Page 189 of 287 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 7158

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 are what I've really been playing lately. I've also been playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin, but all the references to the first Persona made me stop playing it, and instead I'm going to play the first one first. If I can find it...
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Halo Reach, Combat Evolved, 2, 3, ODST, Wars, Morrowind, Skyrim, Pokemon White, HeartGold, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum!!

Molotov, IronSpirit, Malevolent, Korn, Emperoar, Honor, Electra

White Kyurem
    http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...301-160324.jpg

Black Kyurem
    http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...301-160207.jpg

Both
    http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...301-160128.jpg

Spoiler:- Credit:

I've been playing the MGS HD collection nearly non-stop, inbetween sessions of Skyward Sword of course.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

I've been playing Battalion wars II recently, with and bit of Final Fantasy 13 and Super Street Fighter 4 AE2012 thrown in on the side!

Fallout: New Vagas. So far its pretty good, not as good as Fallout 3 but the main story is WAY better.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Saints Row 2.I beat the storyline,great game there is lots to do.
    sohryu is giving me a banner

Still playing Devil Survivor 2. On my second playthrough.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Mass Effect 3 and then Arkham City.

I'm still playing Skyrim. I'm actually genuinely curious to see how long it takes me to complete every single quest.

Rhythm Heaven Fever.
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

I officially claimed Slaking, the most American pokemon there is. Rawr.

Well i decided to start over on my soul silver because i realized hey turns out i cant get the items from platinum because i started a new game in it so im doing soul silver with not trade pokemon and im also playing ssx deadly descents which im loving except for africa because i cant see jack everything else is fun oh and asuras wrath which is a amaaaaaaaaazing game in my opinion 1 down 6 to go
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    Well i decided to start over on my soul silver because i realized hey turns out i cant get the items from platinum because i started a new game in it so im doing soul silver with not trade pokemon and im also playing ssx deadly descents which im loving except for africa because i cant see jack everything else is fun oh and asuras wrath which is a amaaaaaaaaazing game in my opinion 1 down 6 to go
    Try using some punctuation marks.

On topic:

Currently playing Saints Row The Third, it's fun

Next up is L.A. Noire

Played Mass Effect 3, starting over with another class. Going to play Mass Effect 2 after this for more classes and then tackle my backlog. Gonna try unlocking more trophies when I have the time.

I'm juggling a few games, as usual. All of these for the first time, as I'm still stuck in the last-gen on account of not having enough money for a PS3/360/etc.

-Resident Evil 4. My top priority, as I've somehow become addicted to it despite being absolutely horrible at shooters, and even worse at handling horror games--and despite this one actually not being very scary, I've still yelped out loud at least a couple of times. I'm currently in chapter 5-1, right before the Autopsy room. (...Not looking forward to it; if you've played it you know why T_T)

-Devil May Cry 3. Currently on mission 14. If my level ranks are any indication, I absolutely suck at this game (I think I've only managed to destroy one of the combat adjudicators so far. Yeah. I suck.)

-Shadow Hearts: From the New World. I loved Covenant, despite never having played the original, so I thought I'd like this one just as much. I'd been anticipating it ever since before it came out, but I could never find it (I can't buy online). Finally, a couple of months ago, I did--and even more surprisingly, at a good price. It's not as good as I'd imagined, though it's still far from being a bad game. I'm very close to the end, according to the Table of Contents on a walkthrough, but it's currently my lowest priority of the three.

I'm going between White, Halo 1 for PC, and Halo Anniversary.

You know what not to do.

Ive been playing Mario Party 9 for the past few days.

Other than that its been Skyrim when the wii remote dies and pokemon soul silver or Leaf Green when my Parents watch Hockey Games.

Also playing MW3 when my friends play Team Juggernaut or Gun Game.

Pikmin 2 for the Wii, and Sly 1 from the Sly Cooper HD collection.

Maybe I should start Mirror's Edge. It's been sitting there for 3 months now.

I'm playing Mass Effect, Halo Reach, Metroid Prime 2, and replaying Metroid Prime again.

On my second playthrough of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Can't wait until the next game of the series comes out.

Today I started playing Earthworm Jim.

I kinda suck at it.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 18th March 2012 at 11:01 PM.

I've been playing BF3 a bit lately. God I love that game. Too bad only three of my friends play it. =(

I started Red Dead Redemption and of course I don't do the missions. I'm not very good at that game so when I break the law I can never get away. Damn sheriffs always killing me.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Right now I'm starting to play Mass Effect 2 and NFS: The Run
    Platinum friend code:3568-6075-4569
    B/W friend code:2580-7591-4188

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/a9wowg.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/295prmq.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/aqxcw.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits:

I seem to be juggling through Pokemon Black,Dragon Quest IX,Knights In The Nightmare,and From The Abyss at the moment.
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature.

Page 189 of 287 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast