Page 296 of 297 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297 LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 7417

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

GTA 4, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Luna Game and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

I've almost finished AC4.
    I have claimed Larvitar

Haven't had much time to play, but I've been glued to Persona Q every spare moment I have. I'm currently at the second dungeon, trying to figure out if my team is good enough to try the boss.

GTA 4 episodes of Liberty Coty, and just restarted a new Skyrim. Don't know what I'll be yet...

I'm currently playing Spore and Dragon Age: Orgins (I got both recently cause they were on sale.) Even though I only just got them, I already have 20 hours of playtime on both. Good games.

Credit to Astral Shadow of The Under for the amazing banner!

Pokemon OR- Gonna take on the victory road and elite four soon!

Smash Wii U- Still completing classic mode with all characters

Destiny- I finally beat the Raid for the first time. I thought we were gonna finish it for hours. Turns out we finished about 45 mins. Can't wait for The Dark Below this tuesday!

CoD AW- Reached lvl 43

I broke Sonic Generations. In Seaside Hill Modern's car section, there is a one up that I keep touching but don't collect it, same with some rings, and I screwed the Metal fight so hard. Zero rings, didn't make it up to the platforms, decided suicide jump to attack him, died, then the 'You beat Metal' cut-scene started playing with no floor. I also got all Red Rings in Seaside Hill Modern, so now I have Planet Wisp Modern, and I don't even have one on it.

At least I'm finding Red Rings quicker than in Colors. (One year with a guide)

And every night ...I lay awake ...and I find no conclusion.
    'Cause every night ...it just stays the same.
    And I dream ...of an absolution.

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

I'm always playing Skyrim. There is no start or finish, there simply is playing. I'm also playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, though I've been only soft resetting for shiny Treecko since the game came out, so I don't know if you'd really call that playing it. :/
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Want to join the fun? Then check out Dragon Cave Club!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

Pokemon Omega Ruby - I'm really enjoying it. Not as exciting as I expected it to, but still great fun. I've been spending a majority of the time playing around with the DexNav feature. Love this new addition to the game.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Pokemon Omega Ruby, Soul Silver, Black 2. Pokemon for dayyz
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

At the moment, I'm playing Omega Ruby. I've already beaten Alpha Sapphire and I wanted to see how OR compares to that AS.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Xenoblade Chronicles
        Spoiler:- MAJOR SPOILERS:

I finally got to Eliwood's story in Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword after the RNG in Lyn's story screwed her defense growths.You know you have horrible defenses when a defenseless bard has way better defense then you.I decided to do 13x to get Merlinus earlier,but he just won't stay alive.Ah,I hate protecting villagers.

"I am who you don't think I am."
    I have claimed Fomortiis,The Demon King,,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Bits of ORAS now that I've completed everything story-wise, but all my attention has been on Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Lovely; my KH obsession from 2 years ago is coming back and the rush is amazing. XD

Image by なべのふた
    This is all I need to feel safe and warm
    When we're together, that's all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    I finally got to Eliwood's story in Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword after the RNG in Lyn's story screwed her defense growths.You know you have horrible defenses when a defenseless bard has way better defense then you.I decided to do 13x to get Merlinus earlier,but he just won't stay alive.Ah,I hate protecting villagers.
    Just park Marcus on one of the bridges.

And every night ...I lay awake ...and I find no conclusion.
    'Cause every night ...it just stays the same.
    And I dream ...of an absolution.

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.

rented and have been playing Far Cry 4 and Shadows of Mordor on the 360 this week.

Been playing Mordor more than Far Cry 4, but Far Cry is definitely more difficult. Im still having tons of Fun with Mordor, and i hope its more difficult on the Xbox one.

Also playing ORAS. OR is going slow due to posting about it in the Recent happenings thread. Been Playing a Ton of AS though.

I've been playing Soul Silver to pass the time until I can get Omega Ruby for Christmas.

SS still my favorite Pokemon game.

ORAS and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. Mostly the latter, though; dungeon-crawling is super addictive.

I was planning on playing a couple of different games throughout Christmas, but it looks like I'll be mostly playing ORAS for a good long while before I move on to something else.

But yes, I am really enjoying alpha sapphire and I am currently wrapping up the post game content.
    My Friend Code: 1435-4378-9935 My Friend Safari: Dark type: Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye

Looking for: Nothing at this current time.

IGN: Andrew

I've claimed Audino Formally known as Great Horned Owl

Been playing Omega Ruby lately. Preparing a team for an E4 rechallenge to get another starter. :3

Alpha Sapphire that I just got for my B-day the other day.

on my 3DS Pokemon Omega Ruby
    on my Wii U Smash
    on my PC Hearthstone
    FC: 2036 7954 8071
    IGN: Spinal
    Spinal's Legendary Event Shop

Alpha Sapphire mainly, but also Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Super Mario 3D World.

Persona Q and Metal Gear Solid 4.

I also recently played Unrest, which I highly recommend. It's a short game, an indie visual novel set in ancient India, and it is quite compelling. You basically switch between a whole bunch of different characters during a time of political strife, Game of Thrones-style and make choices that determine whether you live or die.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

finally got Alpha Sapphire since i'm traveling it'll keep me up during flights and such. It's freaking awesome though.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I'm playing Rogue Legacy. I got it when it was on sale for 80% off it's pretty good so far and seems to have a good amount of replay value.

Credit to Junpearl63 for the banner

Page 296 of 297 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297 LastLast