Page 264 of 297 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 7405

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I just got my PS4 on Friday and im been playing it a lot! Been playing Assassins Creed 4 and CoD Ghosts. I'm gonna tryout Warframe, and some of the other free to play games!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: Started a Hard mode run with some Path of Radiance transfers about a month ago. The chapters have been pretty arduous and the amount of Exp gained is pitiful. Removal of the enemy attack range is crap artificial difficulty, but despite all that it is very satisfying to finally beat a chapter, and on a few of them I did better than I thought I would. I bet things will start getting more difficult though, but I haven't played recently anyway.

I'm playing Final Fantasy: III.

My first FF game, and I like it. I'll get around to playing the other games in the series, too.

On the handheld side, I'm currently juggling Rune Factory 4 and my second run at Shin Megami Tensei 4. I originally started playing them side by side, figuring I'd do one hard game to build up my stress and frustration on and one easy game to went it with. While that did turn out to be the case, I'll admit I didn't expect the Rune Factory game to be the hard one. SMT's difficulty started out promising (ran into the Wild Hunt mob and immediately got TPK'd), but it started dropping once I got past Minotaur (a.k.a. the time I decided to commit to making Flynn a full magical powerhouse) and never really rose back to its former glory since. Cleared the game blind, just picking choices on instinct and ended up with the Neutral ending with all sidequests complete. I'm thinking of going Chaos for this run, because of the two horrible person paths, that still seems like the lesser evil.

Rune Factory started with me pecking at the fist boss's ankles with a spear and then running as fast as I could to avoid getting caught in a brutal death combo and has culminated into me still pecking at bosses' ankles with a spear but no longer taking lethal amounts of damage in one go, while random mobs have escalated from easy target practice to a legitimate threat that can wipe me out from full health if I don't watch my step. I keep trying to make the party members useful, but I only have so many high-end materials to go around, and on Hard, anything other than top-range, self-upgraded weaponry isn't going to do any real damage to anything so most of the time they're just glorified decoys.

I've still got one act of Rune Factory 4 to go, and haven't fought the new game+ exclusive bosses in SMT 4 yet, so maybe the balance will shift around, but at this point, I'd sooner bet on Soul Hackers for my merciless SMT fix. Fusion is harder, the protagonists are weaker, and you aren't allowed to fully control your demons' actions, so it looks like it'll be a significantly tougher ride.

PC-wise, I've been splurging a little on the steam sale, so I've got a bunch of stuff lined up. Just finished Bioshock: Infinite yesterday (beautiful game and smooth mechanics; the 2-gun limit can bite me though) and started to L.A. Noire today (clunky controls, protagonist handles like a tank turret and has about as much personality, but I'm a sucker for anything Noire and I like the game concept, so it's been fun). I've also got The Walking Dead, Skyrim, and Papers, please bought, so I think I'll be set on that front for quite a while.

All in all, all good stuff so far.
    Last edited by Creepychu; 23rd December 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Got my hands on Grand Theft Auto V about a month ago, I've been playing it quite a bit now

Lego Marvel, Saints Row 4(Christmas DLC), GTA 5.

AC: NL- The holidays are almost over D:

BF4- SP and MP

MineCraft for PS3- I'm learning little by little. This game is addicting!

For Ghosts, I'm waiting for my operations to reset to do new challenges.

GTA V on PS3. Just playing through the Storyline and collecting lots of money. Still need to figure out how to use the Stock market.

Planning to buy Minecraft for PS3. Played the classic version through the browser and watched some youtube Videos of Minecraft Survival.

I'm currently playing through Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked which was bought on a whim because I was actually intending to buy Bravely Default when I saw DeSuO by chance.
    To put it simply, I love this game. Honestly, my two favourite things about it are the plot and difficulty.

On a lesser note, I'm also playing well, more like practicing than actual playing through a couple of Touhou games.
    Last edited by Pyrax; 23rd December 2013 at 6:21 PM.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Divinity: Dragon Commander; picked it up during the steam sale on a whim and it's turned out to be really fun.

Also playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on the side. Hoping to get a couple new games for Christmas, although nothing's guaranteed of course. If I don't get them, I'll probably buy Mario 3D World and A Link Between Worlds.

Minecraft: xbox 360 edition, playing solo at the moment. I have it on peaceful mode because exploring deep holes with steep drop-offs and lava pits is unnerving enough without worrying about a monster sneaking up and pushing you in (or a creeper sneaking up and blowing you to kingdom come).

I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia for the PS3. So far, it's decent. The battle system is okay, and I like most of the characters. The story isn't the best, but it's not the worse either. My only problem is that my TV apparently isn't wide enough, so I can barely see the partner gauge. Eh, at least it blinks when it's full...
    Last edited by Seles; 26th December 2013 at 8:04 PM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Super Mario 3D Land!!!!!!!!!!! Got it today and am already on World 5!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

All I can say is that it is really fun and is full of nostalgia for those who played A Link to the Past. The music is great and so are the mechanics. The whole renting items thing is actually pretty cool. Make sure you have plenty of rupees, though.

| 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness, Ni No Kuni, GTA5, Pokemon X

Minecraft on PS3. I love it!

Iv'e builded a wooden house on top of a mountain, with stairs. The backyard has 2 sections. One with food harvesting and one currently with 3 Wolves.

I already found diamonds way in the beginning of my current save game. I was happy ofc. But i need to find some more!

Currently now preparing for the Nether, so i already builded my diamond pickaxe and sword.
    Last edited by Jerre; 27th December 2013 at 10:59 AM.

On handhelds I've been playing Animal Crossing : New Leaf frequently and routinely, as well as Pokemon X after having gotten that yesterday.
    On PC, I have fairly frequent Risk of Rain playthroughs with my friends, play a few matches weekly in Primal Carnage, and play Payday 2 with my friends. Also playing Far Cry 3.

Picked up Football Manager 2014 and Long Live the Queen on Steam yesterday, and I've given both a try.
    I should also try Europa Universalis IV again, I've cleaned my laptop fan and want to see how well it runs now. I think I still have a game as Austria going...
    Last edited by UnitRico; 27th December 2013 at 10:14 AM.

I have been playing: "Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition"

I have prepared and I have died many a time.

I am playing as a level 11 Cleric that can use sorceries that has beat the taurus demon. As well as a level 21 Thief with a +5 bow and dagger that has rung the first bell. I am still kind of figuring out how I want to play. Do I want a thief with sorceries or one with Miracles? Do I want a katana or do I just upgrade the Bandit Knife?

This game is fun but it has so many choices!

Pokemon X: Currently MMing for a Ralts, hopefully with viable enough IVs to make a semi-competitive 'mon out of.

Pokemon White: Hunting for a Litwick in Celestial Tower as my BQ #6.

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team: Got this for Christmas. I like the dream world aspect and overall I'm finding it more enjoyable than BIS (which I never finished).

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds: Also got it for Christmas. It's only the second Zelda game I've ever played (the first being Wind Waker about 10 years ago, which I only got through about 20 minutes of - thankfully it was a rental). It started off a bit slow, but I'm really getting into it now and enjoying the puzzle-solving. I'm seriously considering picking up Ocarina of Time for 3DS after I finish the game.

Because apparently I don't have enough free time on my hands. :P

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    Continuing my walkthrough on the Nintendo DS.

3DS:
    LoZ: A Link Between Worlds

360:
    Skyrim - Finally starting up a new playthrough after my saves were deleted earlier in the year.

FC:3754-6803-1211

Quote Originally Posted by zapdos39 View Post
    perfect dark for 360, i am just playing online matches i have won my last 3
    perfect dark is awesome right now im playing cod ghost
    629:

Pokemon Sapphire

2 down, 1 in progress, 3 more after.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Pokemon X and Y, Fire Emblem Awakening and The Last of Us. I wish I had more of a holiday to play.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 264 of 297 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast