Page 274 of 292 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 7285

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

PS3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (finally getting back into after neglecting it for weeks)

PS4 - NBA 2K14

PS Vita - Dynasty Warriors Next and Final Fantasy X.

AC: NL
    Infamous SS: Beat the game with bad karma. I'll try it's DLC. Paper Trial.
    BF4: Got premium. A whole new maps, weapons, and assignments.
    'Murica

Playing GTA 4 again for achievements I don't have and because I want to play Story again.

Hitman Absolution, Criminally Underrated game, It's WAY better then it's predecessors

* Playing the classic JRPG game called Thousand Arms! The game is very fun, and the dating sequence is funny

- Also playing Rogue Galaxy and Pkmn X and Y!!! I got nothing to do in Pkmn XY but just filling up my pokedex. I'm trying to get into Rogue Galaxy, but I'm still in the start of the game haha
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

Deviantart --> INNOCENTFATE

Been playing a lot of DDO lately...been trying the more gimmicky class builds and it's a lot of fun.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Pokemon Soul Silver

Okay, so my friend walks up to me and says "I want to try out a Pokemon game, got any suggestions?" I practically shove my copy of Heart Gold into his hands. And now that he is playing it, we decided that I would play too, by re-starting my Soul Silver.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Still FFX HD. I'm so close to the platinum. I've created a separate save file, cleared all my Lucky Nodes and replaced them with Magic and MP Nodes, and just have everyone full those, get my Perfect Grid Master trophy, then PLATINUM!!!

After that, I'll play FFX-2 HD.

My Amazon order of Dance Dance Revolution Supernova finally came (it was about 15 days late :/), and can't wait to get back go that! I had the game before, but gave it away. I'm itching to get back to it and lose weight again (I actually lost a lot of weight playing it before)
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Pokémon Emerald.
    I was wanting to play Emerald with a Blaziken from a long time. I figured out No$GBA was a better emulator for Emerald than VBA so I took No$gba
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I'm currently playing Titanfall (Xbox 360). Still trying to get all achievements. I've finally got Pull Harder!! achievement during the Hardpoint match.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Well, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, which, by the way, is an awesome game thus far. And then there's Zoids: Legacy, which is interesting but is near nothing compared to Chain of Memories. Also doing Pokémon Firered to finally try and defeat the Pokémon League. Yes, I still haven't defeated it, but cut me some slack! I was like, seven when I tried Leafgreen!

Banner by Brutaka, Buttons and Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Currently: As for nothing else of Lollipop Chainsaw and Resident Evil: Revelations/5... I play Disney Infinity in my X360 atm. I have Elsa and Anna in the game set when i bought it. Its pretty epic. Getting hang of it... I'm going to get Vanellope and Rapunzel soon, nya~
    As i mentioned here of Vanellope and Rapunzel, i bought them

Rapunzel is unopened. Will be opened on my sisters' birthday. Vanellope is great when she glitches. Looks like my game is busted xD

My friend bought me Dead or Alive 4. Dayum. 3D of rotating and tiliting when i replay and pause the replays xD nya~

Playing through Deadlight to get achievements

Fifa 14. which I'm sure I'm in the minority based on the amount of american's I've come across on here already xD.

LEGO: The Hobbit, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and Battlefield 4 are on my plate these days.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

FF Dirge of Cerbus which is funny since I love the game and Advent Children but could care less about the actual FF7 game. Even loved Crisis Core so not sure why I dislike FF7 on PS1.

Super Paper Mario anf FFF: Chocobo's Dungeons (still). I'm personally not seeing why people disliked the former back in the day...

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

Just been playing Abe's Oddysee on PSN. SO much nostalgia.

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones as of late. Playing through Eirika's path since I've never gone through it in the three times I've played it before x) Going back to Sacred Stones makes you realise how much easier it is conpared to FF6 of FF7's HHM

Currently playing Super Mario 3D Land after finally picking it up, and also playing a little bit of Deemo.

When I'm not playing Y (180 hours in 2 months, so this isn't often), I play Beatmania and bullet hell shmups, such as Mushihimesama Futari and Dodonpachi!

Shin Megami Tensei IV, Pokémon Conquest, and Batman: Arkham Origins were my recent pickups. I also started a new file in Twilight Princess recently.
    Last edited by Shadow XD001; 20th April 2014 at 5:54 PM.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Nowadays it's mostly grinding Sphere Levels in Final Fantasy X, trying to breed some Protean Froakie and trying to find someone who has a Friend Safari with Ditto in them, and I recently just started my free Club Nintendo reward Pokemon X I got last month for registering my 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land.

AC4: Black Flag on PS3.
    Last time i did was doing that mission in the Observatorium. Also managed to get all the Mayan Stones and the outfit inside the tomb in Tulum. Continuing through the Storyline.

TF2 on PC
    Started to playing some Highlander matches since last week. Really like it. Or either Payload pubs.

Page 274 of 292 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast