Page 289 of 297 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 7405

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Trying to start/finish Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
    Thinking if Don't Starve is worth trying out.
    EggMove Pokemon Giveaway l MAL l Currently Playing

Need a Pokemon? Message me anytime or check out my Giveaway Thread <3
    FC:1547 5244 0536

Played some Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones.I have to say,It's really good so far.I'm going to try to use Innes and to keep him alive.

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Tales of Xilla 2
    Didn't really do a whole lot... just explore some new areas.

The Last Story
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Halo: Reach in legendary co-op ^^ The Halo games are much more fun played with friends than played alone, I find. Today we had four players

I'm playing Minish Cap (Zelda) on the WiiU. Just beat the second boss, Gleeok.
    Beware the almighty ice cream.

After completing Mega Man ZX, I decided I'd replay ZX Advent too, this time on Expert Mode (Normal Mode on ZX felt too easy to me, so...).
    I've gotten to the final stage, which is hard on Normal already; it's a nightmare on Expert, especially the Boss Rush.
    FC: 3754-7973-9646

Just finished Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney. I really liked it, I think they combined the two worlds quite well, in terms of gameplay, music, but the animation was a bit odd at times. Sometimes seeing Layton next to some very anime-looking characters was a bit odd but I suppose that couldn't be helped.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Decided to try Madden 15 this week.

Dont know what happened between 2006 and now, but like NHL 14, im completely awful at it.

Also playing Diablo 3 and Pokemon White this week.

I have started to play Hearthstone recently. Pretty neat game I must say. My battle.net ID is LauriJ#2386 in case you want to add me there. Also, I hope to get StarCraft 2 at some point...

I just got my copy of Destiny for my Ps4! I'm been very excited for this game ever since it got announced! I played the beta and I hit the level cap with one of my characters. The level cap in the beta was only 8, but I had a lot of fun in the beta!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Zero Escape: 999 is on sale on iOS for 99 cents today, so I picked it up.

I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It seems paced all right, though I feel like I'm missing out somewhat by not doing the puzzles.

I'm currently playing Minecraft and Destiny on the PS4.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

I'm playing Gravity Rush on my Vita. I'm nearing the end of the story and then I'll try to get all the gold medals from the challenges.

On the side I'm leveling my characters in Illusionary Darkness in Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) and getting their best weapons. Then I'll go fight the last Elite Monsters I have left, EX Siennabronc and EX Snow Cougar, after having wiped horribly to them.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    I'm playing Gravity Rush on my Vita. I'm nearing the end of the story and then I'll try to get all the gold medals from the challenges.

On the side I'm leveling my characters in Illusionary Darkness in Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) and getting their best weapons. Then I'll go fight the last Elite Monsters I have left, EX Siennabronc and EX Snow Cougar, after having wiped horribly to them.
    You should. There were a few annoying missions, but they're not too bad. Game has an easy platinum. It seems it took me 3 weeks, 4 days, and 21 hours. (In-game time probably ~20 hours)

Currently playing
    Dragon Quest VIII
    After several months of not playing, I finally got back to it. Just got Angelo into my team, and crossed the bridge. I'd do anything for a Vita version. As much as I'd want the convenience (and I do), no way will I pay for the iOS version. I'm not supporting Squeenix in any of their iOS endeavors. Also, the iOS version is gimped, and costs $20, which is $5 more than what I payed for at GameStop for a used copy.

Strider PS4
    Just collecting the remaining items left before fighting Grandmaster Meio. I'll probably just get the remaining health upgrades and Fallen Striders, rather than waste more hours just for a trophy, since I'm not planning on getting the Platinum anyways.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Played some Fire Emblem:Awakening and decided to fight against my streetpass team.Donnel, highly praised as being one of the best units in the game when trained, could barely scratch Chrom.I also played some Sonic Colors to try to get some S ranks.The ranking in that game is really stingy.I get a personal best time and over 100 rings?A rank.How don't even know how to get anymore points then I already have on those levels.

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    You should. There were a few annoying missions, but they're not too bad. Game has an easy platinum. It seems it took me 3 weeks, 4 days, and 21 hours. (In-game time probably ~20 hours)
    At first I wasn't sure whether I could do it since I only tried out the challenges Auldnoir when I first got them and I could barely even get bronze. Needless to say the challenges were much easier once I maxed out Kat's stats lol... Except the airship race, that one was just frustrating.

But I got the platinum since my post! Gravity Rush was a great game. Although I feel like the story left many things unexplained, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Now I'm playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and I just finished the first chapter. I loved the first game and so far it looks like I'll have fun with this one too.

Currently playing Kirby And The Amazing Mirror. I'm finding the last piece of the mirror.

' If I could be with you when the world ends, it'll be enough for me'
    ~IcHiKa OrImUrA~

Currently working my way through Destiny's campaign. I'm currently a level 8 Hunter. The story is a bit generic to be honest but it's still great nonetheless.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I got a bit of a delayed start on playing Destiny (Xbox One), but I'm currently switching between that and various 3DS games until I pick one of them to actually play.

Ace Attorney: Investigations

Saw it at my local Gamestop and decided to pick it up. I recently finished Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney so it seemed fitting. I like it so far, I like playing from the prosecution angle for a change.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My new Pokémon Y, in French. Why? Because I wanted more foreign Pokémon...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Just finished Neptunia yesterday. I might start either Akiba's Trip or Disgaea 4 soon. Or maybe Download Trails in the Sky since the second one is coming soon.

Hmm...

Doing a French play-through of Y. I'm Francophone, so I thought it might be fun. Not too far in, but so far, so good :3
    I started a new Fire Emblem: Awakening file a while ago, trying to get a solid second generation. Sadly, my ex left me extremely soon after starting it, and playing it is still... ugh.
    Trying to get into a second Rune Factory 4 file, wanting to play more Animal Crossing (my poor town, haven't touched it in over a YEAR) and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning as well.
    And, just bought Dragon Age Origins and 2. A friend recommended them, but I have yet to start either. Planning to real soon though!

But really, I have such a long list of games I need to play/finish.... it's kinda sad ^^'

~I reach for a sky forever sunny
    For a place of perpetual peace, of eternal serenity;
    May my shattered soul fly free~

Playing X version right now, going to be doing some shiny hunting and some breeding tonight. Was playing some Tomodachi Life earlier. Generally feeding people and doing some Quirky Questions...
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Destiny and Skyward Sword are keeping me occupied at the moment. Also playing some Battlefield 4 occasionally.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Page 289 of 297 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293 ... LastLast