Page 287 of 297 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 7407

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I just beated mystery dungeon gates to infinity,

Now playing ACNL and Tomodachi Life

Claimed EmolgaAS TeamAsk.fm
    #1 Emolga Fan!

I started to play Animal Crossing New Leaf again. I'm also still playing Sengoku Basara and little bit of Fire Emblem Awakening.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

I'm falling out of Animal Crossing as summer is winding down. I just received Rune Factory 4 in the mail yesterday after debating for a few months whether to purchase it or HM: A New Beginning. I've already played a Harvest Moon game to near completion (Magical Melody) so I figured I'd try something new. It certainly seems more "Japanese", with the anime cutscenes and common cooking items being onigiri, sashimi etc. It played a movie in the beginning with a song entirely in Japanese and I was worried that I somehow ordered the wrong language by accident lol! The voice acting reminds me a LOT of Fire Emblem: Awakening, which is good I guess! Farming is less tedious than in MM but is otherwise relatively the same. I haven't had a whole lot of combat yet, but it's pretty simple so far. Can't wait to get into taming monsters, dating, all of that stuff.

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Still playing Diablo 3 on Xbox 360

Recently Restarted my game For Reaper of Souls, thinking it would be a DLC. Started a New female Barbarian yesterday, after i found out it wasn't.

on 3DS, im playing AC:NL, Pokemon Y, and Pokemon HeartGold.

After years of simply never finding a copy, or bad timing on what console I had at the time, I bit the bullet and started a rom of FF6. I'm probably a 1/5 of the way through the game and have to say it lives up to the hype very, very well.

I was worried that years of playing games that expanded on the formula it perfected would dull the gameplay, but ironically, I find it quite refreshing to play a game with ALL the cliches random games have taken bits from over the years, rolled into one.
    ----------------------------------

I am currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but I am excited for when I can go on the Xbox 360 as we recently got: Halo: Combat Evolved (for the original Xbox), Halo 4, Forza 4, GTA 4, Walking Dead: Season 1 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, so we have a ton of new games to play! I am still waiting in anticipation for Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire and SSB 4 which are both coming out this year!
    Too much water guys!

aside from pokemon x & y , i'm playing date a live from the ps 3 mode - well since i really like the anime so i decided to give myself a shot of that one and also arcana heart 3 love max since i started playing the arcana heart franchise since the first installment despite it being an arcade game, it never disappoint me
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

just finished the story of Red Dead redemption, so now I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles and am loving it! its something to keep me busy.

///

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner and trade shop button) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

I've been trying to finish Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge on the hardest difficulty.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
    My friends actually "guilted" me into buying this game. I know very little about Fire Emblem other than the fact that I know of some characters from the series due to the Smash Brothers games. Two of my friends are huge fans, playing it often and talking about who they paired up with and they kinda talked my best friend into buying the game. He could only offer praise for the entire game and the way it looked and played (however he did say, and I quote "It's really stunning but... battling is a little odd.") So obviously I went out and bought it and I've been playing it since. I rather enjoy it but the battling is a little bizarre for my usual tastes.

Grand Theft Auto V
    What do you do when you buy a new Xbox hard drive and during the moving of your data your 78.9% save file somehow gets lost? You replay the entire game from scratch. It's a good thing I rather like all of Rockstar's games.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
    I have nothing but praise for this game, and this series of games for that matter. I have such fond memories of staying up all night trying to get as far as possible, and of all my various teams whom I came to love in such different and special ways. This will be my 5th time playing and I actually hope to complete the entirety of the post game this time. (Going back to tradition and playing as a Pikachu with a Chikorita partner).

Next game I'm hoping to play is Persona, as I rather like Shin Megami Tensai but I've actually never tried a Persona game.

Just started Bravely Default yesterday, really enjoying it so far. Have just obtained the thief job class with my party all at level 21.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:

Mugen Souls Z and Bayonetta

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I have been playing Borderlands 2. I chose the Gunzerker class and it is so much fun. All the weapons, the missions and the crazy characters. I hope to finish it soon, so i will be able to play Borderlands the Pre-sequel when it comes out.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Surgeon Simulator and Hotline Miami. That is all I'm playing at the moment.

Just playing a bit of PC Minecraft. Been playing a lot on the Mineplex server lately, and I really like the new update they have recently added!
    Too much water guys!

Still working on BioShock Infinite and the first episode of Burial At Sea.

Is there ANYONE who has Portal 2 for the xbox 360 and is willing to play the co-op courses with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogar View Post
    My friends actually "guilted" me into buying this game. I know very little about Fire Emblem other than the fact that I know of some characters from the series due to the Smash Brothers games. Two of my friends are huge fans, playing it often and talking about who they paired up with and they kinda talked my best friend into buying the game. He could only offer praise for the entire game and the way it looked and played (however he did say, and I quote "It's really stunning but... battling is a little odd.") So obviously I went out and bought it and I've been playing it since. I rather enjoy it but the battling is a little bizarre for my usual tastes.
    It's a tactical RPG so the strategy lies within moving your characters around the field, giving them appropriate weapons, pairing them with suitable allies... etc. rather than actually battling as in a more traditional RPG. Is that what you mean?

I need to try to play it again, I stopped literally right at the final boss. >_> Oh and I'm hopelessly addicted to Rune Factory 4 now. It took the already addictive Harvest Moon formula and added a plot and a battle system without taking anything else away. It's just awesome.

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

Quote Originally Posted by Mogar View Post
    Fire Emblem: Awakening is a superb game and is rated highly, and rightly so. It is a turn based RPG, and definitely one of the best, if not the pinnacle game of the 3DS. The story is twisting with some nice twists and turns, and requires no previous knowledge of the series to get to grips with! It has excellent and well developed characters, and they are very likeable! It is honestly one of the best games I have ever played, and it is an absolute masterpiece. Oh, and the music is absolutely astonishing.

Anyone who has a 3DS should definitely at least try the eShop demo, as it is a sublime game!
    Too much water guys!

Just finished season 2 of the walking dead game, and much like last season cried my eyes out again. I won't share any spoilers, in case nobody has played or seen it yet.

I've been playing career mode in Madden 15 connected franchise and I've been having a blast! It's a lot of fun.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Soul Calibur 2 HD Online. Pretty much getting the trophies though getting the three online trophies is almost impossible to get since no one ever plays it at this day and age unless someone can help.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

Been trying to get the Gold Glider on Mario Kart 8 and practicing Fire Hopping on it.

Also started anew on Super Smash Bros Brawl and am trying to unlock all the characters without going into Subspace at all. I have managed to unlock- Ness, Lucario, Marth, Luigi, Snake, R.O.B, Falco, and Captain Falcon.
    Also unlocking everything will be a pain in the ***. Intense on Boss Battles is not easy... Neither is Cruel Brawl.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Well right now I'm currently playing LoZ Twilight Princess, GTA 5, and The Last of Us remastered edition
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Battlefield 4: Just finished the story. Got all the collectibles. It was pretty short.

CoD Ghosts: After finishing BF4's story, I'm returning to finish this game's story as well. Half-way there, beaten the game on PS3. Now beating it on PS4.

MK8: The new update, and the Mercedes-Benz themed DLC pack have arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I've been playing career mode in Madden 15 connected franchise and I've been having a blast! It's a lot of fun.
    I have heard great things about Madden 15 and how it fixed a lot of the problems that past games have had.

Downloaded Infamous: First Light, I always liked Fetch even more so than Delsin and I'm glad we get to explore her side of the story and her origins.

I might pick up UFC and Madden 15 at some point but next week I'm gonna be picking up Metro Redux.

Page 287 of 297 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291 ... LastLast