Page 212 of 295 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 7360

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Okami! I'm ten hours in and about to enter Kamiki village on the night of the festival. So far, it's been amazing! Well, uh, except for the needlessly difficult parts. I got the Konohana Shuffle on the eighth try! That's a lot better than I thought I would do! And after an hour of fruitlessly struggling to push a beehive up a hill I gave up and I hope I can earn my 100 percent some other way.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Trying to re-platinum Uncharted 2, just outside the Schaffer(sp?) cutscene if I remember correctly on hard mode.

On the side I'm trying to get through Kingdom Hearts 3D can't seem to enjoy The Hunchback of Notredome(sp?) world.... and Pokemon HG where I'm training my 'mons before battling Claire.

Metroid: Zero Mission / Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

for the past 11 days i've been focusing on playing White version since I started a new game in hopes of reaching White Forest before its completely empty. On standby I have The World Ends With You and Dream Drop Distance

Mainly Dragon Quest IX. I've been trying to get experience for my Gladiator and failing XD

Other than that I'd have to say Final fantasy 13 but even that has been very rare.

I've been playing the special world in Super Mario Bros 3DS Land, and it's so dang difficult.
    I also play Ninja Chicken, Tap Box, Bouncy Bill and Slash Fruit on my Android phone.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Currently playing, although on and off...

- League of Legends
    - Pokémon Platinum (re-capturing the Regis, SR'ing for correct natures)
    - Pokémon Black (still MM'ing for a shiny Murkrow, last I remember)
    - Elsword
    - Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion
    - Ib
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Pokemon Conquest and Super Metroid.

Just finished the original God of War - found the experience okay but very frustrating in parts.

Not sure where I'll go from here, campaign play wise anyway, was thinking of finishing a normal difficulty play through of Halo 3 but might push that back to finish some games I've yet to finish, and dive into Halo in a Halo 4 preparation marathon in mid October.

Got Darksiders 2 last monday. Been playing it ever since. Before that, I was feeding my addiction to Skyrim. I'm getting the Ratchet & Clank HD collection today, so that'll keep me busy too. Not to mention all the games I have on preorder (Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Pokemon Black 2, DmC: Devil may Cry, and God of War: Ascention) which will be trickling in over the next few months and most definately help me procrastinate like crazy and help me to blow of yet another semester of community college. Yaaaaay for slacker gaming! XD
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Installed my old Age of Mythology disc again. I won two random maps with Oranos as my major god (moderate difficulty). Now I'm playing around with the editor to make my own city.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Got Darksiders 2 last monday. Been playing it ever since.
    I'm looking forward to getting hold of it as well, likely gonna get Darksiders as well - can't just play as Death when War's adventure is still around.

Recently, I've been playing Pokemon: Emerald, Minecraft, and Red Dead: Redemption. All awesome games, but I'm new to RdR.
    The Ultimate Trickster! Deal with it!

Team of Awesomeness!

Taking a break from Nuzlocke-ing before I start on SoulSilver, so mainly messing around on White right now.
    Thinking of playing EarthBound soon, and I'm also dabbling with Ico a little right now.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge Location: Castelia City Gym Badges: 2 DEFEAT

Nice try team. You shall be avenged! Burgh shall be destroyed on my next visit!

Playing some Persona 4 right now but earlier i did play some Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter ( if you have'nt played this game then you are missing out )
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.

[img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

Right now I'm on my second playthrough in Tales of the Abyss for the 3ds. Pretty great game, I almost never replay something after I beat it.

My friend wanted to borrow my Leaf Green for some reason and let me borrow his Emerald. So far I got Wally his Ralts and will continue when I trade over a Torchic and Bagon. Gonna try to rush through it, I hope the trainer sprites look less fugly.

Pokemon White, Pokemon Platinum, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario Sunshine.

Right now, I'm currently playing Pokemon Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 (NG+) / Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey

New super mario bros. 2 and MW3/BO/BF3.

360: Warhammer 40 000: Space Marine

PS3: Killzone 3

I have owned Zelda Twilight Princess for 5 years but I have never played it, what a mistake that was, an amazing game.

Currently wrapping up on New Super Mario Bros 2 by getting the rest of the four stars on my file and getting the one million coins goal also. I am also got back to playing some PokePark 2 right now. Trying to get it finished up since it was one game that I've stared playing but haven't finished it up. Gonna toss in some Xenoblade also and I'm pretty much set till Pokemon White 2 comes out (yeah, I've decided to play this one instead of Black 2 since I originally played White instead of Black first. That plus the fact I can get Wargle in it).

On the LPing side of things, I should be doing the first 20 levels of the Red Planet level of Angry Birds whenever the update for Mac comes out. That plus I'll beginning on my eighth LP sometime this week. Currently have it planned to be of Cut The Rope. Yeah, Though everything will be getting better whenever I'll get me a Capture Card to do games like Okami for example.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Playing Pokemon soul silver again also playing resident evil mercenaries 3d and revelations cant get enough these games. Even puting as much time into playing starwars the old republic, but do to my terrible internet provider haven't played it like i wanted too.

Page 212 of 295 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast