Page 259 of 297 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in co-op. More fun in co-op because there are two of us running around yelling and hollering and getting occasionally blown up... Also handy to have a partner to help watch out for stray creepers and skeletons. And we built a creeper-proof house... Up a tree XD

I've been paying lots of Minecraft, Trouble in Terrorist Town and Pokemon Y lately.

Been playing halo and minecraft as of late. I have X but haven't touched it lately.

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Pokémon X: Currently breeding all mega evolutions and farming money.
    Minecraft Xbox360 co-op with a friend and finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

FIFA 14 and Grid 2.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Pokémon X. I'm still playing the crap out of it lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I'm currently playing four games. During the weekdays I generally play Pokémon X, with training my pokémon and such. Also I'm working on making a level on Little Big Planet 2, which I hope will turn out to be decent. On the weekends though I switch back and forth Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Super Smash Bros Brawl. For GTA I'm trying to get 100% completion, and with SSB I transferred my data to my Wii U so I'm basically just replaying through it.
    grass starters 4eva!(Chesnaught)
    x/y friend code - 2680 9156 4280
    my friend safari is ghost with shuppet, pumpkaboo, and drifblim
    I have a serious inability to deny a battle, even if I know I'll lose so let's gooo

Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag on Wii U. I must say that the wii u version of the game is visually better than both the Xbox 360 and ps3 versions of the game. I even dare to say that it looks almost as good as the ps4 version when compared to game play videos of the ps4 version. Also the game itself runs great and is totally awesome.

I've been playing the Sims 3, GTA V, and since Halo 3 was free for Xbox Gold I helped a friend run through it on Legendary.

I'm mostly playing Arkham Origins at the moment. I'm almost finished with the multiplayer trophies, though I'm picking up collectables in the main game as well. I've also been playing The Last of Us online with my friends the past two days.

Pokemon X: Second run, just grinding through the game w/ this team : Greninja , Talonflame (got him a while back as a lv 3 fletchling over WT, and the bonus xp has him basically 5 levels above everyone else) , Lucario (Not the one Korrina gives you but trained him as a Riolu), Sylveon, and Pangoro. Need one more team member, possibly Gigalith

Black Ops 2: I'm going to get hate for this but I've adored this game so much and I've tried to grind to Prestige Master before Ghosts, but it's not gonna happen.

Skyrim: Pulled this one out of the closet and adored how great this game is.

Pokemon X Round 2

I am in travel and going for Florida tour. Before an hour I was playing Taken 3 on my laptop. I love gaming because Travelling and video gaming are my Passionate hobbies. Both are interesting and good for relaxation.
    Last edited by nelson111; 30th January 2014 at 9:14 AM.
    us west coast bus tours offer great attractions for the whole family to enjoy.

Just started up Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst for PC and it's great. I like the fighting a lot, and the cut scenes are long and detailed, pretty much mirroring the anime in most aspects. I literally just caught back up to the anime after reading the manga for so long, and since this whole game is based on everything I JUST watched, it's a little tougher for me to become fully invested again, as the story is so fresh in my mind, but either way solid game so far. 8/10

I FINALLY got my copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 in the mail yesterday and I've been playing it all day ヽ(^o^)丿

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Bought Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag yesterday and I've been playing it for a couple of hours so far. I must say this game is MILES (no pun intended) better than AC III was. Just setting out to explore all the different islands is so much fun.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I've been playing Pokemon X & Y, SMT4, ANCl....Though since i got X & Y all my other games have been shelved for the time being. Been busy ev training my team :3
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

Team Fortress 2 on the PC. The latest Halloween update ofc, and collecting gifts for the classes new items.

Bought diablos 3 for ps3, Been having fun with that, still ev training in pokemon x, Doing regular routines of finding the money rock and donating 10k for projects in animal crossing, and been playing ace attorney 5

I'm been currently playing Pokemon Y, and tomorrow my PS3 copy of Call Of Duty Ghosts will be here so i'll be playing that as well. I plan on getting Assassins Creed 4 around Black Friday, AC4 is gonna be very fun!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition in co-op still. We started a new world so we lost our epic treehouse, but we've got a new place in a clifftop village. All the NPCs are gone now (probably eaten by zombies) so we've got the village, livestock, and fields all to ourselves now (aside from the usual creepers, zombies, archer skeletons, giant spiders, and random endermen). We have two deep mines, in which we're working our way down to hell-deep lava lakes in search of gold, diamonds, and redstone. Just have to remember to bring down some chests so we can store our finds until we're ready to surface... That way we shouldn't have to worry too much about losing it all to a sneaky creeper. Once we get some diamond tools we'll be looking for obsidian to creeper-proof our ground floor. I've already been surprised by one, which blew out our living room and flooded the basement.

Started Okami , decided to replay Skyrim ,updated Minecraft to 1.7.2 ,and I am finishing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue rescue team.
    I think I will not get bored for a while.
    Latest shiny: 2300 eggs and 600+ FS encounters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakphoon™
    Flash Fire Typhlosion is garbage.

I just started playing Hometown Story and it's reeeeaaallly disappointing. It's basically an iphone game I paid 40 bucks for. I had so many expectations for it, it could have been the best life sim out there! Why did they have to go with the bare minimum?
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I played Call Of Duty Ghosts earlier because I own the game now. It seems pretty good so far. I'm gonna play the campaign here soon. I'm gonna be mainly playing Ghosts, and Pokemon Y. When Black Friday rolls around i'll buy Assassins Creed 4.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Been playing pokemon X and Fifa 14. Hoping to get the new Assasin's creed game and COD ghosts in the next few weeks too

Pokemon X
    Self-explanatory.

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes: Universe in Peril
    The handheld port of a game that also released on consoles. I can't help but feel... slightly disappointed even though I bought it knowing it won't be the same as its better big brother. (My little cousin promised that once he gets his XB360 version, we can co-op. Family are nice sometimes.)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
    On the one hand, now that I have eShop money I want to download some more songs.
    On the other hand, Curtain Call was announced and will have all the songs from the original on it. (Shoot, I forgot to add it to my "look forward" post!)
    Either way, still addictive as hell.
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

Page 259 of 297 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast