Page 275 of 297 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I'm playing Samurai Warriors 2 and sometimes I pop my head into AC New Leaf
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

just cause 2 and clash of clans really
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Kingdom of Loathing.

FC:3754-6803-1211

Dark Souls II, now that it's out on PC.

From Software really did learn from their mistakes. The game runs much, much better than Dark Souls 1 on PC, the graphics are an improvement over the console versions, and the best part? No Games for Windows Live.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

I ordered the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection. It's supposed to be here Wednesday so i'll be playing a lot of that during my free time. Lately i'm mostly been playing Pokemon Y off and on, and I also play Minecraft quite a bit when I have free time.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 28th April 2014 at 7:43 AM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Playing a little bit of Minecraft PS3 version now.

Same map that i started when i bought the game last year in December. However, i had to reset the Nether for the Quartzblock. And i got a Brewing stand now because te Blaze Spawners are restored now. I destroyed them the last time.

But Ghasts were constantly attacking me when i went digging and looking for Quartz. But i killed a few with my bow ofc.

Planning to make a hallway that leads to my Nether portal through the mountain where my house is on, or either putting my nether portal underground. I already replaced the wool floor with stone floor and putted red carpets on them. This is where i do my Enchantings.
    Last edited by Jerre; 29th April 2014 at 4:53 PM.

Nuzlocking Pokemon Gold, finally playing Ocarina of Time, and playing N game 2 on the browser when I'm bored.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Playing through Mass Effect 2

Trying my fin at Titanfall. As expected, my reflexes are crap, but I'm still having fun

tried to play lego Hobbit this week. unfortunately my game has frozen twice so far, and my save got deleted. Also playing Cod: Ghosts

on the DS side I got back into the 5th gen of pokemon so im playing White and Black 2

Playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again.

Decided to do different pairings and make sure I don't marry Chrom this time. Gonna have Cordelia marry Chrom and TRY to keep Olivia.
    When I play this game I imagine everything happening in my head and given them cool personalities. I'm thinking of having my character be somewhat shy and serious. She wants to protect everyone and gets very emotional when people die.

Thinking of pairing my character with Stahl.
    "I missed you too, Calcifer."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
    This was one of my first 3DS games, and while it was definitely not the best graphics-wise and kind of corny story-wise, the puzzles are still decent. And since its been forever since I've played it, I still remember the puzzles, but I have forgotten the solutions, so its like buying a whole new game XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm replaying Wind Waker HD on heroes mode. I'll replay Earthbound next.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Picked up Monster Hunter 3U again. I did some online quests so I can level up my hunter rank so I can do harder hunts and get better equipment.

Currently playing Persona 3 Portable on the PSP and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on the PS Vita.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf- Got this game over three weeks ago now & I have been playing it daily ever since. I "picked up" Wild World years ago & it was fun, but after a few months I lost all interest in it. With New Leaf though I can tell I will keep playing diligently for much longer. The Island mini games are a nice fun little diversion & the town feels noticeably larger from when I played Wild World. Currently the biggest "projects" I am working on are making a....well a lewd 96x96 pattern for my town & cutting & replanting trees to arrange them in a neat & orderly fashion.

Super Mario 3D Land- Got this along with New Leaf but have been playing it far less. So far it's as fun as most standard Mario entries tend to be, but after getting as far as World 6 it just kinda feels lacking. Having a bit of buyer's remorse with this, I hope the last few levels really pick up.

Child of Light. My god this is game is beautiful, the art style, the music, the atmosphere ... it's just so overwhelming. Definitely one of my favorite games of this year so far.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I'm playing Titanfall Was playing the IMC campaign this time. Didn't die as many times as I did the first time; either my reflexes are getting better or there were some new players on the other team. Still had a blast despite how many times I got killed, and I was completing challenges left and right (I love the carbine as a primary weapon, so I'm well on my way to getting all the challenges for it).

I am currently playing Pokemon Platinum. It is not one off favorite gens but it isn't so bad. I'm about halfway through this run.
    Ash+Misty Forever!

Kirby TD is amazing. Especially the Kirby fighters minigame.

Playing AC:NL and BF4 as well.

PoKéMoN Ranger, Shadows Of Almia.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I got Child of Light, but i honestly don't see why it was so hyped. The music and look of the game is pretty good, but i don't really see the appeal outside of that. Then again, i've never been a fan of anything Ubisoft puts out.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Project M. Just played it with my sister's boyfriend and it was fun.

My Miiverse Drawing!

Pokemon Silver--still lol.
    And X
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Pokemon Battle Trozei from time to time (for some reason, I can't play through multiple levels in one sitting).
    I've also relived some of my childhood playing the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, which subsequently leads to Lightning Returns because I am so close to finishing it, but haven't gotten around to it since March. :P

Image by なべのふた
    This is all I need to feel safe and warm
    When we're together, that's all that matters

Page 275 of 297 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285 ... LastLast