Page 294 of 297 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297 LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 7405

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Spoiler:- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence spoilers:
    FC: 3754-7973-9646

Smash 3DS. Been doing Smash Run as Shulk, mainly because I'm really good as him, and managed to get all his customs. In three days. And his Alt. Trophy. And nearly beating 9.0.

My Favourite Character stat is predicable.

“My brother, whom you killed. My brother, Linus….It’s none of your business……”

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Smash 3DS! Running Little Mac on 1-1 online

ORAS demo is surprisingly addictive, if only to get the bonuses.

Started up Skyrim yesterday, for the first time in months. My decision to play was mostly because a Youtuber i watch started up a new playthrough of the game.

My Current character is a lvl 2 Wood Elf Archer.

Also playing Watch Dogs and CoD Ghosts, in between Skyrim.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 4th November 2014 at 2:11 PM.

Currently playing TF2Kart, and been addicted to the ORAS special demo.
    I create all of the banners I use.

Shovel Knight (finally the wait is over <(^_^)> ) and Pikmin 3 which WOULD BE FINE if my Wii Remote pointer didn't fly around and constantly try to go to space.

-Uh oh.

Tales of the Abyss 3DS.
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Xenoblade Chronicles.
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Tales of Vesperia PS3.
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Still playing Smash 3DS...

Anyone have any ways to make the trophy shop re-load faster, because I've been wanting a certain trophy and spamming Classic/Smash Run/All-Star to reload it/try to get that trophy is getting boring.

EDIT: Got it! And I also managed to do the Back in Time (Or Time Skip) Glitch in LoZ:TP. I PRESSED A+B AND THE GAME FROZE.

DON'T PRESS A+B IF YOU DO IT. JUST WALK OF BRIDGE OF ELDIN.

EDIT 2: Decided to play HG for a bit, then I'm going to practice some FE7 for a HHM play through. Also trying to get the weapon drop from the dragon enemy (I can't remember the name) in Islet Cave in GS:TLA because I gave all my good forged stuff the the GS party members and only Venus adepts can wield the Sol Blade. Oh yeah, I gave Piers Excalibur.

EDIT 3: I've been trying to get Robin's little 'Hidden' victory pose, because it isn't in the sound test AT ALL. It's his Chrom one, but Chrom says: "My strength, is yours." The first two times I got it, I defeated the COM with Robin's Final Smash, so I think that's the key.
    Last edited by Phsy-Spark; 15th November 2014 at 6:06 PM.

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

Playing some Dark Souls for the first time in a while. Just beat the Four Kings, the Demon Firesage and the Centipede Demon, now working my way through Lost Izalith.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I'm a bit tired of breeding pokemon at the moment, so I'm playing nethack for a little while.

I've started this run as a priest and it's been up and down so far, I mostly attempt to dive to the mine town at level 1 or 2 and spend gold to get a permanent armour buff. I've not found this branch yet and while priests start off with good equipment, I've found no armour to wear and I have no food. I would fight monsters and eat their corpses, but then I'll gain levels which isn't ideal for what I am going for at the moment and the starting pet dog doesn't help either, since he eats most of the corspes. At least I can pray to get rid of my hunger levels, but that might prevent me from being able to pray to get out of a more dangerous situation.

Btw, if you are interested it's free. http://www.nethack.org/index.html
    My Friend Code: 1435-4378-9935 My Friend Safari: Dark type: Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye

Looking for: Nothing at this current time.

IGN: Andrew

I've claimed Audino Formally known as Great Horned Owl

I played some Twilight Princess and did the Back in Time glitch.So,I saved in Twilight Kakoriko as a human!...Yay.

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Been playing Armored Core: Silent Line.

I've been playing Final Fantasy X, Midnight Club 2, Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII, Madden NFL 2004, and Five Nights at Freddy's.

I have claimed Charmander, Tidus from Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy X, and the Main Theme Song of Legend Of Zelda

Spoiler:- Fly High Forums - My forum:

Final Fantasy XIV has been eating up a lot of my time. Since I've finished the main story line up to 2.4, and it's too difficult to find a party to help me beat Ultima Weapon HM and Grudas EX I've decided to level up my Miner and my Rogue classes, as well as occasionally Thaumaturge, Conjurer and Pugilist.

Super Smash Bros 4 3ds has been taking up a lot of time lately, along with Colors 3d. Just started playing Ni No Kuni on my PS3 and really love it so far. Reminds me of the cartoons I grew up with somewhat. Really fun. Looking forward to battling in the game.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Super Smash Bros 4 3ds has been taking up a lot of time lately, along with Colors 3d.
    At least you still have Colors...grrr..
    Well,Colors 3D WOULD be taking up my time,but because that deleting a Miiverse account ALSO deletes all your downloaded software,including the ones you had before hand,I don't have it anymore.Instead,I've been playing SoulSilver.

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    At least you still have Colors...grrr..
    Well,Colors 3D WOULD be taking up my time,but because that deleting a Miiverse account ALSO deletes all your downloaded software,including the ones you had before hand,I don't have it anymore.Instead,I've been playing SoulSilver.
    Darn. What happened?

I love Soul Silver. Been playing Heart Gold lately.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Darn. What happened?
    For me, wanting to download Smash, then I needed a few more cents...

Advanced Warfare- Need to play SP more.

Destiny- I equipped one exotic armor for each class. And my main class is fully upgraded. I'm planning to take on the Raid. Currently not now, but maybe in a few weeks.

SSB4 3DS- Wii U version is coming out woooo!

Shantie and the Pirate's curse already at the second dueugon.

Dragon Age Inquisition
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Been juggling Smash Bros and Tales of Hearts R these past few days. Smash Bros mainly as prep for the Wii U edition (which comes to Europe next week) and ToH just cause. Don't really get much of a Tales feel when playing it though. idk it just doesn't feel right.

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge is the most recent one I can think of. Ah, childhood. :P

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Been playing some Heart Gold, Smash, Monster Hunter 4 (3ds), Tomodachi Life and others lately. Just biding my time until OR and AS come out.

Page 294 of 297 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297 LastLast