Page 284 of 297 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 7409

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Finally got Bioshock Infinite recently so I've been playing that. I've heard great things about since its release and so was desperate to try it for myself.

I've also been playing (and re-playing) episode 4 of the Walking Dead Game season 2.

Over the last few days, I've been playing Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game using the Kaiserreich mod with a few friends. I'm playing the...ehrm, well, I can't spell it, but it's basically northwest India, and my friends are playing Sweden and Russia -> Soviet Union. It's been great fun, but apparently there's been a civil war in my country, even though I've only had two revolts which I easily crushed, and my government was overthrown by Ghandi and his democratic following. So now, because democracies can't declare war, I'm unable to unite India unless I (or one of my friends) manage to do something about my situation...

Started up Rumble Blast again due to boredom at 4 in the mornings (summer break does things to people). I've increased the World Rank from one to eight at once, so the game actually poses a little bit of a challenge now. Unfortunately, I'll have to grind for more money to unlock the next WR... ten million dollars might take a while.

Well I just got a Wii U and have been Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3. Also got the Super Mario Bros and Super Luigi U, but haven't really done much with those games >.>

Beat Pikmin 3 and it was such a fun game. I am replaying it again and taking my time and collecting all the fruits and whatnot.

Been trying to get the elusive Gold Glider in MK8 and also trying to 3-Star everything... >.>
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

I just bought Okami HD recently, it's been on my list of things to play for a while and I got into a conversation with some friends that really sold me on it so I'll be playing that now.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Right now, I'm starting to play a modded Skyrim run, and I am also playing Shovel Knight.

I just started my Skyrim game, with a couple of fun mods such as a Macho Man Randy Savage Dragon mod, and a Handheld Potato Device as a weapon.

As for Shovel Knight, I have just beaten Treasure Knight and Mr. Hat. It's really worth the $15 I paid for. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves platforms and/or has some times for a fun Megaman Style Game.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
    Finally decided to get it, felt it fitting after just beating AAD and preparing myself for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. Liking it so far.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (DLC Episode)
    Just opening it as I type this so, too soon to tell how I like the story, but I absolutely loved the other cases, so I have faith in this.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I finished Tales of Graces f the other night, so now I will probably get around to playing Milla's story in Tales of Xillia while I wait for ToX2 to come out.

Tried a game called "Enemy Front" a few days ago. Only took me a half Hour to realise it wasnt even worth the 3$ i spent Renting it

Also, bought Diablo 3 this week and having a blast with it. Constantly starting new characters though, as i cant decide which class to play as.

3DS wise, I'm playing Pokemon X and Animal Crossing New Leaf as usual

Finally finished The Last of Us Remastered on Easy. Then used the New Game+ glitch to go immediately to Grounded+ while having all my Easy upgrades intact. So far so good. I'm outside the Capitol now, and only got hit once thanks to a cheeky Runner.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Recently I've been playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC via Wine. It's a really well-made RPG, from what I've seen so far; and it seems to run really well with Wine, so I couldn't be happier.
    Current wishes: I have way too many event legendaries right now. I'm interested in a japanese 6IV ditto, but I'm willing to barter - PM me offers.

Events I have spares of: Liberty Pass Victini, (HGSS and Link) Celebi, GameStop Keldeo, GameStop Jirachi, and I can breed Phiones. I also have a Japanese Event Shiny Raikou up, if that counts... It's not a spare, but I might be willing to part with it, given enough prodding.

---

3DS FC: 2750 - 1756 - 6697

Halfway through Grounded Difficulty on The Last of Us now. I'm still dreading Winter though, from what people have been saying about it on Grounded.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I got Sonic Generations on XBox,so I've been playing that,along with AC:New Leaf and some Fire Emblem:Awakening.We're(me and my sister are sorta doing co-op.Basically I do the classic stages,and she does the modern) at the final boss,and my sister only has a slight idea about how to defeat it.I have no clue.In New Leaf,I've been expanding on my garden a bit,and building a fence of shrub starts to get the animals off my freaking flowers.They tend to flock around my house at evening for some reason.In Awakening,I'm training myself up to re-do Smash Brethren 3 and the Rouge and Redeemers maps.I saved over my first file on accident,so that's why.I also want the Champions pack because in Champions of Yore 1 and 3,Lyn's a completely and utter troll to Gregor.I don't have enough money for cards,though,because I'm saving up for Omega Ruby.And my sister's been playing it for two days now.*sigh*

"The ones with answers always get their way.And I think they should know that I'm coming for them.Now."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

^I reached the final boss in Awakening a couple of months ago and, typical of me, couldn't beat it the first time so I abandoned the game completely. I always get bored of games / books during the last little bit of it so it has to really engross me for me to complete the whole thing. I've never beaten OoT because of this either. Stopped once I got to Ganondorf's castle. LOL. Same with MM, actually. And loads of others...

I'm currently playing AC: NL. I strongly associate the Animal Crossing series with summer and rarely play it during other seasons. And Pokemon X, of course! Haven't stopped since it came out!

I bought Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies a few days ago and am super excited about it. It took me two years to complete the first four games, but I did complete all of them xD So I have high hopes for this one. ...I might have a small crush on Apollo. I irrationally hated my client in the first case. Hehe. I'm on the second one now!

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Just finished Wind waker on the WiiU, and I decided to go back and play Rune Factory Frontier. I'm convinced that Iris will be my wife this time dangit! xD

///

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner and trade shop button) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Currently TF2 on PC

And planning to play ACIV: Black Flag and GTA V on my PS3 again. I abadoned my PS3 a bit because... No one was online anymore and...
    Drawing. :/

A lot of TF2 as well recently. I play the game somewhat seriously most of the time, that is before I just start dicking around and calling people spies
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Been playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive a lot recently. Been collecting camos. It's unfortunate that sometimes I have more fun spending money on camos in the marketplace than I do actually playing the game.

I've been playing Fire Emblem:Awakening, AC:NL and Kirby: TD. I beat FE13 and only need 3 more children (I'm too lazy) and I'm trying to get Praim. on AC:NL I'm trying to make Drift give me his picture and stop Flurry from moving away. On Kirby:TD I'm trying to get platinum on each Dedede Drum Dash level (Only two more!) then collect all of Royal Road's sunstones.
    I would be playing KH: CoM or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones with a Journeyman 3 Ross, BUT MY FREAKIN EMULATOR WON'T WORK.

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

I've been playing Fire Emblem:Rekka no Ken(FE7) and I finally made it to chapter 9,the second last chapter in Lyn's story.I only have one magic person,the monk,(I forget his name)because Erk died/retreated in chapter 8.I gave chapter 9 a try,and Serra and Sain died,and Kent was about to die,so I just rage quit.The one time I was using my Lancereaker against Ealger,he had started using his hand axe.Plus,Why does Wallace have to use the Knight's Crest?Kent is level 10(I over use him.But eh).He would've fared way better as a paladin.

"The ones with answers always get their way.And I think they should know that I'm coming for them.Now."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Phsy-Spark View Post
    I've been playing Fire Emblem:Awakening, AC:NL and Kirby: TD. I beat FE13 and only need 3 more children (I'm too lazy) and I'm trying to get Praim. on AC:NL I'm trying to make Drift give me his picture and stop Flurry from moving away. On Kirby:TD I'm trying to get platinum on each Dedede Drum Dash level (Only two more!) then collect all of Royal Road's sunstones.
    I would be playing KH: CoM or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones with a Journeyman 3 Ross, BUT MY FREAKIN EMULATOR WON'T WORK.
    Get an Nvidia Shield or get a PSP and mod it. You'll get (S)NES, Genesis, and GBA games running at 60FPS with no dips, save states, and cheats.

Anyways, just reached Week 4 on TLOUR Factions MP. I wish my friend had a PS4 so we can breeze through to Week 24 again. 140 days/matches left to go...

I've been playing Bioshock and I just finished it. The ending was so great and so sad, but it was an amazing game overall. I'm probably going to start playing Bioshock 2 within the next week.

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II. I did have a copy about 7 or 8 years ago, but it stopped working. The gameplay and music is cool and all, but why do all the characters have big feet? I mean c'mon son, it looks like they're wearing clown shoes.

3DS Friendcode: 3668-9794-6890

Right now I'm currently playing Assassins Creed Liberation HD on my PS3. I've never played Liberation before and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a huge fan of the Assassins Creed games I look forward to getting Unity.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Page 284 of 297 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast