Page 270 of 297 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles, easily one of the best platformers I've played.

Just completed GTA IV yesterday.
        Spoiler:- Revenge or Deal?:

Now off to play complete the Red Dead Redemption storyline. I also lost the save file since the PS3 repair. I was also level 41 in multiplayer and i had also a Golden Winchester Repeater...

3DS: Bravely Default and Animal Crossing

PS3: Devil May Cry HD collection

WiiU: Sonic Lost World

Pretty much just waiting to get my PS4 and/or Xbox One to really get back in the game.

Persona 3 (PS2)
    I am about 170h in and probably have about 2 in-game months left before I finish it. Can't wait since I really want to start on Persona 4
    I just hope I manage to find a way to fuse Lucifer before the end.
    Platinum FC: 4254 2191 9237

Right now, i would say Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Gates To Infinity

Claimed EmolgaAS TeamAsk.fm
    #1 Emolga Fan!

I took a stab at Dead Space 2 for the first time... and got stabbed to death by Necromorphs three times before I figured out which way I was supposed to run to get away

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
    For some odd reason, I dug up my this game and decided to create a new file and play it through again.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I downloaded the Ultimate Edition of Injustice Gods Among Us on PS4. It's 24 dollars on Playstation Store if you have Playstation Plus. It's a pretty fun game I think.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

360 - Will be heading back to Dishonored soon.

PS4 - Thief.

X1 - Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

Started a new playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening a couple days ago. It still hasn't lost any of it's magic from my first playthrough of it, such a great game.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Replaying Red Dead Redemption. Never completed the storyline. So, i now go to complete it.

I'm playing Bayonetta right now, in preparation for the second one. Along with the first Uncharted game.

Bravely Default, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, as well as Pokemon Firered also on the side.

Luigi's Mansion
    Pokemon X(trying to complete Pokedex)
    Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
    Pokemon Firered
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Pokemon Y mainly

I also play Kid Icarus Uprising but I'm not sure if that counts because I only do Together (PvP) mode now.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

I be playing BF4. Just started to get back into it froma 3 month hiatus, so I was really rusty. Luckily the guys I played with still remembered me XD

I used to play it daily, but I think Ill just settle to more casual gametime.

Currently Playing

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
    Ni no Kuni
    Monster World IV

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I'm trying to unlock as many achievements as possible in The Wonderful 101...

...This game is way, waaaay harder than the Viewtiful Joe games. Even Hard Mode is just...oh my god, it's just insane when the enemy placements get stronger enemies you see much later in the game. Let's not forget how tricky the achievements are.

Final Fatnasy Lighting Returns and the DLC case of AA 5

If you're strong you'll survive and you'll keep your dream alive!

PS4 - Assassin's Creed IV
    X1 - Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare
    X360 - Dishonored

Pokemon X
    Doing a Playthrough on the Nintendo 3DS.

I'm playing Nintendo dogs + cats

I'm glad to see other people are playing Bravely Default! I get the feeling the EU/NA releases aren't very popular.. I know the game is still pretty new, but still. I feel like it deserves a lot more attention than it's getting.

As for me, I've been playing AC:NL again. I deleted my file and made a new one (for the 27863478219th time), but I'm already getting lazy again. >_>
    I also got into The Wolf Among Us. I've never read the comics, but the game has been pretty interesting. I like the comic-like shading, the ability to control the dialogue, the story.. the fight scenes have been fun, too. Only thing I don't like is the wait - it's released as separate "episodes", and the episodes are released months apart. After that long, I've already forgotten the choices I made in the previous episode and have to play from the beginning. :x
    Another couple of games I recently picked up are the PS3 versions of Minecraft and Terraria. Everyone seems obsessed with the former, so I finally caved and bought the game to see what all the fuss was about (would have gotten the PC version, but I don't own one. I only have my Dads craptop). I haven't really made anything in the game, though.. I dig holes and craft stuff, mostly. LOL. Same goes for Terraria, only I've actually built some stuff on there, and have spent a lot more time playing it. Maybe too much.. kind of burnt myself out on it.

Aside from those, there's also, obviously, Bravely Default. I LOVE this game. Not your typical turn-based JRPG. The job system is really fun, and there's so many to choose from! There's tons of great combos with the right strategy, but I like to relax when I play videogames, so I just play on the Normal setting with 3 of the characters set as Red Mages (+Spell fencer magic), and the other as a Salve-Maker. All equipped with a Blessed Shield for quick and easy healing.
    And the artwork! OMG. This game is the only 3DS game I own where I actually play with the 3D turned ON. It's so pretty.
    FC: 3969-4403-8831

Friend Safari type:
    Slot 1: Slot 2: Slot 3:

Far Cry 3. Will gladly toss it aside and play Watch Dogs in a couple of weeks.
    † I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.†

~RIP User Four-Twenty April 20, 2014-April 20, 2014~

PS4 - NBA 2K14
    PS3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

I've been avidly playing Animal Crossing New Leaf since it came out last June. 6u6

Fortune favors the brave, dude.

Page 270 of 297 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast