Page 267 of 292 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 7292

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Tried doing a marathon of the Assassin creed games this week, but i couldnt get used to the combat of the Original.

Instead, i started up Dragon age 2 for the first time in years, Playing as a Mage. Also playing CoD ghosts and AC 4 in-between.

on the 3DS im playing a nuzlocke in Pokemon X and a normal playthrough of Y and Black 2.

Also playing New Leaf an hour a day.

PS3: Ghosts and Minecraft(when will more skin-packs come?)

3DS: just New Leaf
    'Murica

Still playing Torchlight 2 and I'm up to level 27 now with my Engineer.

Also playing AC: Liberation HD which I also got a few days back. Never played the Vita version but I'm really liking it so far.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

In my case, I'm paying Battlefield 3 (PS3). It's a good game, good graphics, good online mode... But I need to train more.

Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Doing a Playthrough on Domination.
    Last edited by Nulava; 23rd January 2014 at 7:18 PM.

Pokemon Black

4 down, 1 in progress, 1 after

Also, this is the only main series Pokemon game that I got that is "The first one"

Red/Blue
    Gold/Silver
    Ruby/Sapphire
    Diamond/Pearl
    Black/White
    X/Y
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My greatest love of video games on consoles is Pokémon but I really like the game such as Metroid Prime Hunters But it seems to me that today not much nobody plays over wi-fi which is a shame this is an awesome game.

I am looking for a long time game Castlevania or Dementium 2 for NDS. But in a country in which I live is this looking really hard.
    My n.1 Pokémon from Generation V rly very much love Hydreigon

Currently rotating between the games:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (X-Box 360 S)

Bravely Default demo (3DS XL)

Pokemon Y (3DS XL)

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

I am playing Pokemon Ash Gray.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Just finished Ocarina of Time for the 1,042nd time

Fire Gym Leader Record: 2-4

Trinity League Badges:

3DS Friend Code: 1048-9501-5376

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies
    Doing a Playthrough on TranZit and Survival Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by theamazinhazen View Post
    Just finished Ocarina of Time for the 1,042nd time
    I remember playing that on the N64, such a good game. Speaking of Link... I've been playing Legend of Zelda: a Link between worlds. After initially face-rolling through regular mode I'm now on hero-mode and have worked my way up to the last dungeon, hero-mode isn't really all that hard though... All I really have to do is not get hit by attacks.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Currently playing:

Super Metroid and I am loving it!

Pokemon FireRed. I'm playing with Leaf. I named her Alyssa and all I currently have in my party is a Charizard... .__.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Finished 3 games this month alone. That's like... The most games I've finished in a single month in quite some time now, and I've still got a week left before February 1st. I've finished Devil May Cry, then Binary Domain, and Bioshock Infinite just a few hours ago, on 5 PM.

My thought on the games
    DmC Devil May Cry - I liked the game. While the game is juvenile in writing at times ("Fuuuuuu*ck you! No, Fu*k you!" and "my di*k is bigger", etc), I didn't find Donte as bad as the extreme OG Dante fans say he is. He's nothing like in the first ever trailer for DmC way back a few years ago. Also, the game had really creative and fun level layout.

Binary Domain - This, along with Sleeping Dogs, are the reasons why I love Playstation Plus so much. I had ZERO interest in these games before I even played them. Heck, Binary Domain was on Plus for quite a while now, but didn't even download it until two weeks ago. Even then, the only reason why I downloaded it was because January had no games to play, and when I did boot the game up, I only had the mentality of finishing the game up as soon as possible. The beginning was kind slow, but as the game progressed, it became really fun. The boss fights were absolutely incredible, the gameplay was basically Gears but still fun, and the characters were likable. Each had unique personalities, skills, and charm. I liked Binary Domain and Sleeping Dogs so much that if they were to announce sequels on the PS4/Xbone, I'll try to get them on Day One to support the devs.

Bioshock Infinite - Nothing to be said. The game and franchise are popular, so of course everything that can be said about the game has already been said.

I still have Tales of Xillia, Rain, and The Witcher II on my backlog. I'll try to play and finish Rain tomorrow, and have Tales of Xillia downloading in the background.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Arm is Lollipop Chainsaw. I find it weird its twilight Spakle's voice xD But its an epic game. Esp the power up bit when Hey Mickey plays, nya~

Doing a Playthrough on Extinction Mode.

Currently playing Minecraft on PS3.

Yesterday i putted 2 wooden bridges in front of my house. But without them i have to swim always over a big river. It's easier now. My map is fully revealed and i'm currently searching for more diamonds. I already found a Stronghold underground. But i didn't fully explore it. Stil need to locate the End Portal and travel to The end to kill the Enderdragon. first i stil need to collect Ender Pearls and turn them into Eye of Enders.

Animal Crossing New Leaf with a hearty helping of Zelda ALBW

-Uh oh.

I'm continuing my rampage with the Ottomans in EUIV. Currently, there are so many places I can expand into, I don't know which one to choose...do I head further north into Europe at the cost of Serbia and Venice so I can border the Austrians and Westernise, do I conquer Georgia because they're an easy target, do I conquer my way further into the Mamlukes and secure the trade through Alexandria or do I attack the Timurids, who are quite powerful but hold several trade nodes and just came out of a series of wars in India, leaving their manpower reserves low.

main games i'm playing currently are battlefield 4 (ps3) and a link between worlds (3ds), though i still have various other games i rotate through (999, SMT IV, etc..)

also VVVVV/tf2/css on pc.

Gaming and travelling are Passionate hobbies. I love to play games on my laptop during travel; that made my travel more interesting. Age of Empires is a nice game. I used to play this first time during travel towest coast tours from las vegas and found it quite interesting.
    us west coast bus tours offer great attractions for the whole family to enjoy.

Just a little while ago, I was playing kirby squeak squad but i beat it lol

I plan on continuing kingdom hearts 1 soon.

Also, i might be getting a free 3ds from a friend of mine soon so i might get to buy some 3ds games this year as well yay

Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Doing a Playthrough on Domination and Extinction Mode.

Just started playing NBA 2K14 (ps3) today and I am also playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Ven's Story) on the psp.

I'm trying out Xenoblade. It's interesting so far, especially the combat system.

Page 267 of 292 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277 ... LastLast