Page 298 of 305 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 7607

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

I've been trying to get 'the valedictory elegy in Smash Wii U. No luck so far.

After years, I finally got the hang of Civilization IV. I still hate the minimap and the high upgrade costs, but I finally managed to get more oversight in what's happening and have a sufficient military to defend myself, the latter also being a problem for me in Civ III (not so much in V, actually).

Kingdom hearts 2.5, playing through KH 2 then I intend to do Birth By Sleep.
    /// /

Pokemon Omega Ruby - continuing my journey
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    I also just LOVE the
    PokeMustelid - PokeFoxes - PokeFelines - PokeRaccoons - PokeSquirrels!

Been playing CoD Ghosts. I know I'm late to the party with that game but boy was the campaign amazing and the ending thrilling. Bring on the sequel!

Ooh. Didn't get 'the valedictory elegy' but Weyard instead.

It's Golden Sun music. Yay! Though I knew it was in the game.

Alpha Sapphire. Looking for some thrilling battles over Wi-Fi

More of Xenoblade and Xenogears, along with Tales of the Abyss and Symphonia Chronicles.

In Xenoblade, I'm basically just doing end game side quests. Probably not going to do a whole lot more, though.

Xenogears
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Tales of the Abyss
        Spoiler:- MAJOR SPOILERS:

Tales of Symphonia
        Spoiler:- SPOILERS:

Currently obsessed with Persona Q. The first chapter wasn't great but after I unlocked the second cast it became addicting!

Also it helps that I'm using the Waifu Dream Team™

Still playing

CoD: Advanced Warfare
    Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
    Assassins Creed Unity

There was one day last week, i literally played nothing but Mordor. Started at 8am and before i knew it, it was 8pm.

I also tried to throw Halo TMCC into the mix, but i'm having trouble with it. I'm dying every 5min in the campaign. Im also having tons of trouble with the controls, since they're not the same as 95% of the other games i play. Matchmaking also take 10min to find one game
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 6th January 2015 at 3:17 AM.

Xbox One
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Forza Horizon 2

Xbox 360
    CoD Black Ops 2
    Just Cause 2
    CoD Black Ops
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 5th January 2015 at 3:07 PM.
    bulbasaurs

Destiny- Trying to reach Crota's Bane rank 4. Just 2000 more to go.

CoD AW- Finishing up SP.

Super Smash Wii U- Amiibo farming lately. I'll get back into completing challenges.
    Last edited by Savvao; 6th January 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Super Smash Wii U- Trying to decide who to main, Fox/Captain Falcon/Rosalina & Luma.

Pokemon Omega Ruby- Level grinding before 8th gym

Borderlands 2- Just finished beating Captain Flynt
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Duh.
    Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Also duh. And also, Villager is the shiznit.
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - I'm enjoying the game a lot, but I wish the equipment wasn't so expensive. I play through Arcade Mode twice just to buy one pair of pants.
    Little Big Planet 2 - I decided to play out this one before I get the third one. I think I'm done.
    Marvel vs Capcom 3 - I'm not playing it that much at the moment, but I'll probably get back into it soon.
    LILYCOVE CITY GYM
    Please leave feedback on my gym via PM, if you'd like. I want to make sure people are truly enjoying it.

Super Mario Galaxy- Started in 2010 and still haven't beaten it. I started over last week.
    Persona Q
    Smash Bros Wii U

Also Super Street Fighter 4 AE. It becomes a lot more fun once you start using your own music. SF4's soundtrack is painfully boring.
    Last edited by Born Better; 7th January 2015 at 1:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    SF4's soundtrack is painfully boring.
    Nothing is as boring as Yoshi's New Island's (I really like Yoshi's Island because the Shy Guys are so cute tbh) soundtrack. Try the main theme of the game remixed for EVERY SINGLE SONG.

EDIT: Tried played a bit of Smash Tour (I think it's decent.), 20 turns on the big map. I had Shulk, my main, for 19 turns, surviving about 5 Tingles. Last turn, I had about 10 fighters, SOMEONE used a Tingle and I lost Shulk ON THE VERY LAST TURN *Silent Tears*
    Last edited by Phsy-Spark; 9th January 2015 at 9:52 PM.

I'm been playing Suikoden II. I'm at the end of the game, and today I just beat WWE 2k15 My Career mode on PS4. I just bought Smash Bros for my 3DS a few days ago, and I'm been playing that. I'm also going to start playing Pokemon Omega Ruby again.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Halo 4 - Xbox 360

I have finished Medal of Honor: Warfighter. The game is actually really good IMO and I cried at the end, it was so sad...
    Right now I'm playing through Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (nice soundtrack and hilarious scenes) and I also started Fallout: New Vegas (but I don't think I will complete it very soon, it seems really long + it's quite boring sometimes...) and I'm also playing Risen 2: Dark Waters (nice RPG with pirates and magic stuff).

I have each of these games on my PC BTW
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

In Smash, trying to get a bit better (And money) to try 9.0 Classic as my main in solo. It's not that I'm bad as Shulk, I just have a tendency to not hold the control stick fully up when I try to Air Slash back to the stage, so I end up Back Slashing. Also if I can't find myself on a stage, I usually end up Back Slashing off -_-'

Been trying to play some Smash WiiU while I've been under the weather,but I've been too weak to even hold the controller.Today,I don't feel weak,so I'm going to go help my sister beat classic on 9.0.

On Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones,I've been training up some units,and I made Ross a Hero.Probably not the best choice on difficult,but eh.

Lost my life for a bit playing Fantasy Life. Started breeding new mons in Pokemon Y and transferring between that and Omega Ruby. Starting to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf again as well. Can't wait until I get another copy of Legend of Legaia so I can replay. Uhh... oh. I'm also playing Smash 4 for Wii U and Mario Kart 8 on and off.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I've been playing quite a lot of fun games
    there's Skylanders Trap team for the Wii U. I enjoy the ability to bring my figures to life. I've got to make plans to get the Dark and light expansion packs
    Hyrule warriors: been having fun beating the crap out of any enemies that come across me. it was fun to play as other characters from the Zelda games. time to wait for that majora's mask expansion pack
    then there is the Pokémon X/Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire games. been training more Pokémon for wifi battles. been breeding new Vaporeons with new moves.

wanta challange me? then send me a visitor message and besure to leave your code as well.

its now become a mix of

CoD: Advanced Warfare
    Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
    Dead Rising 3
    GTA 5

Decided to restart Shadows of Mordor the other day. The reason being, this one Orc had killed me and then disappeared from my game. He was still listed in the Army menu, but wasnt spawning anywhere on the map.

also Tried to get into Destiny because a friend Recommended it, but i can only play about an hour at a time before i get bored.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 13th January 2015 at 1:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post
    Tales of the Abyss
        Spoiler:- MAJOR SPOILERS:
    That game is epic. And trust me, the feels increase as it goes on.

The Starship Damery
    ... I liked it but...I kinda looked at my 3DS log...My total play time on it was 2.5 hours...And I beat it...I beat it in 2.5 hours. I mean it was a great game, but its very short.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 298 of 305 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302 ... LastLast