Page 285 of 297 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 7411

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I finally got back into Pokemon X, trying to finally complete my MM hunt for a Shiny Trapinch. I also want to try and build some more competitive Pokemon to get ready for the ORAS competitive metagame!
    Too much water guys!

I'm playing GTA 4, Skyrim and Minecraft again recently... I've forgotten how good all of those games are.

Mega Leafeon design & art belongs to me~

I've been playing Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Platinum, and Dragon Quest Swords the Queen and the Tower of Mirrors. I'm replaying all of them, but they're still fun.
    I have claimed Glaceon!
    Current Shiny hunt:
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Y Friend Safari: Ground type- Diggersby
    If you want to see some of my art, here's the link to my gallery:
    http://colorslive.com/author?id=144214

Funny Fire Emblem Awakening moment(pic from GoggleWaddleDee): http://i.imgur.com/XhLhhsZ.jpg

Fire Emblem: the Sacred stones. Even though I had a struggle with one part of this game I'm still having fun with it.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. It's a neat game but I think I played too much of it over the past few days so I'm going to take a break.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Transistor. I don't... really know how to feel about this. Other than "I REALLY NEED TO CAUSE LESS KNOCKBACK"
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

saints row 2, trying to beat it after letting it collect dust for 2 years
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

PS+ just got updated, and FREE GAMES TIEM!!

Playing FEZ for the first time, and WOW! The game's brilliant. One of my favorite indie games. It's even cross-save and cross-buy, so I can play it on PS4/PS3, then play on Vita. Dragon's Crown is another free game. I haven't played much of it yet though. But I'll rectify that after I platinum TLOUR.

Also, playing TLOUR. I'm on Week 7 now. 17 more weeks
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I finally got to Eliwood/Hector's story on FE:Rekka no Ken.I'm trying to get Guy,but Matthew sucks,so I'm thinking of sending Hector up,because swords beat axes,and Guy's a freaking myrmidon,so he has high speed like Lyn,so I don't think Hector will be able to hit twice,if he hits once,it might not kill.Then,I have to keep Serra alive,to get Erk,to get a person in the southern village in Erk's chapter with Erk,to get I think Raven.

"The ones with answers always get their way.And I think they should know that I'm coming for them.Now."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Kirby Triple Deluxe, Golden Sun (Wii U VC), SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked and Soul Hackers.

Beat the main game in Kirby and I've made good progress in Golden Sun. Not that far in the SMT games.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I've been on a big World of Warcraft kick lately, and I'm trying to break into my local competitive Super Smash Bros Melee scene maining Pichu and Seconding Fox. But other then that I haven't had much time to play other games.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

I just finished the final chapter of Fire Emblem: Awakening. It was a spectacular game and I'll probably go back soon to do the post game chapters and try the DLC. Now I've just started my first serious playthrough of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I've tried it before, but never made it past the first palace. I made it to just after beating Midoro Palace before I needed to consult a guide (couldn't find Bagu :/). I'm currently on the Maze Palace. This game is really difficult compared to most Zelda games, but I think it's a lot better than most give it credit for. The overworld has a ton of secrets, and the gameplay is pretty solid. I started progressing a lot faster when I learned how to use the jump slash to take down ironknuckles. I'm not sure if I'll have the endurance to play through to the end, but I'm glad I gave the game a chance. It really is much more fun than I expected.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

I got Priam on FE:Awakening using an OP Life Taker,Galforce,Ignis, and Lethality skill set on a level 20 Grandmaster MU with Chrom S(A?)bonuses.I've also been playing AC:NL.I finally got Charlise to move.And I gave Tangy the greeting of Falcon Punch.Yes.

"The ones with answers always get their way.And I think they should know that I'm coming for them.Now."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Trying to catch up on all the Zelda games and I just completed The Wind Waker. Next up is Twilight Princess.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I just got Tomodachi Life today and played it for like six hours. Then again, I had a lot of Miis in my 3DS to work with, so there was a lot for me to do. And each Mii was based off a fictional character I created, which made it even more fun. I think I'm gonna end up spending way more time in this game than I should... which is something I've never said about a non-Pokemon game before.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Played some Super Mario Sunshine and defeated Gooper Blooper(1th time) then failed Blooper Surfing Safari by dying twice,before handing it off to my sister.Then played some Mario Golf:Toadstool Tour,but rage quit when there was no way to stop my ball going outta bounds in Conga Jungle.Other then that,I've just been on YouTube on my Wii,and I think I'll try to find a Wii points card to get Kirby Super Star and Star Fox 64.

Still playing through Pokémon Platinum, but the slowness of the gameplay is so annoying. Tried replaying Pokémon SoulSilver again, leveling was still a painful annoying mess however. Thinking of replaying Pokémon Colosseum/XD: GoD, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX, or Gran Turismo 6.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Still playing through Pokémon Platinum, but the slowness of the gameplay is so annoying. Tried replaying Pokémon SoulSilver again, leveling was still a painful annoying mess however.
    It just seems like that after playing B/W(2),and X/Y.The slow leveling makes a fun challenge.And,you can grind more.Yay?

Anyway,I've been farming for supports on Fire Emblem:Awakening,currently trying to get Stahl and Kellam ones.I finally beat R&R3 again,so I gave Limit Breaker to Chrom,because Chrom needs it to boost his resistance,like he needs Dual Guard+.Morgan went through some insane leveling because I had him paired up with Donnel,and Veteran's 50% more exp. with another unit is OP when grinding a Chrom/Walhart fathered Morgan,or a Lucina/I forget who mothered Morgan.

On AC:NL,Kevin had been calling me "bro" but,somehow,Hippeux heard it and now he calls me that too.And Charlise is gone thanks to time skip abilities.

Digimon World Dusk
    GTA Online
    Mario 3D World

Xenoblade Chronicles.
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Just reached Week 16 in TLOUR Factions MP. 8 more weeks to go, which is at least another 14 hours minimum. Ugh. The life of a Trophy Horse is sad.

Edit: Now on Week 17, so 7 more weeks. 12 hours left. Whoo!!

:'(
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 10th August 2014 at 1:04 PM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

This week I've Mostly just been playing Diablo 3 on Xbox 360. Finally settled on playing as a Female Barbarian.

On the 3DS I'm playing AC:NL every other day. Started up a new game on Heartgold, as well.

Don't know how long it'll last as Johto just cant hold my interest very long.

On AC:NL,Mira and Eloise(who was already calling me darling)decided to call me bro.Soon,everyone will,at this rate...
    On FE:Awakening,I beat the Future Past 3 in one turn via a MU Dark Flier with Galeforce and Pass.I decided to get Sigurd,Silph, and Seth,also boosting up my Reown.Made Chrom a Dread Fighter for Aggressor and Resistance +10,he also has Limit Breaker,though I don't think his resistance will get up that high to make use of the +10 to the capped stats.

EDIT:On Sonic Generations,I got all the Red Rings for Modern Green Hill Zone,Modern Chemical Plant and Modern City Escape.I need one more for Classic Crisis City,but it's so hard to get!
    On FE:The Blazing Sword,I finally got Guy,but when I got Erk,he died,so I can't get Raven.I'm on chapter sixteen,so I got Kent,Lyn,Sain,Will and Florina,but she died.
    Last edited by Shinehollow; 11th August 2014 at 6:08 PM.

Got Tomodachi Life the other day. It's amusing, though I can't see wanting to play it a lot in the long run.

Near the end of Golden Sun: LA currently. I still need to find 2 Djinns for everyone before I have all 72, then I can customize everyone's classes the way I'd like for the final battles.

Been playing Mario Kart 8 on and off as well. There's no way I can get those golden parts...MAYBE the one for beating all the time trials, when I'm feeling bored enough to sit through the torment..

Haven't touched AC: NL in some time now...I hope I didn't lose my favorite villagers. :/ I MIGHT reset the clock to try to fix things since I have the Beautiful town ordinance in place still.
    Last edited by LeafeonTheVoid; 12th August 2014 at 4:07 AM.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Page 285 of 297 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295 ... LastLast