Page 292 of 297 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 7420

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Just completed the Vault Of Glass for the first time in Destiny, didn't get any good rewards though (just a shader, really Bungie?)

Now I think it's time to go back to Skyward Sword since it's been a while since I've last played it.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I decided to play some MK Super Circut!

I failed.

And every night ...I lay awake ...and I find no conclusion.
    'Cause every night ...it just stays the same.
    And I dream ...of an absolution.

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Mario and Luigi; Bowser's inside story and Kirby's return to Dreamland.
    My fave pokemon, You know who....MEW!

Love mew.... And there maybe peace... for now.

Played Borderlands the Pre-Sequel all week on the 360.

The Low Gravity makes things much harder at times. Fall off cliffs and miss jumps quite often.

On the 3DS its been Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 21st October 2014 at 4:37 AM.

As for me, it is Minecraft PS3, until my 3ds gets fixed up.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...
    Team info here.

Shadow of Mordor for PC and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

Picked up Rumble Blast again, if only to burn through the hundreds of Play Coins. Haven't had much time nor motivation to play anything.

Right now I am playing Tales of Vesperia (PS3 Edition) and after that I might try my hand at Symphonia Chronicles (have the original but the PAL version is literally the worst version to play). It's been a while since I played a Tales game with an overwhelming amount of content and sidequests and the story is pretty high up there for me (especially with the added scenes and characters like Flynn and Patty). Being able to play as Flynn is nice but the amount of missables suck after a while (thankfully I skipped the irrelevant ones out of sheer laziness and got most important sidequests completed). I am nearing the end of Part 3 and Flynn will be joining my party soon permanently.

Being able to replay bosses on Namcot Island is a godsend when you have annoying as hell Secret Missions you'd rather not deal with or set up for at that time (like the one with Yeager).

Poker though....>:[
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 22nd October 2014 at 2:38 AM.

Destiny on XB1, I'm getting a 2ds this weekend so I can get back to playing my Y version. Plan on getting Super Smash Bros 4. Practicing some tech stuff in Super Smash Bros Melee for a tournament this Saturday I'm competing in. and I'm gonna be replaying Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Black, and Black 2 in the next few weeks. So that'll be fun.....
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Just picked up a copy of Super Smash Bros 4 3ds. So I know what I'll be doing this weekend . Working on playing the new Pokémon demo too. Might do some shiny hunting for the lols in X version.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I'm playing Hyperdimension Neptunia right now, I've actually bought it and mk2 a while ago but never got to them. Well now that I also got Victory, the time has finally come. I'm actually almost done first the first game, I've got the normal ending and now I just have to go through the true route and then clean up some of the trophies.

I also completed Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward last night. Loved it. Too bad there's not a third Zero Escape.

Mostly Destiny on xbox 1. I am just trying to get Heart of the Praxic fire for my Warlock atm. Hopefully Xur blesses me with his presence and Heart of the Praxic fire. I need to think about doing the raid as well..... but uni is so damn busy.

I am also playing Smash bros 3ds. My Lucina combos are going well but I am trying to get my Palutena to greater heights.

Tales of the Abyss 3DS
    Picked this game up for the first time in months. I forgot how hard it is to get gald in this game, but so far I've been managing okay.
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Xenoblade Chronicles
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Mario 3, hoping to get to World 4.

WHY CAN'T I MARIO ANYMORE.

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Replaying Persona 4 Golden for the 5th time. XP I never got. Bored. Hoping to finish all the social links.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I'm just playing the demo and some Fire Emblem:Awakening until I can get my hands on Smash for 3DS.

"I am who you don't think I am."
    I have claimed Fomortiis,The Demon King,,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Company of Heroes 2
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I'm moving on to Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch now that I've finished the first Neptunia. I only played it for a bit so I don't have an opinion yet.

Still playing KHBbSFMHD. Already finished all characters' stories, and have done both the Last and Secret Episodes. Time to grind and beat the post game bosses and other stuff that's needed for the journals.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Risk of Rain. New update = INTEREST REDOUBLED

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    KHBbSFMHD
    S-E needs to calm the **** down
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Risk of Rain. New update = INTEREST REDOUBLED

S-E needs to calm the **** down
    Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix High Definition. Wait until Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Mix High Definition releases, and I'll be using KHDDDFMHD. (It sounds ridiculous, but this isn't even one of the longest names for a videogame ever).
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I decided to try and beat Super Mario Bros 3, got to the part where there is fire balls and those Doughnut lift things. Died because of the stupid lava...

Had a D*mn P wing too...
    Last edited by Phsy-Spark; 25th October 2014 at 2:17 AM.

Pokemon X. It's taking waaay too long to breed this 5IV magnet pull magnemite.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I'm playing Super Mario Sunshine for nostalgiafeels. & oh my god I've forgotten how fun this game is.

Just beat Unknown and Vanitas Remnant in KHBbSFMHD. Vanitas was all Mine Shield and Cartwheel cheese. The Unknown however... I beat him, but after several tries and the pain of my thumb.

Page 292 of 297 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296 ... LastLast