Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 7057

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Kingdom Hearts ReMIX.
    Now that I've made it to the end of the last world, I'm starting to focus on hunting for Synth items.
    So far it's been going pretty well, I guess... I actually managed to get 4 Serenity Powers from the Pink Agaricus, which is apparently one of the harder items to get.
    But if I want to synth EVERY item, that means I have to deal with the Black Ballads some more...>_>

Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds Hero mode(damn it's HARD!), World of Warcraft, Pokemon Conquest.

I think that's all I've been playing lately.

~Ayra~
    FC:1048-8196-8009
    Flying
    ^I make Trainer Cards, Coordinator Cards, Team Poses, Battle Sprites, RSE style OW sets, DPPt style OW sets, Animated Cards, Banners, CDs, and Ribbons^
    Check out my deviantart account to check out my work
    ^Click to go to my custom Battle Sprites thread^
    ^Coordinator Card made by me^

Godzilla: Smash3
    Here's why I believe that my red looks the same as your red.
    If every person saw the same color differently then the psychological effect of that color would also be equally different for every person.
    BUT, that is not the case. Blues and greens tend to be universally calming.
    Excluding colorblindness, which is physiological and sometimes psychological,
    I believe that people with normal vision and normal brains see the same colors the same way.

I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII, I'm about four hours in and it's been very enjoyable so far.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I downloaded the new version of Brawl Minus, and it's pretty decent; I've been having fun with Zelda and Roy.

The game crashes when I try to load certain stages, though, and I don't know why it's doing that.

Just finished Watch_Dogs a few minutes. Great game. That last mission was arse though. So many cops chasing, and objective's constantly tricking you. I'll try to do the side-quests tomorrow.
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Infamous:Second Son.

The game looks great at nigt, especially when using Neon powers. Speaking of which Neon is op.

Okay the story, difficulty and lack of content are the only thins I can complain about. The story is just meh and Sucker Punch was like forget whatever choice you made in Infamous:2 we will just pull a canon ending out of our arse and stuff. Another thing is that in the end theres not much of a difference between the Karmic choices. Concrete is op but its way too simple. Other than that the game was pretty good. 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Infamous:Second Son.

The game looks great at nigt, especially when using Neon powers. Speaking of which Neon is op.

Okay the story, difficulty and lack of content are the only thins I can complain about. The story is just meh and Sucker Punch was like forget whatever choice you made in Infamous:2 we will just pull a canon ending out of our arse and stuff. Another thing is that in the end theres not much of a difference between the Karmic choices. Concrete is op but its way too simple. Other than that the game was pretty good. 7/10.
    Took so many Neon pics at night. Looks absolutely incredible.

I agree about the lack of content. There just weren't enough. And the world felt empty. GTAV and W_D's world were much bigger, had more activities and content, and the NPCs actually had things to do and say. And the difficulty wasn't that tough. I was playing on Expert in my first playthrough, and had little problem.

I felt the story was decent, but what "forget choices" are you talking about? The game is set about two decades after inFamous 2, and we're playing as a new Conduit in a new setting. The game follows the     Spoiler:- Good Ending:

There are several differences in which upgrades you get depending on your Karma level. I personally liked the Good Karma upgrades more. I felt they were more powerful.

The Powers were kinda disappointing though. They were all basically the same. I found     Spoiler:- 3rd Power:
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I'm playing Mario Kart 8 right now

Mini Ika has the right ideas about transport.

I've been playing Pokémon X right now, trying to breeze through the story. I tried catching all the Pokémon in an area, but decided it'd take forever to do so. I've got 7 badges right now.

I'm playing Minecraft.
    Here's why I believe that my red looks the same as your red.
    If every person saw the same color differently then the psychological effect of that color would also be equally different for every person.
    BUT, that is not the case. Blues and greens tend to be universally calming.
    Excluding colorblindness, which is physiological and sometimes psychological,
    I believe that people with normal vision and normal brains see the same colors the same way.

Mostly Pokémon Battle Trozei. I'm addicted to it. When I first played it I thought the gameplay was too complicated at first but it really grew on me the more I played it. I beat the first 10 zones and now I'm catching every Pokémon in the game. I'm also trying to get high scores. I'm having a lot of fun with it and it's a great way to kill time.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.
    Finally... FINALLY synthesized every item, including Donald and Goofy's new weapons.;_;
    I actually want to synthesize just a couple more times.... then I can finally go on to the final boss(es)...>_>

Watch Dogs. This game is awesome.

Assassin's Creed II
    Company of Heroes II (Preparing for the new expansion)
    Red Orchestra II: Heroes of Stalingrad
    Battlefield 4
    Pokemon X (well, I just restarted it so I'll have something to do on my 8 hour road trip coming up in a couple of days)
    Fire Emblem: Awakening (almost done with)
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Mario Kart 8. Playing a mixture of offline and online. It is super fun.

Kirby Triple Deluxe and Pokémon X. Although with my exams, I don't have that much free time to play...

Just finished Pokemon Y Shiny Badge Quest.

Now I am starting a Pokemon Y WonderWedlocke. ^.^
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    Proud owner of the Master League~

I've had the original SMT on my iPod Touch for a while, but I haven't really had a chance to pick up until now.

It's pretty crazy, but a good kind of crazy.

Mario Kart 7, definitely one of the best 3Ds games.

It's friggin awesome, I'm a friggin pro and all hail me because I have a sombrero! ^^

Haha, right now I'm playing as Peach. <3
    Looking for some trouble tonight, yeah
    Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
    Like it's the last night of our lives, uh-huh
    We'll keep dancing 'til we die

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories.
    Currently in Wonderland. Some of my cards are really weak, though, it looks like... I'll have to fix that.

Been playing some MK8. 150cc Mirror Special Cup is horrible...
    Planned ORAS Team:

Sprites Credit to: www.pokestadium.com

Oh, you silly thread, you. If I were actually playing any video game, I wouldn't be online for at least a week straight.

I've been playing three games at the same time.

First one is Mario Kart 8, which now that I had 3-star everything has been reduced to me competing against tons of people online until I reach the 10,000 coin mark and claim the last glider.

Second one is Pikmin 3, which I had already finished. It did feel like the first Pikmin, but I liked how much longer Pikmin 2 used to be... I think I'm going to buy the DLC since it's really cheap.

The third one is the one I'm playing the most: Professor Layton & the Azran Legacy. I'm soooooo in love with this series, having played the previous five. I also love the music in these games. Dare I say it has better European music than Pokemon X & Y? (Possibly because Layton has more experience with it).

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Got back into Bravely Default recently. It is a spectacular game, and was my drawn game of the year last year, alongside Fire Emblem Awakening. The music, story and plot are true masterpieces and I am so excited for the sequel.
    Planned ORAS Team:

Sprites Credit to: www.pokestadium.com

Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282 ... LastLast