Page 280 of 297 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 7407

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Huh? It's the same exact leveling system. Difference here, the noobtube that is the XY Exp. Share isn't present in Platinum.
    Uhh, actually, didn't it take until 5th gen for them to switch to "higher level=more experience"? I think that's what they were referring to.

On topic- Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's my first fire emblem game and....I don't know, I'm honestly kind of disappointed. It might be because I've played to many crazy NIS. tactic games, but it just feels so bare bones and boring. I still might trudge through it, but maybe not lol
    ----------------------------------

Pokemon FireRed. Miss it, and actually found a Shiny Caterpie last night, lol
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Uhh, actually, didn't it take until 5th gen for them to switch to "higher level=more experience"? I think that's what they were referring to.

On topic- Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's my first fire emblem game and....I don't know, I'm honestly kind of disappointed. It might be because I've played to many crazy NIS. tactic games, but it just feels so bare bones and boring. I still might trudge through it, but maybe not lol
    Really? Didn't notice that. Still though, it takes much longer to level up in Platinum because there's no XY Exp. Share.

Anyways, I'm still playing Demon's Souls. I think I must be around Soul Level 85 now. And have Worlds 2, 4, and 5 finished. Defeated the Dirty Colossus, Maiden Astrea, and The Fool's Idol in one session a few hours ago. That brings me to 10 Demons defeated! Tomorrow is when I'll finally take on Maneater, and hopefully finish Tower of Latria. If Fool's King Allant is anything like Penetrator, I can just keep on rolling and using magic.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Playing mah brand new Wii U.

SM 3D world: It's my brother's. But it's certainly better than NSMBU.

Wario Land 4 (VC): My god. The nostalgia feels me. I missed this game so much. *cries*

Next month I should get MK8 and WarioWare Inc.

Got around to beating Maneater and Old Monk today. Fuuuuuuu I don't think I can finish the game today. That darn blue dragon always gets me. I'll have to grind my magic and vitality even more
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Virtue's Last Reward.    Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I started up Emerald again to get ready for the new games releasing this fall

Still playing Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes, too.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

I've been alternating between Pokemon Y and Bravely Default at the moment. :3

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

This **** ain't easy lol.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I've been playing Castle Crashers and Final Fantasy XIII mostly. Also just bought Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons from the Steam sale.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Minecraft
    Pokemon Soul Silver (Nuzlocke Challenge)
    Pokemon Emerald (Nuzlocke Challenge)

I should really get back to finishing Bravely Default, as well as LoZ: A link between worlds
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

This **** ain't easy lol.
    At least you have bonfires for checkpoints. In Demon's Souls, you gotta keep on going until you reach the next Archstone or exit out to the Nexus. I do have Dark Souls free from Games for Gold, so I can't wait for that. I have to platinum Demon's Souls first though. I've already got all trophies for killing all the bosses. Just need to get all the rings, unique weapons, spells and miracles, and forging all weapons from the Pure materials.

Drakengard 3

This game is ******* confusing!
    EDIT:
    Finished the game, (the entire game) and the boss battles was very tedious and not what I was expecting, but it fit. I enjoyed this game.

Kingdom Hearts II

After playing KH 1.5 remix, I thought I should play it again.
    EDIT:
    Finished KHII and i'm now just trolling around, doing the Colosseum tournaments ans=d fighting Sephiroth.
    Last edited by GhostlyMaiden; 27th June 2014 at 6:44 PM.
    "I missed you too, Calcifer."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
    Much grinding, such tedious, very boring

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Some old classics.

Well maybe not classics but.

Shining Soul II, been level grinding for skill points.
    Tales of Destiny (PS), currently stopped after getting Draconis fixed. All that's left are the optional sidequests, level grinding to learn skills and defeating Kronos though. I never finished the last playthrough some 2 years ago XD
    And Liquid Crystal for the sake of it. Seems fun.

Pokemón Y. I am so hooked to Wonder Trade is not wven funny anymore,

Xenoblade Chronicles.
    Finally beat the boss at     Spoiler:- Major Spoilers:
    Probably gonna take a break from the story and do some more side quests so I can level up a bit...

mario kart 8 is still surprising me, it's a great game with pretty good multiplayer. just need to get that darn mirror mode unlocked(i'm so bad)
    on the handheld i let go of yoshis new island to make way for inazuma eleven go: light. this is a great game that has been played for well over 20 hours. unfortunately because of fifa and EA this game probably doesnt recieve as much advertisement as it should, definately reccomend to anybody who likes RPGs and football.
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

Sonic Generations on PS3. Because sometimes you just get the urge to roll around at the speed of sound...Also, Sonic's morning jogs are more exciting than mine.

After finishing Drakengard 3 and Kingdom Hearts II I have decided that I would start playing Final Fantasy 7 again.
    Because apparently I am in the mood to play everything Square Enix!
    "I missed you too, Calcifer."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

Right now I'm playing Pokémon X and Y, in X I'm earning some money and buying clothes, while in Y, I'm IV breeding Froakie.

In Pokemon X, I'm hatching Budew eggs. Almost a whole box full, no shiny yet. Fingers crossed! I'm also training up my team in Leafgreen, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I want to get my team in Emerald to the 60's in levels before I try the Elite Four. I'm going to try and beat it before the remakes come out, because I know I'll completely forget about Emerald once they do.
    My Shinies!
    From Trades-
    Surprise Random Encounter- as a Golbat
    Regular In-Game Event (ones everyone gets)-
    Missed- (accidentally ran)
    Current Goals-

Just started School of Dragons (How to train your dragon ). My dragon based on my personality test the Deadly Napper.

In Y, I've been looking for a good shiny Rattata for a while now, but no luck so far.

In the Steam sale, I've picked up Nidhogg, XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within and Age of Mythology, so I've been playing those as well.

I also finally got around to hunting down Deviljho in MH3U, so now I need to decide whether I want to grind for some more weapons, or if I want to do more Port Quests.

I finally got into playing Okami HD (physical copy) and I love it. The only con I find is the paint brush doesn't response quite well sometimes during combat. But I gotten use to it and I'm loving the art in this game.

Page 280 of 297 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast