Page 276 of 297 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Right now I'm playing pokemon y and call of duty ghosts.Pokemon y is my fav so far.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on the DS.

I remember playing it years ago on my phone, but watching Law & Order made me want to play it again.

Pokemon Diamond
    Sims 2 (as always, just every now and then)
    Pokemon FireRed
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Wordlwide edition (just pick it up and do a few duels every now and then)
    Antichamber
    Papers, Please (Only got last night - hoping to try and get all endings and achievements)
    Pokemon Y
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (For the Chao Garden, since I recently managed to get all A ranks and 180 emblems after a very long time...)

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Elsword. Man what a fun little side-scrolling hack n' slash game this is. Great artwork and music too.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Kirby TD: Beat the game. One of my fav kirby games so far.

Pokemon X: I haven't made progress a lot. But I'll get to it now.

AC NL and BF4.

Been getting through my backlog now that I'm finished school. Beat Jet Set Radio Future yesterday, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker today. I was doing the Zadorov missions, got 5/6 done but I'm gonna take a break for tonight.

I did bad timing and decided to start a new game of Mario and Lugi: Superstar Saga on GBA. I never finished the game, so I decided to restart. I haven't played the game since middle school I believe and it's a big difference. My timing for fights are bad because I haven't played it in years, but I now have an easier time with the bosses because I remember their strategies. The game still has difficulties, but it's mainly because the game's nature is very time based.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by MonMonCandie View Post
    Pokemon Battle Trozei from time to time (for some reason, I can't play through multiple levels in one sitting).
    I've also relived some of my childhood playing the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection, which subsequently leads to Lightning Returns because I am so close to finishing it, but haven't gotten around to it since March. :P
    Wow, I'm playing FFX/X-2 HD and Lightning Returns too
    I started X and X-2 both at the same time but I'm not so far.
    And I actually beat Lightning Returns once already but and restarted the game
    but I haven't played it recently because it's so boring to pass time around with
    an completely overpowered Lightning. But I just got some money to buy some DLC costumes for
    her I wanted so badly (Yuna and Aerith ^.^) so I started playing it again.
        Spoiler:- Friend codes. Contact me if you want to trade:

Thanks to Archangel Armada for this banner.

~ Officially claimed Manaphy. Yay! ~

I started re-playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on hard with classic mode like over a week ago. c:

PS3
    •The Last of Us Factions MP

3DS
    •Pokémon X. Only doing competitive battles with my friend

PS4
    •inFamous Second Son. Game's so good. And graphics are phenomenal! I could take pictures all day in that game
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Currently Playing:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    Pokemon Firered
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon White/2
    Pokemon Black/2
    Rhythm Heaven Fever
    New Yoshi's Island
    Pokemon Battle Trozei
    Pokemon Diamond
    Pokemon Pearl
    Super Mario World
    Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
    Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Minecraft
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Pokemon Soul Silver - My 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge
    Pokemon Y - Slight breeding but mainly just doing Battle Maison
    Mario Kart 7 - Getting ready for MK8 :3
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Uncharted 3, still an absolutely fabulous game. Nathan Drake <3
    also playing a bit of Pokemon black because I'm too poor for xy.

I just finished Final Fantasy VI and I'm debating on the next game. Either Golden Sun (Wii U), EarthBound, Legend of Dragoon or Chrono Chross. Not sure what game to get into next. Any help? Haven't beaten any of them yet. Edit I lied I did beat Golden Sun on the GBC but it's such a good game....

Decided to rent and try Bound By Flame Yesterday for Xbox 360. Game is 10x more difficult then Dark souls, even on easiest difficulty. I normally die 5 times per fight and ive died 10 times "Training" some gaurds for a town

Been playing Borderlands 2 and CoD Ghosts, while i wait to return BBF to the rental store on Friday.

Also doing a Fire Red Nuzlocke and restarting X for the 100th time because i cant decide on a Team.

Bravely Default
    Legend Of Zelda :ALBW
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I have been playing mostly Minecraft Pixelmon but if im not on my pc then im on my PS4 playing Warframe.

Been playing alot of pokemon X but I plan on starting south park stick of truth for the xbox 360 when gamefly decides to bring it to my house.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Pokemon X IGN: Brimo

Additionally to my last post I'll try to pick up Animal Crossing: New Leaf more often now.
    AND I got Child of Light. I'm still at the beginning, but this game is already so awesome! I love the unusual mix of side scrolling + JRPG + the artistic aspects. And the soundtrack.

I've been playing a bunch of old Final Fantasy games for the past several months, because I never got to experience them as a kid.

Currently I'm playing Chrono Trigger, although that's been postponed due to the fact that I have a paper to write for college finals.

I started CT because I heard that it's considered one of the best games of all time. So far the characters, story, and gameplay are enjoyable, and there's definitely some standout musical gems. (I'm a music nut.) I'm also really looking forward to Final Fantasy 6 afterward, because of its critical acclaim. I played and beat 7, 4, and 5, within the past 5 months and loved all of them.
    Looking for these Safari pokemon: (Normal) (Fairy) Seriously, if you have a Ditto safari, I will love you forever. I also have a lot of slots open, so I'd likely be willing to add you even if you don't have any of these. Just send me a PM here on Serebii if you're interested.
    Y (main) version Safari: Ghost , Phantump
    X version Safari: Dragon , Noibat

Playing Pokemon Ruby! I found a copy at my local game store and was able to get it for $19.99 (pretty good deal if you ask me). Also finally got rid of COD: Ghosts because well, i don't think i have to give a reason other than the game is a heaping pile of turd.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Oh gosh, I have a bunch of video games I'm in the middle of my first playthrough of. I'll list them in order of most-recently-played to least-recently-played.

Super Mario RPG - I just started it about a week ago, and just got Mallow in the party and beat the first boss.
    Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - I'm clearing the Dark World dungeons now, enjoying a combination of nostalgia (A Link to the Past was the first Zelda game I played) and innovative wall-traveling.
    Kingdom Hearts - Just defeated Jafar; my party is around level 25. I'm playing the Final Mix version of this game, and it's currently the only PS3 game I have...
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - I'm trying to remove the barriers around Ganon's Tower, and every time I get enough Rupees, I head to Lon Lon Ranch for the millionteenth attempt at those stupid horse races.
    Chrono Trigger - I'm at the point where the game lets me loose and I have to figure out which sidequests to do. Trying to level up some more for the final boss. Meanwhile, I'm recording video footage of the DS version for a possible future Let's Play (but have been playing the SNES version thus far).
    Final Fantasy VI - I have, uh, just tried to overtake some sort of gate to Kefka's domain, by traveling through a cave full of zombies? Been quite a while since I last played and I can't remember what's been going on.
    Banjo-Kazooie - I've really been enjoying this game so far, but it's been a long time since I last played. I think I stopped around that level with the giant metallic fish.
    Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - I've defeated Miracle Matter, but have been trying to find the remaining shards. It's being very difficult and I might need to consult the Internet soon.
    Super Metroid - I recently defeated a boss, which I think is the first or second one... the levels flow together so much that I can't remember which level I'm on.
    Conker's Bad Fur Day - I'm stuck on a level where you have to quickly throw knives at chains in a building with rising levels of electrified water.
    Kirby's Epic Yarn, Okami, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2 - It's been so long since I played these that I can't even remember where I left off.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I've decided to replay Okami and Okamiden.

Fantastic games. I haven't played them in a while and wanted to play them again.

I've almost finished all 4 stories in Resident Evil 6 and I don't get why people hate it so much because it's a really fun game

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I'm currently playing Battlefield 4 but I'm also playing Tomb Raider: Definition Edition for my twitch at least twice a week or so.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

Page 276 of 297 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast