Page 260 of 297 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 7407

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I just beat AntiChamber today, a few months after I started playing it, since I've been dinking around with other things. Obviously, I'm still playing Pokemon Y. I have everything done with The Stanley Parable except for playing the baby and fire game for four hours, but **** that rhythm and blues. I've also been going back and buying stuff in Advance Wars: Dual Strike, which I have surely not touched in a few years now.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Beat AC IV Black Flag but I'm still going through the side missions.

Also bought the latest Humble Bundle and Scribblenauts Unlimited has kept me occupied as well. Such a good game.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Forgot this on my other list~

Champions Online: Free For All
    Superhero MMO based on a pen and paper game, originally launched in 2009. I started playing this last year after learning my first MMO was shutting down. This is usually where I end up doing a lot of my character roleplaying, though these days I have so many mounting distractions (coughpokemonxcough) it's less "playing" and more "chatting" with some of my buddies.
    I have two characters at the level cap, and slowly working on a third (and fourth?).
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

GTAV on PS3.

OMG it's awesome! Just played the mission "Mr. Philips" where you needed to kill those bikers called "The Lost".

Dust: An Elysian Tail. This game. This FRICKEN GAME. It's just awesome. And the fact it was pretty much all made by one person over four years to craft to perfection, makes it all the more impressive.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Austratus View Post
    Pokemon X
    Self-explanatory.

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes: Universe in Peril
    The handheld port of a game that also released on consoles. I can't help but feel... slightly disappointed even though I bought it knowing it won't be the same as its better big brother. (My little cousin promised that once he gets his XB360 version, we can co-op. Family are nice sometimes.)

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
    On the one hand, now that I have eShop money I want to download some more songs.
    On the other hand, Curtain Call was announced and will have all the songs from the original on it. (Shoot, I forgot to add it to my "look forward" post!)
    Either way, still addictive as hell.
    What is this "curtain call" you speak of? Is it a sequel? Because I have been looking for Theatrythm everywhere but with no success. So if it is a sequel with all the songs from the first game then I'm mos def getting that. Also AC IV is fun yet I haven't even scratched the surface of that game in terms of progress. I work 60 hrs a week not counting overtime so I get home really late and tired that I just don't play games as much as I used to or would like to. Fifa 14 is going great I'm undefeated so far with my ChichaVanRooney trio I have going on with Man U and manager mode is hardcore.

Been playing Assassins creed 4, and I beat it the other day. It was frickin' awesome. Then I moved on to the multiplayer today, and it is quite possibly the most frustratingactivity in the history of the human race. Seriously.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    What is this "curtain call" you speak of? Is it a sequel? Because I have been looking for Theatrythm everywhere but with no success. So if it is a sequel with all the songs from the first game then I'm mos def getting that.
    Half sequel, half director's cut sort of thing, if you want to make comparisons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdnxXckvBA
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

Portal
    This game is a classic. I re-play it very often. My best time is around 2hrs to beat it. My one friend can do it in an hour and a half(how he does this eludes me XD).
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Wii fit U. I've only been playing for 10 minutes and I'm already tired.

At least they added more things to wear you down.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Austratus View Post
    Half sequel, half director's cut sort of thing, if you want to make comparisons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdnxXckvBA
    Cool thanks for explaining that for me. I'm playing Mario Kart 7 at the moment and I'm getting ready for another run of Pokemon X or Y.

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when stepping from a well-lit room into a dark hallway feels like walking into a new area of a mine, and a rustling sound from the living room immediately makes you think "oh crud CREEPER!" before you realize it's the dog twitching in his sleep.

Still hoping to find someone willing to play Portal 2 in co-op mode with me on xbox live

Record of Agarest War 2. Pretty good, though the combat grids have changed a little for the worse.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

I'm gonna be playing through the Saints Row IV DLC with a friend tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    What is this "curtain call" you speak of?
    It sounds like a filibuster by Square Enix to push Lightning into more games when nobody likes her in the first place, because oversaturation of the marketplace is always the best way to force public opinion.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

i'm still rocking gta5 online and call of duty ghosts. very disappointed by call of duty never been a big fan. i checked it out because of the hubbub. very over-rated.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Currently Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, just starting SCP: Containment Breach and will soon start Super Amazing Wagon Adventure.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I'm currently been playing Pokemon Y and Call Of Duty Ghosts on PS3. My next game will most likely be Assassins Creed 4.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Just downloaded it off the eShop earlier today. I've never played any of the handheld Zelda games. Enjoying it so far.

I'm already bored of XY. :/

Cookie Clicker

Binding of Isaac, Scribblenauts Unlimited and LOTR: War In The North at the moment.

Eagerly awaiting the release of A Link Between Worlds. Can't wait to get my hands on that.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Donkey Kong 64.

Doing Kingdom Hearts Remix HD 1.5 Remix for those trophies.
    Got bored of destroying the Battle Maison in Pokemon X.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

I Rented Battlefield 4 and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed to try this week.

Honestly having more fun with Sonic then Battlefield. Battlefield freezes like twice a day.

also Playing Pokemon X and Paper Mario Sticker Star on 3DS.

I've been playing Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and The Last of Us' online multiplayer as of late. I'm not too far into Azran Legacy, but I am enjoying it. It's the only new game I'll have until Christmas, so it's probably for the best that I take it slow.

Persona 3 Portable, for the sixth or seventh time. I love this game.

Page 260 of 297 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast