Page 277 of 292 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 7294

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I've decided to replay Okami and Okamiden.

Fantastic games. I haven't played them in a while and wanted to play them again.

I've almost finished all 4 stories in Resident Evil 6 and I don't get why people hate it so much because it's a really fun game

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I'm currently playing Battlefield 4 but I'm also playing Tomb Raider: Definition Edition for my twitch at least twice a week or so.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

Super Mario 3D Land: Okay, my buyer's remorse for this game has pretty much disappeared after having "beaten" the game. What followed was a pleasant surprise & much more than what I was initially expecting. So far the game is still not too challenging, though it's still fun to go through. I don't like the physics/mechanics in this game as much though, no triple jump, crouch jump requires a slight charge-up, & a slight delay getting into running speed screws up doing a running jump for me sometimes, but these problems aren't so bad.

Bravely Default: Glad I picked this up, so far it's been moderately challenging & filled with lots of interesting features to mess around with. It's annoying that there doesn't seem to be a soft reset feature for this game, each boss so far has overwhelmed me at the first attempt & I'd like it if I didn't have to kill myself just to go back & do some grinding. Though this is probably so that any Norende Village progress isn't lost or something & I can live with this either way. The Brave/Default system really changes how I'd normally handle encounters & makes grinding less uneventful.

Switching between BF4 and Elsword at the moment. Also bought FF XIII yesterday since I've been trying to catch up on all the Final Fantasy games.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Currently playing Pokemon Platinum although I am still in the middle of Yoshi's New Island. (I kinda dislike it only because I loved the original Super Nintendo Yoshi's Island so much).

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

Started Pokemon Platinum few days ago.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Bought Kirby: Triple Deluxe two days ago and been playing it since then.

Donkey Kong 64. the controls are really bad but its still fun.

Playing SSBB before the online play goes away.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Pokemon Y
    Idk, why but I never really got into this game before, but I think because of ORAS being announced, I wanted to get my mons ready for it.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This week I've been playing Pokemon Y, and today I just preordered Watch Dogs so i'll be playing that next week!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I wanted to enjoy Bound by Flame. But all it did was make me want to play Dragon Age: Origins. Guess I needed a swords-and-sorcery fix. That and I never really finished it before. I beat the Archdemon for the first time the other day and now I'm psyched for Inquisition.

Bound by Flame wasn't particularly fun, though.

I'm currently playing through Kirby Triple Deluxe. I'm currently 43% so far done; I'm up to the 5th world and have so far found all the Sun Stones located throughout Worlds 1 through 4 and done the bonus EX levels found in them too. I've also just got all the Platinum medals on Dedede's Drum Dash. Have to say that getting Platinum on the final Extra level in it is quite a bit challenging - it took me roughly 2 hours tonight to just get the Platinum medal on it. Have to add that I think I'm doing fairly good so far with the fact that I've only had the game since Monday.

On the side, I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf whenever I feel like it. Have to say that it might be seeing a little bit less of playtime since Tomodachi Life is coming out here soon in North America.

Smashin' !

LA Noire on PS3
    I just got promoted to Vice desk.

Watch_Dogs on PS4
    Don't have it yet, but will pick up tomorrow. Both it and LA Noire are open-world games, but the concept for each is different, and I'd like to see how Chicago is digitally represented here.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Minecraft on PS3.

Just buildig in Creative mode o a Superflat world.

Started to build a small city on the upper part of the map.
    In the middle of the map, i builded also a average sized farm in the mid of the map. A long road connects to the city that is in development.

Chrono Trigger, Code of Princess, and SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked

Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS) and Mafia II (PC) at the moment.

These days on the off-chance I play PS3 I'll almost always play Borderlands 2. It's probably my favourite PS3 game and I almost never tire of it.

I've been playing Watch Dogs on my PS4 all afternoon. This game is incredibly fun!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Got back into MapleStory with some friends. I never fully got to enjoy Maple when it first came out (only played for a month), so it was almost like I was learning how to play the game again. It's strange seeing how much the map and game mechanics changed after all those years!
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Okami and Super Paper Mario. Talk about weird combinations right there.

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

jak 3, i'm trying to get platinum :~)

Watch_Dogs on PS4. Game looks incredible. Foliage is great, thunderstorm at night is a sight to behold, and the Spider minigame is all kinds of balls off the wall fun. Hacking is also fun. It plays like Assassin's Creed without the climbing aspect. And Aiden is fragile. He can only take so many hits before he dies.

Driving is arse though. It feels so stiff. It's a good thing bumping into objects and other cars don't slow you down much though, which is a huge plus.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

I got Watch Dogs for free with my new video card so I've been playing it. It's a decent game. There's lots of things that could be improved on.

Like the guy above said, driving is definitely ***. Barely touch the accelerate key and you go flying. Barely press the left/right turn keys and you do a 360.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 277 of 292 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast