Page 288 of 292 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292 LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 7296

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Well right now I'm currently playing LoZ Twilight Princess, GTA 5, and The Last of Us remastered edition
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Battlefield 4: Just finished the story. Got all the collectibles. It was pretty short.

CoD Ghosts: After finishing BF4's story, I'm returning to finish this game's story as well. Half-way there, beaten the game on PS3. Now beating it on PS4.

MK8: The new update, and the Mercedes-Benz themed DLC pack have arrived.
    'Murica

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I've been playing career mode in Madden 15 connected franchise and I've been having a blast! It's a lot of fun.
    I have heard great things about Madden 15 and how it fixed a lot of the problems that past games have had.

Downloaded Infamous: First Light, I always liked Fetch even more so than Delsin and I'm glad we get to explore her side of the story and her origins.

I might pick up UFC and Madden 15 at some point but next week I'm gonna be picking up Metro Redux.

Picked up Golden Sun because 1.The games freaking epic and 2.There is a way to rename Issac's party members and NPC's.I'll name Ivan "Navi" because it's Ivan spelt backwards...And HEY!LISTEN!

Should play some Twilight Princess,but I'm scared of Skulltulas....*shudder*

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."
    I have claimed Inigo and Electabuzz!

I'm rotating between X version, Heartgold version and COD Ghost. I play Ghost more than the others though.
    Current Shiny Count: 752!

Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

Just downloaded the "Lonesome Road" DLC, so i Started a new Fallout New Vegas Playthrough This week.

Still playing Diablo 3 as well. Though not as much, since I rage quit and deleted my previous character. Dying 5 times in 3 minutes is not fun.

Pokemon Y, Pokemon HeartGold, and AC:NL are still going on as well
    Last edited by pikasaur; 29th August 2014 at 12:49 AM.

Mainly just FE:Awakening and Fire Emblem...I'm trying to get a Wii points card to get Kirby Super Star,or a 3DS one to get some Awakening DLC.Apotheosis,here I come!And the other two Lost Bloodlines maps I need,and the Champions of Yore maps.And the Hot spring Scramble.

Playing Smash.. waiting for Smash 4 English release. C'mon Nintendo! Pokemon already has the whole world wide release thing down! It's not that hard!

"I never lose my confidence."

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Madden 15.
    Madness

League of Legends, Pokemon (gens 4, 5 and 6), and some old ps2 games...

Well, I just found Xenoblade Chronicles at my gamestop for 40 bucks. It was in like near brand new condition too. Not a scratch on the disk. It even had the manual, club nintendo code, and advertisements still in it. So i'm shooting to do all the sidequests. Not sure how far along i'm going to be able to keep that going but i've been playing for 5 hours and I just got to the point right after metal face [though there were a few points where I left my Wii U running]. Wish me luck!

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Just started playing:
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    Metal Gear Solid (Playing in chronological order)

Close to completing/in the middle of playing:
    Dark Souls

"I chose not to follow the voice in my head."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

Just beat the Bell Gargoyles in Dark Souls and I'm now trying to defeat the Moonlight Butterfly before going to Blighttown. Also still going through Twilight Princess and I just got the Spinner in Arbiter's Grounds.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney
    Downloaded it off the eShop as soon as it came out and I got to say, I really like it so far.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Well, I just found Xenoblade Chronicles at my gamestop for 40 bucks. It was in like near brand new condition too. Not a scratch on the disk. It even had the manual, club nintendo code, and advertisements still in it. So i'm shooting to do all the sidequests. Not sure how far along i'm going to be able to keep that going but i've been playing for 5 hours and I just got to the point right after metal face [though there were a few points where I left my Wii U running]. Wish me luck!
    Ahh, that sounds lucky that you were able to find such a good quality copy of the game? How do you you like it so far?

...anyway, right now I'm playing The Last Story.
    I actually haven't played this game in almost two years, so I just decided to start over.

Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Listening to the ZX Tunes made me want to replay Mega Man ZX.
    I'm restarting a game in Normal Mode with Aile and, to make everything more challenging, I won't be taking any Life-Ups and I'll try to beat every boss with Model ZX.
    Maybe I'll replay ZX Advent too.
    Man, I love these games.
    The virtual bird has been officially claimed by me.
    (Image from here)

I'm playing Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (I absolutely love Disgaea, it's great fun) and I'm working through a new playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening and marrying new people. Next up in FE:A is marrying Henry. Yay! Gotta love Henry.

I decided to train up the Children in FE:A. They kinda suck right know (C'mon Laurent! Get a freaking crit! You have Zeal!) and trying to beat the under water place that I can't remember the name of in Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories.

Oh yes. I also tried to get Knoll to survive chapter 15 in FE:TSS on Normal (I know, I know). It took three tries..

"I never lose my confidence."

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Well since I bought a PS3 a couple days ago (I know, I'm really late to the party, but whatever), I've been alternating between the two games I bought with it: Katamari Forever and Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland.

Katamari Forever is a blast to play because I've only played the first two games in the series, so this one really lets you go crazy with power!

Atelier Rorona was more of a "bought it because the front box art looked nice" kind of purchase. I'm going into it COMPLETELY blind, and judging by how heavy time-management is in game, I'm gonna be super frustrated later on.

Now my only problem is since I'm a person who is addicted to achievements and trophies and the like, I'm gonna be pulling my hair out because I have to find EVERY single item in Katamari and EVERY trophy in Atelier Rorona is hidden... And I don't want to google them or anything *cries softly*

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Playing some Fire Emblem,in which I got to Cog of Destiny.My sister wasn't lying when she said there were lots of enemies.43 in fact!And I have to kill every.Single.One.

On Awakening,I'm farming weapons on the Infinite Regula(Or whatever it's called).Tried a Lunatic run and changed it to hard after five game overs on the Prologue.*sigh*I'll never get Lunatic+...

Tales of Xillia 2.
    Haven't been doing a whole lot... just exploring new areas and doing some sidequests.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

....and some more The Last Story.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Garry's Mod on PC.

Got it from a friend. Just playing around with the props and ragdolls in Singleplayer. Any map from the default ones to CSS, DoD and TF2.

I've been trying to play games that I've had for a while but never finished.

Right now, I am playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. It's definitely not the best Fire Emblem title, but it's still decent I think.
    My Slurpuff brings all the boys to the yard.

My Pokemon X Friend Code: 3437-3423-6333
    My Friend Safari: Bibarel, Gyarados, Frogadier
    Currently looking for Ditto, but will accept any friend requests at the moment! Just PM me if you add me!

CoD Ghosts: Completed the story a few days ago

Minecraft: The PS4 edition is out!
    'Murica

Playing Persona 1 PSP. The game's good. Doesn't have Social Links that made Persona 3 and 4 so popular, but still great. Somehow I've already put in 55 hours though? I've grinded for several hours, but I highly doubt I've reached 55 hours. The game's timer probably just keeps on going even if I have the game suspended.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Page 288 of 292 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292 LastLast