Page 295 of 297 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297 LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 7411

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

- Pokémon HeartGold
    - GTA V
    - Far Cry 4
    - Assassin's Creed Unity
    - Football Manager 15
    - Empire Total War

I have some very busy weeks ahead.

Pokemon OmegaRuby
    Fire Emblem Awakening
    Mass Effect Trilogy

Would have more, but the main PC rig going through rebuild. So, the consoles get some love for awhile.
    Pokemon Games Owned
    Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black 2, Y, X, & OmegaRuby
    Legend Hunting in OmegaRuby/Have so Far
    Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza, Mesprit, Virizon, Terrakion, Ho-Oh, Dexoys, Cresselia

Currently Playing
    3DS: OmegaRuby, Y, & X, PS3: Mass Effect Trilogy

I'm currently playing a combination of Pokemon and Smash Wii U. Gonna start transferring my old Living Dex from 4th Gen and probably work on finally completing it for 5th and 6th gen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Shin Megami Tensei IV. In the endgame of my third playthrough, out of a planned five. Currently doing a lot of fusing and demon optimizing to fight the DLC Ultimate Boss and hunting down the fiends (I've run into Matador in my first playthrough, but it killed me and I haven't seen any of the others since not counting ones from missions).

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Currently starting the Delta Episode with my uh, very overleveled team. (Redid too many trainer battles, my current lowest is 67)

Persona 3 FES
    Emulator got very very laggy so I had to place an Amazon order for both this and Persona 4; they both finally arrived today after me waiting for about 2 weeks. Currently, I'm on the second exploration of Tartarus.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
    Also bought this today, the special edition that I preordered that is. Came with the game, all the tarot cards I was missing (got the others with Ultimax), an art book, and the soundtrack. Just starting it; pretty sure I'm gonna start with the P3 perspective because my waifu Mitsuru will be there for longer.

3DS
    Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
    Not as wonderful as I remember it. Soundtrack sucks now that the trumpets have been subdued. Still fun, but it's disappointing. I guess I expected too much for my revisit to my first ever region.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival
    Game's excellent! All cards and mats and card sleeves and characters are unlocked from the very beginning in Free Duel. Actually got me back to Yu-Gi-Oh! Well, I'm not back as in buying card packs and tins, but following the anime. Only gripe is that since the international versions only have 12 characters instead of Japan's 40, I have to go on Wiki and manually copy the decks listed for characters not playable in the story. As for the the story, I still have several characters' stories left, but I'm just gonna finish Konami Guy's story now.

Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth
    Just got the game and downloaded the Kaguya DLC.

PS3
    Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix (Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD)
    I'm REALLY close to the Platinum (at 90% now), but I'm not sure if I can get the plat before the U.S. release next week Tuesday. If I only had to complete one character's journal, then I would have done it with Aqua a bit ago. But having to complete the journal for all three characters is boring, tedious, repetitive, and horrible.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 26th November 2014 at 5:40 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

3DS
    -Alpha Sapphire
    It's been great so far, spending far to much time with the DexNav and Wonder Trading. Slightly disappointing on how Latias/Latios is just given to you half way through the game. It's just a little sad at how easy the games are now.

-Fantasy Life
    Lot's of fun despite it being a bit of a grind. It's an addicting game.

Wii U
    -Super Smash Bros. Wii U
    Not much to say, it's lot's of fun, PLAY IT!

PC
    -Terraria
    Waiting for the 1.3 update, so to pass the time I'm just messing around in my current world.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I've been playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and I had to turn it off in the middle of the Final Boss because I had to do something. When I turned it back on, I had the Ageis Sheild on Peirs, the HP & PP Healing Robe (Can't remember the names of most of the items) on Ivan, the PP healing one on Sheba, and two diferent HP healing Robes on Mia and Jenna, all of wich I had Won/Bought/Switched around after I saved the game last. Heck, the only items I didn't have from after the point where I saved where from the slots.

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

I am playing anima lcrossing new leaf. Can't wait to get ORAS for Christmas. I also play on ssb demo sometimes since I can't get the full game for a while.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567

My friend safari: Tangrowth, Sawsbuck (still finding out 3rd one)

ASB Squad: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=#post17490700

Do you like Fossil Fighters? Join my forum for it here: http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/

CURRENTLY IN KALOS, PLAN TO HEAD TO HOENN SOON!

I started playing Freedom Wars today. I've only made my character and accessory so far though. I'll be playing more tomorrow.

Still playing Dragon Age: Inquisition with a little bit of Omega Ruby in-between.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I've been playing a new character on Dark Souls 1. Managed to beat the Bell Gargoyles and chopped the tail on one of them to get a nice axe and the other one dropped the handy Gargoyle helmet which will last me a long time, since it's a pretty decent helmet at this early stage of the game. Kinda deciding which way I'm going to build this character since I am just mainly leveling up vitality and endurance first, I'm considering either going Faith or STR build and then capping my level at 100.

ORAS will be out tomorrow in the EU, so I'll be picking up my pre order and then playing that and SR IVs for legendary pokemon. Shame Tornadrus is not available in AS, that's the one I need the most at the moment.
    Last edited by Ice Lock; 28th November 2014 at 12:47 AM.
    My Friend Code: 1435-4378-9935 My Friend Safari: Dark type: Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye

Looking for: Nothing at this current time.

IGN: Andrew

I've claimed Audino Formally known as Great Horned Owl

I've been spending my time playing Omega Ruby a lot on my 3DS.

And on PS3, I'm still playing Samurai Warriors 4, and now trying out Miku Hatsune Project Diva f 2nd. It's such a cute game.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei IV. In the endgame of my third playthrough, out of a planned five. Currently doing a lot of fusing and demon optimizing to fight the DLC Ultimate Boss and hunting down the fiends (I've run into Matador in my first playthrough, but it killed me and I haven't seen any of the others since not counting ones from missions).
    In the two days since this, I have beat the Ultimate Boss (Only took three tries and about an hour of fusing and leveling), given up on the fiends, and moved on to the fourth playthrough where I'm already to Roppongi.

Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones.Since all transcripts of the game I could find failed me,I restarted chapter 14,Scorched Sands,on my own will yes,not becuase Knoll died.He was very much alive to write down Ephraim and Eirika's conversation.And,as an added bonus,Valter and Eirika's conversation when you fight Valter with Eirika.I'm also planing to write down some more stuff,like this one part when before chapter 15,Ruled by Madness,when Ephraim tells his sister that they're going home.As in,take back Renais.SO GOOD RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN.

"I am a prince before I am a son or brother."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

I always end up regressing to Skyrim at some point.

But as of right now, Smash 3DS, Dishonored, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and occasionally TF2 and L4D2.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Still playing Dragon Age: Inquisition with a little bit of Omega Ruby in-between.
    How do you like Inquisition?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
    Juuuuust picked this one up today. This one will actually be the first SMT-related game that I've actually played, after so many years of humming and hawing over trying to pick up either P3 or P4.
    It's really fun so far, though.
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Xenoblade Chronicles
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

I managed to pick oup AC: black flag, and Metro: redux, both for the PS4.

Ive only played Black flag so far, and I can see why people think it saved the series after the AC:3 disappointment.

Still playing Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones along with shiny hunting on Y.On SS I manged to get Ephraim and Eirika's B,which is so moving/adorable you can't even.I've read their A,and omigosh it has so much ship tease it's like Ephraim x Eirika is canon.I started on River of Regrets,but I got sidetracked by some other games.I should try to beat Final:LightES in the Blazing Sword or start a whole new file to get a good tanky Hector because the RNG screwed him over by giving him more speed growths then defense and resistance growths.But,I think I'll at least get to Creature Campaign in the Sacred Stones first before I do that.And maybe get Fado and Lyon.Screw logic.Yay.

EDIT:I started Ephraim's route on another file instead.I also read Ephraim and Eirika's conversation in It's a Trap!,and there's a lot of ship tease.
    Last edited by Shinehollow; 30th November 2014 at 11:44 PM.

"I am a prince before I am a son or brother."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

ORAS and Smash Wii U currently. I do plan on finishing up my current runthrough of OoT3D soon, and do some more stuff in Hyrule Warriors.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Alpha Sapphire. Have been all week! XD Though I did play Smash Wii U with my siblings on Monday.

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Been playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, seeing it's just come out in Australia. I beat the P4 story mode, but I've spent most of my time just playing versus mode with my brother. I'm still getting the hang of the quarter circle combos, but apart from that, I'd say I'm doing alright. My main man is Junpei, but I also enjoy playing Chie, Labrys, and Yukari. I'd like to get good at Kanji, Aigis and Ken.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

Shadow of Mordor, gta V, recently found Saonts row: The third, and playing Assassins creed, 1-4 before I get an Xbox one and get Unity and Rogue.

Thinking about getting the Dragon's Age: inquisition. Any one play it yet? Is it worth the money?

Page 295 of 297 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297 LastLast