Page 281 of 283 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283 LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 7073

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Just started School of Dragons (How to train your dragon ). My dragon based on my personality test the Deadly Napper.

In Y, I've been looking for a good shiny Rattata for a while now, but no luck so far.

In the Steam sale, I've picked up Nidhogg, XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within and Age of Mythology, so I've been playing those as well.

I also finally got around to hunting down Deviljho in MH3U, so now I need to decide whether I want to grind for some more weapons, or if I want to do more Port Quests.

I finally got into playing Okami HD (physical copy) and I love it. The only con I find is the paint brush doesn't response quite well sometimes during combat. But I gotten use to it and I'm loving the art in this game.
    "Colonel M---- F----- Stinkmeaner!!! Holla at ya boy I gets moneh!!!"
    Song of the Month: Foesum - Best Thingz in Life are Free [Summertime Music] (The G-Mixes 2006)

Finished the main campaign of Dragon Age: Origins. This time around, it took about 65 hours to complete, not counting any battle do-overs. Took so long because I really wanted to get immersed in the game. Did as many quests as I could, talked to NPCs I would normally ignore, even read every Codex entry. Also played an Elf to see how it is different from Human. I have to say, I liked the Elf run more. Was definitely a different experience from my faster first run.

Going to move on to Awakening and the other post-game DLC later on. Want to be done before Dragon Age: Inquisition after all.

But for now, I think I'm going to start a new save for Ni no Kuni. Wouldn't want Dragon Age to start feeling stale. And I bought an HD TV since the first time I played Ni no Kuni so I'm psyched to see how much better it looks.

Downloaded Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons during the Steam sale. I've been meaning to play this for a while. Was enjoying it up until I got to what is apparently a notorious glitch. I read that restarting my system should address that....but I don't feel like restarting right now.

Moemon Emerald via VBA. Its basically Pokemon emerald with cute little anime gijinkas replacing each of the pokemon. I'm playing a randomized version of it with all of the types, moves, and stats all randomized, so its really fun and entertaining. I'm doing a nuzlocke with it too, for even more excitement! ^-^

If you like my art, feel free to click it! ^^

Xenoblade Chronicles
    Still doing more sidequesting, along with     Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Virtue's Last Reward
        Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Picked up Shovel Knight, and I've just beaten Specter Knight. Really digging it so far.

I'll finish SMTi at some point; I'm up to Destinyland.

SM3DW: Beat the story. All I can say is the last boss battle was disappointing. 3D Land was better.

Not really playing games atm. I should get MK8 next week.

Picked up The Stanley Parable and Transistor from the Steam Sale. Also still going through Final Fantasy XIII and I'm up to Chapter 10.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Rayman Origins.
    So glad it went on sale.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Shadow of the Colossus HD. I've had the game since September 2011, and bought the ICO/SOTCHD Collection at full price, but have only now gotten to this game. The scope is freaking gigantic. Sure it's empty for the most part, but it looks so good. The controls are a bit clunky, but it's not too bad. Haven't died yet as a result of it. Killed two Colossi so far, and I've got an itch to play it again!
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I finally got my hands on Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies so I'm playing that. Right now in the middle of the third episode (Turnabout Academy) and I just finished the first courtroom session.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

I've been playing through WATCH_DOGS on my XOne. I'm actually pretty impressed with it; I thought it would simply be another GTA clone but it's so much more. In addition to that I'm playing WoW(as always hehehe ).

I plan on starting Virtue's Last Reward shortly, though I need to return to Mass Effect and have also ordered the deluxe edition of Child of Light. I fear I splurged on too many games at the start of this summer.

Over the holiday been playing Diddy Kong Racing with my sister. That game is fun but the silver coin races are brutal!

Been trying to beat Mega Man 9/10 on Wii and prepping a team for Ruby Battle Tower. After watching the Super Smash Bros. documentary, I'm considering training up again on Melee it's been way too long!
    Last edited by Blues OVO; 6th July 2014 at 5:38 PM.
    In-game name: Dawes - Pokemon X
    0834 - 1334 - 5684

Hit me up if you like casual, non-EV'd battles for a bit of fun, no competition!

Replaying Golden Sun. Man, I've never beaten Saturos in Mercury Lighthouse this quick.
    Going to play Golden Sun 2 afterwards.
    'Champ's PASBL Things!

Machamp, you are now mine!

Virtue's Last Reward.
    Got Luna's Ending today.
        Spoiler:- MAJOR SPOILERS:

Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Finished the main campaign of Dragon Age: Origins. This time around, it took about 65 hours to complete, not counting any battle do-overs. Took so long because I really wanted to get immersed in the game. Did as many quests as I could, talked to NPCs I would normally ignore, even read every Codex entry. Also played an Elf to see how it is different from Human. I have to say, I liked the Elf run more. Was definitely a different experience from my faster first run.
    Haha same. I just finished my second run-through of the game. I played it for the first time several years ago as a Dwarf Noble, and this time, I went Human Noble. Took me a long time as well - 65 hours sounds about right. I didn't read every Condex entry, but I had several of the DLCs (Warden's Peak, Stone Prisoner, Return to Ostagar, DLC items) installed as well.

Going to move on to Awakening and the other post-game DLC later on. Want to be done before Dragon Age: Inquisition after all.
    I don't know if Awakening or DA:II are worth playing, based on reviews I have read. DA:II in particular has gotten a lot of negative rep, although I feel compelled to play it just because of choices in DA:I. I hear there's a way you can create your own custom save for DA:I without having to play both games.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Battlefield 4 and the multiplayer is pissing me off. Well at least the people I am playing with.

Other than that I have been playing Infamous:Second Son, well I started an evil play through on hard. So far it seems easier than hero mode on easy but meh.

I'm about to play FF XIII through playstation now. I might also pick up Killzone: Shadowfall now that it's only 19.99 at Best buy.

Far Cry 3, Watch_Dogs, and AC4! And replaced my rims on my truck, selling the old ones and going to but xbox one and start playing Ryse: Son of Rome
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I completed VLR today. My initial impression is that I prefer Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, as I felt its ending gave more resolution while being surprisingly emotional. The sequel seems more like it serves to lay the framework for a third title, though it remains sufficiently self-contained.

Spoiler:

Playing through fallout NV, doesn't help that getting the DLC for it has made it even more of a buggy unplayable mess
        Spoiler:- games I want:

Click the banner to check out my semi-regularly updated chiptune filled soundcloud.

Dark Souls II just enjoying the PVP at lvl 200 lol, never get tired of invading some poor guys world and just mauling him to death with dual katana's xD course its not so fun when I get called a sinner and get hunted for being a hunter XD DS Logic~

-Sig made by me-

Page 281 of 283 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283 LastLast