Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284
Results 7,076 to 7,084 of 7084

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Finished Dragon Age II last night. I'm kind of at loss of what to play from now until October when Super Smash Bros comes out.

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles and Shovel Knight here recently.

In Xenoblade, I've been getting the Central Bionis' affinity up to 3 stars so that I can get the other Side Quest Exclusive Monado Art and Colony 6 rebuilding stuff. Currently at the boss fight with Gadolt in the Mechonis Capital City with my party currently at roughly Level 66~67. Have to say that that annoying Linear Laser is what's been getting me annoyed. Other than that, Playing as Riki is just been ridiculously crazy since of that crazy high HP and it's been very fun.

In Shovel Knight, I'm about to do the Frost Knight level. Have to say that the game has been so far really fun. I like the way the game plays and the overall atmosphere of the game. It's very like a NES game and plays pretty well. Very good job, Yacht Club Games!

Attack on Valm...

Finally got myself a WiiU and the Wind Waker HD along with it so I've mostly been playing that. Never had the chance to play the original and it's been a great experience so far.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Finally got Bioshock Infinite recently so I've been playing that. I've heard great things about since its release and so was desperate to try it for myself.

I've also been playing (and re-playing) episode 4 of the Walking Dead Game season 2.
    Minteh

Spoiler:- Credit:

Over the last few days, I've been playing Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game using the Kaiserreich mod with a few friends. I'm playing the...ehrm, well, I can't spell it, but it's basically northwest India, and my friends are playing Sweden and Russia -> Soviet Union. It's been great fun, but apparently there's been a civil war in my country, even though I've only had two revolts which I easily crushed, and my government was overthrown by Ghandi and his democratic following. So now, because democracies can't declare war, I'm unable to unite India unless I (or one of my friends) manage to do something about my situation...

Started up Rumble Blast again due to boredom at 4 in the mornings (summer break does things to people). I've increased the World Rank from one to eight at once, so the game actually poses a little bit of a challenge now. Unfortunately, I'll have to grind for more money to unlock the next WR... ten million dollars might take a while.

Well I just got a Wii U and have been Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3. Also got the Super Mario Bros and Super Luigi U, but haven't really done much with those games >.>

Beat Pikmin 3 and it was such a fun game. I am replaying it again and taking my time and collecting all the fruits and whatnot.

Been trying to get the elusive Gold Glider in MK8 and also trying to 3-Star everything... >.>
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    http://xat.com/xat208738119 ~ Master League's Xat
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.

I just bought Okami HD recently, it's been on my list of things to play for a while and I got into a conversation with some friends that really sold me on it so I'll be playing that now.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Right now, I'm starting to play a modded Skyrim run, and I am also playing Shovel Knight.

I just started my Skyrim game, with a couple of fun mods such as a Macho Man Randy Savage Dragon mod, and a Handheld Potato Device as a weapon.

As for Shovel Knight, I have just beaten Treasure Knight and Mr. Hat. It's really worth the $15 I paid for. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves platforms and/or has some times for a fun Megaman Style Game.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284