Page 286 of 292 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7294

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

On AC:NL,Mira and Eloise(who was already calling me darling)decided to call me bro.Soon,everyone will,at this rate...
    On FE:Awakening,I beat the Future Past 3 in one turn via a MU Dark Flier with Galeforce and Pass.I decided to get Sigurd,Silph, and Seth,also boosting up my Reown.Made Chrom a Dread Fighter for Aggressor and Resistance +10,he also has Limit Breaker,though I don't think his resistance will get up that high to make use of the +10 to the capped stats.

EDIT:On Sonic Generations,I got all the Red Rings for Modern Green Hill Zone,Modern Chemical Plant and Modern City Escape.I need one more for Classic Crisis City,but it's so hard to get!
    On FE:The Blazing Sword,I finally got Guy,but when I got Erk,he died,so I can't get Raven.I'm on chapter sixteen,so I got Kent,Lyn,Sain,Will and Florina,but she died.
    Last edited by Shinehollow; 11th August 2014 at 5:08 PM.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."
    I have claimed Inigo and Electabuzz!

Got Tomodachi Life the other day. It's amusing, though I can't see wanting to play it a lot in the long run.

Near the end of Golden Sun: LA currently. I still need to find 2 Djinns for everyone before I have all 72, then I can customize everyone's classes the way I'd like for the final battles.

Been playing Mario Kart 8 on and off as well. There's no way I can get those golden parts...MAYBE the one for beating all the time trials, when I'm feeling bored enough to sit through the torment..

Haven't touched AC: NL in some time now...I hope I didn't lose my favorite villagers. :/ I MIGHT reset the clock to try to fix things since I have the Beautiful town ordinance in place still.
    Last edited by LeafeonTheVoid; 12th August 2014 at 3:07 AM.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
    Come try your hand at winning the Lucky badge at PokeGyms!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

So I finally got TLOU:Remastered and it looks amazing. Naughty Dog have outdone themselves with this remastered port. I never played the original so this is quite the treat for me. There are a few bugs though, like when I was crouching I turned back to look at Ellie and her head spun around exorcist style, it scared me more than the damn clickers. Also the game did crash on me once but other than that the game is amazing. I love how Ellie's character was written and her voice actress and script are perfect.

I played some SSBB last night,and I learned Lyn's a nomadic unit,so I think she moves farther in the rain...Anyway,me and my sister just started sticker farming/fooling around/fooling around with Pokeballs,Assist Trophies and Sandbags,to try to get the Ephraim sticker.The FE stickers we have are Marth,Caeda,Eliwood,Roy,Lyn,Myrrh,Joshua,Ike(both) Gawain Greil,Mist and Sothe.And I think we have over 40 tennis Boo stickers.

Replaying Batman Arkham City
    Madness

I'm finally getting into Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. So far, so good. The cutscenes and voice acting are amazing.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

So, with Europa Universalis IV running decently again, I've installed a couple of mods that caught my attention, one of the most notable ones being the Atlantis mod, which, as the name suggests, adds the island of Atlantis to the game. So far, I'm quite close to uniting the island, which with a bit of luck will be achieved around 1500, after which I'm hoping to start colonising the New World.

I started back up FE:The Blazing Sword,and I lost Wil,Sain and Guy in one chapter.I don't really feel torn over Wil and Guy,but I miss Sain...Makes me feel even guiltier after I read his death quote:"....Lady Lyndis...I was...so happy..."I finally got Lyn and Kent's C support though...Yay?

Now that my sister is back in school I finally have the TV back to play my Wii U. Ever since I saw the announcement for Xenoblade Chronicles X during E3, I've been looking up video's and LP's for the first game. It's definitely a game that I want to play myself, and can't wait for XCX to get released in 2015.
    So I decided to go out and pick up Xenoblade Chronicles at Gamestop this morning. I heard that it was a hard game to find, took a good 5 mins or so just looking at the pre-owned Wii games but I found it. So yeah, I'll be playing this for a while until Fantasy Life for the 3DS comes out in October.
    Last edited by Zyon; 14th August 2014 at 5:49 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I'm replaying Lightning Returns, trying to get Bhunivelze+. So far completed Luxerion but now working on Yusnaan and Wildlands

Also started Jojo's All Star Battle, working on Story mode. Just finished Battle Tendency and unlocked the Pillar Men

Little Fighters 2. Classic game from some 7-8 years ago. :3

Disgaea 4 A Promise Revisited and The Last of Us Remastered. D4 is still good, but I haven't cared about playing handheld games lately. I've got several games on my Vita installed, and bought a $50 PSN card last night to buy a few of the games from the Anime Sale, but I just don't have the motivation to play any of them. Maybe I'm just not in the mood, but it sucks. As for TLOUR, I should have gotten my Platinum trophy yesterday, but I haven't played yet. I'm just two weeks away now, which is about another 3.5 hours left.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Other than pokemon X I am currently playing Mafia 2 (dunno if I'll finish it. Not liking it much), Hearthstone, here and there Skyrim, started playing Pokemon Conquest again.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Tomodachi Life are on sale now on eShop. Maybe I'll get myself Animal Crossing. Would like to get that new Zelda also but it's not that cheap

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    21.4.2014. National Pokedex completed

Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

Currently playing shovel knight, which is really cute, but seems like it'll turn out a bit short overall... then I might pick up tales of the abyss for 3ds again and finally do an unknown difficulty run with the intent of finally shoring up all the titles and stuff I still need to collect for 100% completion. (If I ever do that, it'll be my first time getting a 100% completion D: ) It's that or finally getting around to finishing Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door or Twilight Princess. (I'm bad at finishing games...)
    Last edited by Hiro__; 14th August 2014 at 7:28 PM.

Played some League earlier tonight with a friend. Still awful at it, & lag gets me killed, wooo. It's great. :c /sarcasm

I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening a couple weeks ago.

I beat it once and I really enjoyed it. I decided to start another run through and try and get all the playable characters since the first run through I didn't recruit Yen'Fay, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Aversa, Priam, Donnel, Severa, Laurent, Brady, Yarne, and Kjelle. SO this time I am going slowly and recruiting everyone and getting Supports up as well.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

Currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for Wii U. I really like this game! It's design and graphics are pretty clean and it looks great, even on my rickety TV. I know it's a remake and, personally, I like this one better than the old one. And the story is great as all Zelda games are. (Also in my opinion)

Also finishing up Twilight Princess and dang I even like this one better than Wind Waker. I started this game not knowing anything about it and had my friend follow along with me and tell me what to do, basically. But this made it even more fun, hah. Although a few days ago I spoiled the ending for me.
    H E L L O

I breed starter Pokemon constantly, so I always have a ton of them for trade! I have all released HA starter Pokemon as well, and IVs can be added. PM me if you need one!

FC: 4098-3996-8590
    IGN: G
    FS: Poison-Ariados, Gloom, Muk

HAs : and more.
    I'll breed any on request and can get some IVs on them as well.

Crimzon Clover.

The fact that this hasn't gotten more recognition since being greenlit on Steam is an absolute crime. As far as fun shmups go, this game is right up there with the best of them. Regardless of the fact that I can't pass the second level.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSinnoh View Post
    Also finishing up Twilight Princess and dang I even like this one better than Wind Waker. I started this game not knowing anything about it and had my friend follow along with me and tell me what to do, basically. But this made it even more fun, hah. Although a few days ago I spoiled the ending for me.
    Not many people like TP because of its dark themes and all that stuff.Majora's Mask,which is about as dark or darker,is usually their favourite.I love TP though(Never layed MM),though MaseaAnela's playthrough spoiled it for me(I wanted it spoiled,though).

On FE:7,I only have 7 units(counting Dart)left.*sob*
    On Awakening,I gave Frederick Ageis and Pasive,made Lissa a War Cleric to get Renewal,and read Lyn's enjahar rectruiment again.

Finished Okami (would have had 100% completion but I made a stupid mistake and missed going back to an NPC to get my last Stray Bead, quite sour about that) and I've now moved on to Bravely Default. Really looking forward to the music.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

After watching my step-bro play Dark Souls I have decided to start playing Dark Souls looking forward to the boss music!

"I chose not to follow the voice in my head."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

I'm currently playing Etrian Odyssey on 3DS XL. I'm at Floor 26th. Shame that I'm stuck at level 70 for the entire party and cannot be leveled up any more than that. :/ I use L/D for the front and T/S/M for the back. I'm looking to go all the way to Floor 30th and beat the Final Boss with my current party, then I can rotate my party members (would result in losing 10 Lvls for resting, iirc) to finish the specific Quests and in order to get the special drops from the FOES/Bosses.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

PS3
    •Bleach
    -Finally playing the game again, and hopefully finally get the platinum sometime this month

Vita
    •Dragonball Z Battle of Z
    •Disgaea 3/4

3DS
    •Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
    -This game is overstaying its welcome, IMO. I'm at the Factory now, and am just forcing myself to get through it. DKC on the SNES is one of my favorite games ever, and have beaten it several times. But Returns... Is just boring. Maybe I'm just biased, as Rare's DK had fair difficulty, and I liked the pre-rendered CG and models more than Retro's artstyle.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

I finally have started on Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, an indie RPG that I've been meaning to play for a while now.

So far, it is really, really easy.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 286 of 292 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290 ... LastLast