Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295
Results 7,351 to 7,363 of 7363

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Been juggling Smash Bros and Tales of Hearts R these past few days. Smash Bros mainly as prep for the Wii U edition (which comes to Europe next week) and ToH just cause. Don't really get much of a Tales feel when playing it though. idk it just doesn't feel right.

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge is the most recent one I can think of. Ah, childhood. :P

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Been playing some Heart Gold, Smash, Monster Hunter 4 (3ds), Tomodachi Life and others lately. Just biding my time until OR and AS come out.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

- Pokémon HeartGold
    - GTA V
    - Far Cry 4
    - Assassin's Creed Unity
    - Football Manager 15
    - Empire Total War

I have some very busy weeks ahead.

Pokemon OmegaRuby
    Fire Emblem Awakening
    Mass Effect Trilogy

Would have more, but the main PC rig going through rebuild. So, the consoles get some love for awhile.
    Pokemon Games Owned
    Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black 2, Y, & OmegaRuby
    Legend Hunting in OmegaRuby/Have so Far
    Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza, Mesprit, Virizon, Terrakion, Ho-Oh, Dexoys, Cresselia

Currently Playing
    3DS: OmegaRuby & FireEmblem Awakening, PS3: Mass Effect Trilogy

I'm currently playing a combination of Pokemon and Smash Wii U. Gonna start transferring my old Living Dex from 4th Gen and probably work on finally completing it for 5th and 6th gen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Shin Megami Tensei IV. In the endgame of my third playthrough, out of a planned five. Currently doing a lot of fusing and demon optimizing to fight the DLC Ultimate Boss and hunting down the fiends (I've run into Matador in my first playthrough, but it killed me and I haven't seen any of the others since not counting ones from missions).

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Currently starting the Delta Episode with my uh, very overleveled team. (Redid too many trainer battles, my current lowest is 67)

Persona 3 FES
    Emulator got very very laggy so I had to place an Amazon order for both this and Persona 4; they both finally arrived today after me waiting for about 2 weeks. Currently, I'm on the second exploration of Tartarus.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
    Also bought this today, the special edition that I preordered that is. Came with the game, all the tarot cards I was missing (got the others with Ultimax), an art book, and the soundtrack. Just starting it; pretty sure I'm gonna start with the P3 perspective because my waifu Mitsuru will be there for longer.

tumblr.|lastfm.
    3239-4598-6259

3DS
    Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
    Not as wonderful as I remember it. Soundtrack sucks now that the trumpets have been subdued. Still fun, but it's disappointing. I guess I expected too much for my revisit to my first ever region.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival
    Game's excellent! All cards and mats and card sleeves and characters are unlocked from the very beginning in Free Duel. Actually got me back to Yu-Gi-Oh! Well, I'm not back as in buying card packs and tins, but following the anime. Only gripe is that since the international versions only have 12 characters instead of Japan's 40, I have to go on Wiki and manually copy the decks listed for characters not playable in the story. As for the the story, I still have several characters' stories left, but I'm just gonna finish Konami Guy's story now.

Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth
    Just got the game and downloaded the Kaguya DLC.

PS3
    Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix (Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD)
    I'm REALLY close to the Platinum (at 90% now), but I'm not sure if I can get the plat before the U.S. release next week Tuesday. If I only had to complete one character's journal, then I would have done it with Aqua a bit ago. But having to complete the journal for all three characters is boring, tedious, repetitive, and horrible.
    Last edited by SazandoraIsAwesome; Yesterday at 5:40 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

3DS
    -Alpha Sapphire
    It's been great so far, spending far to much time with the DexNav and Wonder Trading. Slightly disappointing on how Latias/Latios is just given to you half way through the game. It's just a little sad at how easy the games are now.

-Fantasy Life
    Lot's of fun despite it being a bit of a grind. It's an addicting game.

Wii U
    -Super Smash Bros. Wii U
    Not much to say, it's lot's of fun, PLAY IT!

PC
    -Terraria
    Waiting for the 1.3 update, so to pass the time I'm just messing around in my current world.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I've been playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and I had to turn it off in the middle of the Final Boss because I had to do something. When I turned it back on, I had the Ageis Sheild on Peirs, the HP & PP Healing Robe (Can't remember the names of most of the items) on Ivan, the PP healing one on Sheba, and two diferent HP healing Robes on Mia and Jenna, all of wich I had Won/Bought/Switched around after I saved the game last. Heck, the only items I didn't have from after the point where I saved where from the slots.

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

I am playing anima lcrossing new leaf. Can't wait to get ORAS for Christmas. I also play on ssb demo sometimes since I can't get the full game for a while.

Ok if you want to battle me I will most likely do battle spot rules, but I will do smogon too sometimes. I don't hate smogon it's just that I like battle spot rules better and play them a lot more. But every once in a while I might battle with smogon rules, or if I have to I will.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567

My friend safari: Tangrowth, Sawsbuck (still finding out 3rd one)

My fanfic: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17495739

I started playing Freedom Wars today. I've only made my character and accessory so far though. I'll be playing more tomorrow.

Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295