seeing if I can do an all-platinum relic challenge once I beat the game again.

Currently on level 8 (you know, the first motorcycle vs. four-wheelers race), and quickly making my way to face Dingodile (my favorite boss in this game next to N. Gin).
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Got started today playing some Dillon's Rolling Western. I do have to say that the game is actually really better than from what we have seen from it earlier. Though the touch screen for the way to charging your rolls , The way the Circle Pad makes it feel so comfortable to control the dirrection of the rolling. It would be like how Dragon Quest IX felt comfortable to be played on a DS lite. But hey , I did though find it pretty cool that they did include some Zelda jingles in the game also.

Other than that , I am also playing Dragon Quest IX also right now just to get hyped for Dragon Quest X. Currently up to Coffinwell in the game at the time being. Though I do have to say that I would have been farther than that I played my original file , but I decided to have the main character to be girl instead this time around.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

I'm currently playing Soul Calibur 5. It is a very fun game. I'll lose badly whenever I battle someone online, or get extremely lucky and win, but no matter what happens, I'm having fun and that all that matters to me.

Realm of the Mad God and Tales of the Abyss 3D. Realm is surprisngly fun for a pizelated mmo, and Tales is just amazing.

This week ive been mostly playing:

Pokemon Soul Siver
    Assassins Creed: Revelations
    Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Beat almost half of DR2: OTR in one day

Been playing lots of Super Smash Bros. Melee lately.
    Some of my Shinies

Quote Originally Posted by overlordmewtwo View Post
    I'm seeing if my old Playstation (the original one; thumbs up if you remember that!
    This isn't YouTube... <_<

Skyrim
    Sonic Heroes - Didn't complete it back 8 years ago when it came out
    Oh what only 2 games? I've cut down recently.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

I'm currently completing a nuzlocke challenge in my English Pokemon HeartGold Version.

I played a bit of Arcana Heart 3 with a friend. It was actually a really fun fighter, regardless of the fact that it was clearly made with young (perhaps weird) boys in mind.

xxx

Been playing a lot recently.

Pokémon HeartGold - 11 Badges, going to get the rest and do after-game stuff
    Pokémon Black - Trying to get whole team to Level 100 (everyone is Level 88)
    Skyrim - Been doing Main Quest and a lot of Side Quests
    Gears of War 3 - Got back into playing this. Will probably try an Insanity Run & play Versus
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I've been playing lots of BF3 lately. Love that game <3

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Just finished Tales of The Abyss 3D, my first Tales game and I absolutely loved it, I put just over 40 hours into it and now I'll be going through my backlog starting with Kirby Return to Dreamland.

Gotta get get some more games done before Kid Icarus and Xenoblade.

Fight Night Round 4.

Personally I am not one for fighting / boxing games... but I've heard this was a good game to play with friends by my brother so I downloaded it off the Xbox marketplace. Other than the controls being hard to master (same with dodging because I keep getting hit all the time), it's not that bad of a game. Course the AI is quite hard to beat (because I'm a newbie on the game), but I think I'll pick it up quicker if I practice a bit more in order to do better. One thing I seriously need to work on is that when you are knocked down, it's near enough impossible to get up. I think I can only get up once (the 2nd time I get knocked down I'm pretty much beat).

Also playing Modern Warfare 3 as well. Infected mode is pretty much the only mode worthy of being played.

Was actually able to stretch out a session of Spiral Knights for 3 or more hours yesterday.

Lost Planet 2 - My friend and I just finished Chapter 3.
    Pokemon Platinum - Starting my first Nuzlocke Challenge, started with a Chimchar.
    And throw a bit of Soul Calibur V and UMvC3 on the side.

Currently playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Twilight Princess... O.O
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes and Halo Reach.

Monster RPG 2 and going to start Recettear.

Page 187 of 297 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast