Page 263 of 297 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 7405

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I'm playing through the Bravely Defualt demo (about to purchase the full game after finishing demo), Pokémon Y and playing a little Halo 3 and Reach too.
    Last edited by Gloryus; 8th December 2013 at 9:56 PM.

Replaying Call of Duty 4.

I'm replaying Final Fantasy Tactics and redoing a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Emerald ... (that I failed before TT__TT)...

Credit to
    SWORN METALHEAD
    for the sig!

Continuing my Walkthrough on Pokemon Y.

Finished a Pokemon Y Wonderlocke (Only 4 deaths, all were lucky crits), now playing Fire Emblem Awakening. My character and Panne will bring about the best Yarne =3
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

This right here

ROBLOX-Logo.jpg

NOTE:PRESS THE <- BUTTON SO YOU WONT X out the forums
    My fave pokemon, You know who....MEW!

Love mew.... And there maybe peace... for now.

I am currently playing Sengoku Basara: Samurai Warriors (PS3).
    However I am about to start playing the first Bioshock. I absolutely loved Bioshock Infinite

Wasting some time with Fire Red! Cool game. Too bad, I still prefer the originals, haha!!!

Pokemon Blue
    With the XY craze dying down, I decided I was going to re-play all gens. On the first game so far.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Pokemon Blue
    With the XY craze dying down, I decided I was going to re-play all gens. On the first game so far.
    I've tried to do that once, but I couldn't. For some odd reason, I can't stand 4th gen anymore. The first and second gen is the easiest to play, in my opinion. Because really, it's so fast paced!

I've really been playing only The Last of Us recently. I'm not too far from achieving the highest multiplayer rank now. I can never stay away for extended periods. The story draws me back, too, despite being on my fourth playthrough. It's indubitably the best game I've experienced in a very long while.

Skylanders swap Force, Zelda a link bwtween worlds and Pokemon Y.

Playing Pokémon X and Kingdom Hearts HD Re:Chain of Memories. If Pokémon had only released in Japan this year, and the west next year March, I would have already gotten the platinum for both HD and Re:CoM. But on the other hand, if X/Y didn't have a worldwide release, I never would have gotten my Shinies. Aside from KH and some Soul Sacrifice and Persona 3 Portable on the side, I've been playing Pokémon almost everyday since October 12.

Anyways, I just reached Destiny Islands on Proud Mode. That fight with     Spoiler:- Organization Dood:
    was difficult. First time was bad enough, second time even harder. Had to fill up my deck with Fires so I could spam Firagas.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies
    Doing a Playthrough in Tranzit and Survival mode.

Despite saying that I was going to play Bioshock, I was soon distracted by Tales of Xillia. I am loving this game at the moment, I haven't played that much of it yet but I am enjoying it thus far.
    Also a whole bunch of psp games that I ordered came in the mail the other day, so I am playing KH Birth By Sleep on my psp

Restarted Shin Megami Tensei IV today (it's been around five months since I last played the damn thing, and I didn't like the ending I was getting), and I'm trudging through it, mostly because it's so ****ing hard. About to track down Navarre's annoying ***.

Btw, Whale55, go as far as you can into Naraku and you'll start fighting this awful hooded gentleman at around floor 3. Just keep going down and you'll find him eventually.

Oh, I also restarted Animal Crossing:New Leaf, and I'm trying to squeeze time in for it every day or so. If anyone else has got it, PM me your friend code so I can visit your town or whatever. Currently, I'm raising funds to get my basement expanded upon and to finish expanding my house.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; 16th December 2013 at 1:31 AM.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
    I've tried to do that once, but I couldn't. For some odd reason, I can't stand 4th gen anymore. The first and second gen is the easiest to play, in my opinion. Because really, it's so fast paced!
    Yeah, Gen IV is definately not my favorite. My personal favorite is gen III so I' may take my time when I get to that one ^_^

Pokemon Silver

1 down. And this gen I-VI playthrough, I am choosing the grass starter in each game.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Gen IV is my least favorite when it comes to the games and especially the anime: Gen VI is my favorite when it comes to the games, and Gens I, II, and III are my favorite when it comes to the anime.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

On 3ds i'm been hatching for a shiny Eevee in my Pokemon Y version, but I also wanna start playing Zelda A Link Between Worlds again! If this hunt for Eevee gets ridiculous, I might start taking breaks from it, and going back to Zelda.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Continuing my Playthrough on Pokemon Y.

Just playing through Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (known in the US as Diabolic Box).

Taking a break from Swapforce and playing the life out of Zelda a link between worlds.

PS3 - Farcry 3
    PS4 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    X360 - Halo 4
    X1 - Battlefield 4

If you think this is hard to manage... you're right lol.

Finally got around to picking up Persona 4 Arena and it's hard. I was expecting something like BlazBlue, but I'm still getting used to the Personas getting half the buttons.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

Trying to work my way through Dark Souls and I'm currently stuck on Bell Gargoyle. Honestly, this game really really tests your nerves.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Page 263 of 297 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast